Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
No No. In that post also, I argued to uplift the poor and not making rich poor. I argued to uplift the farmers for which many guys had a problem. There are many guys who have a very narrow thinking and and they believe that if they are in particular profession, they should advocate its interest only. As I am service class guy, I can not argue for farmers. If someone does anything else, they find contradiction in that. You are one of them. I am a corporate profession working with a reputed group of India once a part of fortune 500 having 9 degrees or certifications from premier Institutes of India. When I saw the conditions of farmers by involving myself into it, I found that they get minimal compared to any other profession and the hardwork they put in. Nobody bothers when they buy Rs 15 a kg tomatoes that farmers gets less that Rs 5 for their hard work to grow it.
Nobody knows that hard work which goes into making one kg of wheat which you purchase at Rs 25 to 30 for which farmers get Rs 15.If you speaks for them. I advocate what I had told on that day.

And what about 5% GST? When, builders and restaurant holders charged 12% GST from customers without passing on input tax credit to end user, it was a cheating. Government reduced GST rate to 5% and removed input tax credit which I had been recommending for a long time. Government did it in restaurant and catering services first followed by Housing sectors. This protected the end users interest without affecting the government's revenue from GST. All cheaters who were cheating the end user by not passing on input tax credit to end user now can not do that. I argued for that only but those idiots and navies on the forum who has no knowledge of taxation or grass root realities attacked me personally rather than arguing on the issue. Our tax laws has a presumptive income clause under section 44AD. It provides a turnover based tax rather than tax on profit. I argued to expand it. Some idiots who does not have the knowledge of this law said that I argue in favor of the people who wants to hide the tax. If one has no knowledge, they can ask for reference. They can not discard other's point of view if they do not agree with them particularly with personal abuse. The problem with Idiot people is not that they do not know something but they believe that whatever they do not know does not exist. I kicked their back as I always do when the idiots try to be over smart and try to argue their nonsense point of view in offensive manner.
Ya'll Nibbiars it"s not i don't agree with your argument but in the farmers subsidy it's not targetd with the maximum utilization's. No production or the quality based targeting. Only a blanket subsidy which fails it's utilization's.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbjars when is your Muharat for your new venture's?. :hehe:

Tata Motor's is considering the TAMO 2.0.
somehow automobiles was not my thing, even today. i got over that phase every quickly when i was growing up.

the reason i get interested in expressway construction, is because i hate driving on highways.

Haldilal

Country flag
somehow automobiles was not my thing, even today. i got over that phase every quickly when i was growing up.

the reason i get interested in expressway construction, is because i hate driving on highways.
Ya'll Nibbiars and I thought you were the Dilip Chabarai 2.0 just don't make mistakes like him like cheating in the Taxation's and selling one car to many customer's. :troll:

And don't worry the TAMO is being re considerd again due to the improved cash flow and the Promoter's Tata Son's may personally take this venture seriously's.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and I thought you were the Dilip Chabarai 2.0 just don't make mistakes like him like cheating in the Taxation's and selling one car to many customer's. :troll:

And don't worry the TAMO is being re considerd again due to the improved cash flow and the Promoter's Tata Son's may personally take this venture seriously's.
the day i get to use cruise control through out a long drive, that day one of my checklists gets ticked.
that does not i will go to delhi mumbai expressway just to use cruise control, expressway has to come to me.

Haldilal

Country flag
the day i get to use cruise control through out a long drive, that day one of my checklists gets ticked.
that does not i will go to delhi mumbai expressway just to use cruise control, expressway has to come to me.
Ya'll Nibbiars Aap ke Jagan Reddy hai tab tak to nahi. :truestory:

Which car you have with the cruise control?.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Confucius in China said that the most terrifying thing in a society is not poverty, but inequality. Some people live in gorgeous palaces and some live in tree holes in the fields. A truly beautiful society is that everyone lives in abundance and raises them together. Children, take care of parents together
@Edinburgh do you know about the bots your gov manages , here is the one meet @lixun .

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars it"s not i fobt agree with your argument but in the farmers subsidy it's not targetd with the maximum utilization's. No production or the quality based targeting. Only a blanket subsidy which fails it's utilization's.
You can do that but I have seen people with no food in homes to eat in a state like Gujarat and helped few of them. If you see the reality, you too will argue what I say. Farming is a profession with a lots of uncertainty. Whatever you have earned in a good year will be wipe out in a bad year. This is the reason why many people leaves the farming for even a menial job. If more people does that, we will end up in food crisis like China or very high food grain cost like in Japan.

Haldilal

Country flag
Isn't it a hard market to enter , they are mostly dominated by older brands ,newer ones can make sapes but majority market is by oldies
Ya'll Nibbiars never forget the DC Motor's failure they failed superbly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Isnt bulk of export is in form of Financial services?
Rest they do have crude oil in English High, do they export some of the crude oil too?
What else are they exporting worth this much high?
Goods alone is 360 billion £

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 5.40.17 PM.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles