Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zala09

Pakis r too dumb. India even told UN to fuck off for Kashmir plescibate.They think India will conduct referendum in Punjab. :pound:.

Seems like desperate attempt from pakis

Kartaarpur korridor...

मतलब=

India ,me Pakistani (terrorist) suvarro , liye khola gya Naya Door..

AMCA

Country flag
Kartaarpur korridor...

मतलब=

There is no way Pakistanis can cross Kartarpur corridor. Indians crossing the border will have to return within 48 hours.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kartaarpur korridor...

मतलब=

I don’t think so, they are promoting this purely for their desperate need to do oneupmanship against us.

I don’t think they will finish their side of infrastructure development in the corridor.

At best they will start harassing Sikh pilgrims when ever they want propaganda during internal crisis.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I don’t think so, they are promoting this purely for their desperate need to do oneupmanship against us.

I don’t think they will finish their side of infrastructure development in the corridor.

At best they will start harassing Sikh pilgrims when ever they want propaganda during internal crisis.
I don't know why Modi played this for Pakis.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Same thing happened when capt Amarinder Singh asked for permission to sell Punjab’s excess electricity to Pakistan. He got the approval within a month. No electricity has been sold till now.

I suspect this move is more about counter propaganda. Imagine the other way around what if corridor was not opened, Khalistanis would be flooding the Internet that India is not allowing sikhs to visit a very significant place of Sikh worship.

Anyways , since the past three days paki politics are shooting themselves in their foot thru foolish statements, by exposing their real intentions of opening the corridor.

More over how long we are going to bind ourselves with our own self imposed restrictions, it’s time to take some chances. Self-confidence can be built by utilising such events.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Few days back someone from Paki establishment was saying that IK bowled a googly. But I would say that we played the googly well.

Pakis had tried to reengage India with Khalistani offlate for some time. The first came as a ban of Indian officials entry to Gurudwaras in Canada and US and then some activists and organizations raking up some stupid things as number of Punjabis seeking refuge in US and Canada on pretext of intolerance in India. Same is going on still now. After all this they played IK tried to bowl this googly with hope that India would not agree to it because of these nuisance and heated up LOC. If India would not have agreed for this corridor, Pakistanis would have masqueraded there love for Sikhs and the Khalistani movement would have gained heat.

But India played it well here by readily agreeing to the project without any hullabo. This has eased whatever steam Pakis wanted to build up in Indian side.

su30mki2017

Country flag
Not force us but we are in desperation for long that Pakistan do this

They know it will be statergic mistake
They learned lot from Kargil

That's why you see many old guards general critical about kargil war

There policy changed after 71 humiliation
That reason they start mending there ways

And lunch operation Tupac in late 80s
The history of Kashmir and ISI

@sayareakd @airtel @bhramos @aditya10r @lcafanboy

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
There is no way Pakistanis can cross Kartarpur corridor. Indians crossing the border will have to return within 48 hours.
48 hours is enough to get many brainwashed into supporting Khalistan. They should have made it a rule to get back by the evening as it's just a couple of kms away.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
http://www.asianage.com/india/all-i...to-pak-can-help-if-you-cant-fight-terror.html

Singh highlighted the fact that there has been a significant drop in terrorist attacks in the country ever since the NDA govt came into power.

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh (Photo: PTI)

New Delhi: Looking to corner Pakistan on its oft-repeated claim of being a victim of terror, home minister Rajnath Singh suggested that Islamabad can ask India for assistance in case it is not able to deal with terrorism on its own. He also hit out at Islamabad for continuing to sponsor terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir.

Talking to the media in Jaipur on Sunday, the home minister said he wants to ask Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan that if the US could help deal with terror and Taliban in Afghanistan, then Pakistan can very well seek help from India in handling terrorism if it feels it cannot deal with the menace on its own.

The home minister’s comments seem aimed at exposing Pakistan’s double-speak on terror as Islamabad, when cornered in global fora on fight against terror, gives the excuse that Pakistan itself is a victim of extremism and terrorism, but it continues to support terror strikes in India.

Slamming Pakistan for attempts to raise Kashmir issue, Mr Singh said J&K is not an issue between the two neighbours as the state is an integral part of India. “The issue is of terrorism, and Pakistan can discuss it,” Mr Singh said.

The home minister highlighted the fact that there has been a significant drop in terrorist attacks in the country ever since the NDA government came into power.

“I do not want to claim that terrorism has stopped, but no major terrorist incident has happened in the country in last four-and-a-half years,” Mr Singh said, adding that borders had also become safer since 2014.

The home minister also claimed that terrorism was now only limited to Kashmir where also the situation is showing signs of improvement specially in the wake of successful execution of the local body elections.

The government, he added, has brought J&K into the political maintstream by initiating the process of local body elections.

“As far as terrorism is concerned, there is no second thought that it is Pakistan sponsored,” Mr Singh said, warning Islamabad to stop supporting terrorists.

The home minister claimed that the menace of Naxal violence would be completely eliminated from the country in the coming few years.

Naxal-related incidents have dropped by 50-60 per cent ever since the NDA was voted to power, said Mr Singh.

The Naxal menace is now confined only to 8-9 district as against 90 districts, he claimed.

While accusing the Congress of creating distrust against the armed forces and the government, Mr Singh there was a difference in their words and deeds.

He attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi on his statement that surgical strikes were carried out even during previous UPA regime also, the home minister sought to know why was this kept a secret.

“They are telling it today. Why was the country not informed earlier? If our Army had shown its valour and strength then should this country not have any knowledge of this matter? Why was the attempt made to keep the valour and strength of the Army hidden? asked Mr Singh.

In response to an alleged statement by All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) MP Asaduddin Owaisi that “Allah will defeat both Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi,’’ Mr Singh said, “We cannot fight with god of any religion. We do not want to fight elections like this as we do not believe in politics based on caste or religion. Our politics is based on justice and humanity.”

While commenting on the issue of Hinduism, the home minister said that the Congress is now raising an issue which it avoided discussing till now. “Hinduism should not be connected with any sect, caste and religion. It is a way of living life and it is a human religion,”’ Mr Singh said.

captscooby81

Country flag
ULFA & NSCN(K) militants killed

naga.jpg

As part of its efforts to prevent insurgent groups in the northeast from regrouping, Indian Army special forces gunned down three militants in an encounter in Mon district of Nagaland early on Tuesday.

The encounter between Army personnel and militants began around 6.30am and was still continuing; at least two soldiers were injured in the encounter and shifted to Dimapur.

Acting on information that insurgent groups were regrouping in the northeast, Indian Army special forces had been deployed near the Indo-Myanmar border in parts of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland.

Early on Tuesday, the Indian Army received information that militants affiliated to the UNLFW Southeast Asia conglomeration were holed up in Mon district.

On entering the jungle region, the Indian Army special forces were greeted with a hail of bullets. The special forces were supported by other Indian Army units, Assam Rifles and Nagaland Police.

Army sources confirmed that three militants were killed. One of the dead militants belonged to ULFA(I) faction of Paresh Baruah. The other two were from NSCN(K) and NDFB(S).

"A massive hunt operation is going on across Nagaland to rule out any presence of militants," said an officer of the Indian Army in Kohima.

This is the first strike by Indian Army special forces in the northeast to flush out terrorists after a series of attacks in Assam by ULFA(I) over the last one month.

THE WEEK had recently brought out a cover story where it was reported that the Indian Army would carry out operations in the northeast to flush out militants. Even another surgical strike was not ruled out.

Enquirer

So, we have the capability to bypass encryption on WhatsApp messages??
Not necessarily!
They could have read the messages from his phone directly - the phone he might have willingly unlocked for the investigators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles