SKC

Country flag
But why did it happen?
Land prices?
Cement Prices?
Steel Prices?
Labour cost?

What shot up?

Nothing could raise the standards of living as much as a house that could be bought and paid off in 5 to 10 years.
You guys are making me feel like we had our own American dream back in the 90s
A car and a flat is probably the most tangible asset one could possess.
Everything thing increased.
We went from NDA to UPA-1 with inflation under control and prices which were manageable for small home.
We went out from UPA-2 with super high inflation and prices beyond reach of middle class.
Remember the time when 5rs chota pepsi was available. That same size pepsi/coke is priced at 20rs.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yep . Decent flats in Blore that is not in some far flung area are 2cr +.. these won't sell unless nibbas and nibbies wern't getting close to 1 cr PA total houshold income.
Nobody is paying off house in 2 years and if houshold income is 1 cr PA then why will they buy only 2 cr house. I would imagine household income of techies average around 15-40 lakhs p.a.

karn

Country flag
Nobody is paying off house in 2 years and if houshold income is 1 cr PA then why will they buy only 2 cr house. I would imagine household income of techies average around 15-40 lakhs p.a.
Close to .. know couples with 40 + 40 income. Some more .. Happily live in 2.5 - 3 cr houses.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sorry meant 500 Billion a year .. 1 trillion 2.6 trillion to 3.5 trillion from 2020 to 2022.
500 billion would mean 10% growth at 5 trillion, so not yet.
double digit growths are necessary for such numbers.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Close to .. know couples with 40 + 40 income. Some more .. Happily live in 2.5 - 3 cr houses.
Nibbiars I don't like living in flats, brought up in stand-alone joint family house but can't imagine affording seperate land now to build house on. Very sad.

If I had that much money I would surely buy seperate land and make my own 5 storey house on it.

notaname

Country flag
Wow.

Yes but may be because Zoho doesn't charge much to Indian Users. Zoho books which I use is free for small businesses and even after that it's less than 3,000 for a year for most of the MSMEs.. so they must be having strong user base in India just not earning much from them.

SKC

Country flag
Wow.

Yes but may be because Zoho doesn't charge much to Indian Users. Zoho books which I use is free for small businesses and even after that it's less than 3,000 for a year for most of the MSMEs.. so they must be having strong user base in India just not earning much from them.

We started using Zoho books for generating bills from this financial year. Very easy to use and reliable.
Only downside is it needs Power and Internet all the time.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles