Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
yesterday I was having a look at UK export import numbers, they export 800 billion $ of goods & services. Such a tiny country with limited workforce, yet 800 billion $. trick seems to be in kind of exports they are doing, mainly to EU & US. these are high level observations, haven’t gone into depth yet.

Nationwide debate of quality of exports must begin as early as possible.
Ya'll Nibbiars Rexport good for taxation not for employment's. They were once the industrual power house. Now mostly financial and service's. Even the parks and public places are privatized.

Haldilal

Country flag
I have always thought that China exports a lot, and now I find that China's exports account for 18% of GDP, the same proportion as India.
Ya'll Nibbiars currently but not historical take the data from. The 80's to the late 2000's. At that time they exported a lot now mostly taken by the domestic market which emerged due to the continuous growth.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
LOL billionaire worshipping among indians is nothing but cringe, while 100 of millions are pushed to absolute poverty.

This is a typical Commie thinking. Rather than worrying about uplifting the poor, they worry more about few guys becoming rich. They want everybody to be equal but everybody can not be equal so commies makes everybody beggars.

Haldilal

Country flag
This is a typical Commie thinking. Rather than worrying about uplifting the poor, they worry more about few guys becoming rich. They want everybody to be equal but everybody can not be equal so commies makes everybody beggars.
Ya'll Nibbiars same for you once I remeber you were kisaan banke katora leke subsidy maang raha the On the forum pe to ek din subeh se businessman banke 5% GST rate discount maangte fir rahe tha. Uss argument me bhi aap fas gaye toh suddenly 30% tax bracket wala tax payer ban gaye the. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
yesterday I was having a look at UK export import numbers, they export 800 billion $ of goods & services. Such a tiny country with limited workforce, yet 800 billion $. trick seems to be in kind of exports they are doing, mainly to EU & US. these are high level observations, haven’t gone into depth yet.

We have a talented pool of manpower. What is needed is just a focus. Focus on the items forming major part of international trade and focus on the same. Focus on screen, electronics and other parts. We can create a new market of India products as well which is more popular in India and less known outside. For example, We can create a big market of A2 milk and its Products. We need to be very aggressive in EVs and its parts.

sauntheninja

Country flag

Being in EU is massively beneficial they virtually get fta all across Europe which is incredibly rich and not to mention rest of the western countries so USA , Canada , Australia and New Zealand

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We have a talented pool of manpower. What is needed is just a focus. Focus on the items forming major part of international trade and focus on the same. Focus on screen, electronics and other parts. We can create a new market of India products as well which is more popular in India and less known outside. For example, We can create a big market of A2 milk and its Products. We need to be very aggressive in EVs and its parts.
All these are already in progress.
One area which is not focused are high tech capital goods, luxury goods like cars, leather goods & perfumes where margins are high.

Haldilal

Country flag
All these are already in progress.
One area which is not focused are high tech capital goods, luxury goods like cars, leather goods & perfumes where margins are high.
Ya'll Nibbiars Tata International have joined up with the Tata Motors PV to increase their international sales. And till now they just focused on the CV.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars same for you once I remeber you were kisaan banke katora leke subsidy maang raha the On the forum pe to ek din subeh se businessman bank 5% GST rate discount maangte fir rahe tha. Uss argument me bhi aap fas gaye toh suddenly 30% tax bracket wala tax payer ban gaya the. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

No No. In that post also, I argued to uplift the poor and not making rich poor. I argued to uplift the farmers for which many guys had a problem. There are many guys who have a very narrow thinking and and they believe that if they are in particular profession, they should advocate its interest only. As I am service class guy, I can not argue for farmers. If someone does anything else, they find contradiction in that. You are one of them. I am a corporate profession working with a reputed group of India once a part of fortune 500 having 9 degrees or certifications from premier Institutes of India. When I saw the conditions of farmers by involving myself into it, I found that they get minimal compared to any other profession and the hardwork they put in. Nobody bothers when they buy Rs 15 a kg tomatoes that farmers gets less that Rs 5 for their hard work to grow it.
Nobody knows that hard work which goes into making one kg of wheat which you purchase at Rs 25 to 30 for which farmers get Rs 15.If you speaks for them. I advocate what I had told on that day.

And what about 5% GST? When, builders and restaurant holders charged 12% GST from customers without passing on input tax credit to end user, it was a cheating. Government reduced GST rate to 5% and removed input tax credit which I had been recommending for a long time. Government did it in restaurant and catering services first followed by Housing sectors. This protected the end users interest without affecting the government's revenue from GST. All cheaters who were cheating the end user by not passing on input tax credit to end user now can not do that. I argued for that only but those idiots and navies on the forum who has no knowledge of taxation or grass root realities attacked me personally rather than arguing on the issue. Our tax laws has a presumptive income clause under section 44AD. It provides a turnover based tax rather than tax on profit. I argued to expand it. Some idiots who does not have the knowledge of this law said that I argue in favor of the people who wants to hide the tax. If one has no knowledge, they can ask for reference. They can not discard other's point of view if they do not agree with them particularly with personal abuse. The problem with Idiot people is not that they do not know something but they believe that whatever they do not know does not exist. I kicked their back as I always do when the idiots try to be over smart and try to argue their nonsense point of view in offensive manner.

Last edited:

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Confucius in China said that the most terrifying thing in a society is not poverty, but inequality. Some people live in gorgeous palaces and some live in tree holes in the fields. A truly beautiful society is that everyone lives in abundance and raises them together. Children, take care of parents together

sauntheninja

Country flag
Confucius in China said that the most terrifying thing in a society is not poverty, but inequality. Some people live in gorgeous palaces and some live in tree holes in the fields. A truly beautiful society is that everyone lives in abundance and raises them together. Children, take care of parents together
What you're talking about is an utopia which dosen't exist

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
People can have abundance but the people in society can not be equal. That society had never existed and any effort to do it forcefully has always resulted in worsening the situation rather than improving it.

Yes, the word "abundance" reminded me the book of a great Indian agriculture scientist Dabholkar who wrote a book "Plenty for all". I am currently working a project to make that happen by planting 3000 trees and making a jungle in the land of my township. My friend said me that these boys steals the mangoes. I said that let us plant 1000 fruit trees so that the everyone has enough mangoes, Permanganate, pears, custard apples, Rayan, Jamuns to eat. I am making a township of 800 house a place of abundance where people will have a lots to eat and distribute to their relatives.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag

Isnt bulk of export is in form of Financial services?
Rest they do have crude oil in English High, do they export some of the crude oil too?
What else are they exporting worth this much high?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles