Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Don't knew about the Hydrogen but the 40,000 Crore AMN Steel plant at Konkan is a Done deal with the land parcel already marked and in purchasing stage.

So the JSW scaled back the 65,000 crore Marathawada Hydrogen plant to 15,000 crore and diverted that Invetsment to the steel and other sectors also in Maharashtra as stated previously. The L&T will happen for sure, the INOX is a repetation of the previous one, It'sIndustrial Gases not just a Hydrogen one. The Welspun will take time, and not sure about the Re Hydrogen and Awada, the NTPC Hydrogen also doubtfull.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 238701

This is what intrigued me....

A cousin of mine got a job with one of the IT company with a package of 3.2 L in 2007,my sister got a job with a package of 4L in 2012 and 12 years later folks are being paid the same starting salary.
probably because from TCS's point of view, it's a stipend not a salary, hence not market linked. some of the certifications freshers get after they join, it's market value is more than annual fresher CTC.

thebakofbakchod

Ya'll Nibbiars Don't knew about the Hydrogen but the 40,000 Crore AMN Steel plant at Konkan is a Done deal with the land parcel already marked and in purchasing stage.

So the JSW scaled back the 65,000 crore Marathawada Hydrogen plant to 15,000 crore and diverted that Invetsment to the steel and other sectors also in Maharashtra as stated previously. The L&T will happen for sure, the INOX is a repetation of the previous one, It'sIndustrial Gases not just a Hydrogen one. The Welspun will take time, and not sure about the Re Hydrogen and Awada, the NTPC Hydrogen also doubtfull.

Maharashtra under last few years govt seems to excel in singing bogus MOUs

1706534099219.png

1706534123693.png

1706534225478.png

The list goes on and on. I think only the gems park has some progress. The rest were very widely boasted of at investment summits and nothing has moved. MHs growth in the last decade feels like a lost decade. It was once twice as rich as TN but the gap has significantly reduced.

Haldilal

Country flag

View attachment 238716

View attachment 238717

View attachment 238718

The list goes on and on. I think only the gems park has some progress. The rest were very widely boasted of at investment summits and nothing has moved. MHs growth in the last decade feels like a lost decade. It was once twice as rich as TN but the gap has significantly reduced.
Ya'll Nibbiars That Chinese Invetsment didn't realized as most of you knew the reasona. The Sinnar Mas EC has been submitted and approved. The POSCO was not a MOU's but talks. NYRT gone bankrupt. The Cause E Mobility plant is realized. The list goes on and on of the realized projects. The Maharashtra MOU's realization rate is 60 perecent higher than the national average of 42 percent. And @Atavistic Nibbia. And definitely not a lost decade in turn Maharashtra reachieved it's top investment position back then.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag

View attachment 238716

View attachment 238717

View attachment 238718

Ya'll Nibbiars That Chinese Invetsment didn't realized as most of you knew the reasona. The Sinnar Mas EC has been submitted and approved. The POSCO was not a MOU's but talks. NYRT gone bankrupt. The Cause E Mobility plant is realized. The list goes on and on of the realized projects. The Maharashtra MOU's realization rate is 60 perecent higher than the national average of 42 percent. And @Atavistic Nibbia.
During the 1st term of David Fernandes, the guy just sat on some Foxconn MoU for his whole term.
I'm not joking
and there wasn't any Penguin and NCP agent coalition me kalesh at that time, it was all good.

Haldilal

Country flag
During the 1st term of David Fernandes, the guy just sat on some Foxconn MoU for his whole term.
I'm not joking
and there wasn't any Penguin and NCP agent coalition me kalesh at that time, it was all good.
Ya'll Nibbiars Not sat, but the subsidies the asked were beyond limits at that time which were fullfied by the TN later. Giving free land at JNPT is stupidity. Which are now being sold to variousl firms at a premium of even 100 percent than the reserve rates.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

View attachment 238716

View attachment 238717

View attachment 238718

I'm not joking
Ya'll Nibbiars Back in 2022 many were calling this MOU as Fake but now those folks are not seeing my post on the Twitter.

https://twitter.com/haldilal/status/1751969840590417949

Last edited:

Atavistic

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Back in 2022 many were calleling tbis MOU as Fake but now tbis folks are informing my post on the Twitter.

People don't know that MH has good MoU conversion % as compared to the much touted "model states" in the country. All MoUs don't come to reality but that's the case with every state. As far as big MoUs are concerned the MH has converted many into reality. This Konsari plant is one among them

sauntheninja

Country flag
View attachment 238701

This is what intrigued me....

A cousin of mine got a job with one of the IT company with a package of 3.2 L in 2007,my sister got a job with a package of 4L in 2012 and 12 years later folks are being paid the same starting salary.
I started from the same salary and got a hike for getting into a good project. In two years you can get good hikes if you have skills and switch companies. I'm in the process of doing that currently and hoping to double my salary in the new company

another_armchair

Country flag

View attachment 238716

View attachment 238717

View attachment 238718

Babu's consider themselves lucky if 5-10% of MoU's signed during these investment drive summits amidst all the fanfare translate to actual inflow of cash.

Been the norm from the days of Vibrant Gujarat.

another_armchair

Country flag
The odds of your salary rising from 3.5L as a fresher to 9L+ in 2-3 years is highest in the IT sector for the average nibba/nibbi with just a UG degree.

Don't think any other sector offers you that opportunity unless you are a CA/CFA and working for a top tier consulting company either on their payrolls or through a vendor.

Haldilal

Country flag
I started from the same salary and got a hike for getting into a good project. In two years you can get good hikes if you have skills and switch companies. I'm in the process of doing that currently and hoping to double my salary in the new company
Ya'll Nibbiars with 3,000 applying and Queing in afternoon heat front of the TCS gates at Pune, good luck of which most were experienced one and not freshers even when the position we4e for for the freshers. Good luck doubling the salary to 8 LPA.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles