Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Country flag
Can somebody enlighten as to why Shujaat Bukhari was offed? He was quite Pro-Paki in his utterances.
No bro, He was no pro paki. It is not necessary that what you see is true. I know him and his family very well. I can't disclose rest. May today his soul get peace.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Defenceanalyst91

Pakis intention is clear. We should increase the assistance to freedom fighters in FATA,Balochistan, Karachi and Sindh.

Raweg

How many A++ commanders are left? musa, naikoo and islam if I remember correctly.

Musa is nowhere to be seen, islam has not done anything for awhile now that makes him worthy of being called a commander.... naikoo should be the next target.
None of three.....they are assets

Musa has probably gone into hiding or taken out of J&K into safety, as he gave quite a good intel on terror network in valley. He will remain alive to see LeT, JeM getting decimated in valley.
Yes but Pakistan sponsored media in India published the news about his punjab presence....and presented him as he is in Punjab and Delhi to bomb and kill modi crap.....that had made our Intel job hard to get him out safely

Enquirer

No bro, He was no pro paki. It is not necessary that what you see is true. I know him and his family very well. I can't disclose rest. May today his soul get peace.

He has mostly written against India, while keeping mute about Pakistan, Hurriyat and the jihadi atrocities.
That doesn't make him a nice person, irrespective of your family affiliations.
Most well educated Kashmiris (like several other well educated 'religious' muslims worldwide) rarely condemn the jihadi terrorism.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
He has mostly written against India, while keeping mute about Pakistan, Hurriyat and the jihadi atrocities.
That doesn't make him a nice person, irrespective of your family affiliations.
Most well educated Kashmiris (like several other well educated 'religious' muslims worldwide) rarely condemn the jihadi terrorism.
Bhukari's argument for writing against indian state was that, if he writes neutral or pro indian stuff the extremists will kill him.

which is an irony in itself, because they ultimately did kill him.

Enquirer

Bhukari's argument for writing against indian state was that, if he writes neutral or pro indian stuff the extremists will kill him.

which is an irony in itself, because they ultimately did kill him.
Whatever fear he had about the jihadis, he still kept tom-tomming that he was the epitome of truthful journalism; and every other journalist who raised a finger against the jihadis were right-wing fascists.
Like most over ground workers of the jihadi network, Bukhari provided a cover of legitimacy to the islamic jihad and accused India of criminality for taking out the violent jihadis.
He had the gall to claim that the rest of India should learn from him how to write editorials and how to conduct journalism!
He might have woken up to the reality a little late...but when he kept company of hyenas, he couldn't have possibly expected fairness and kindness for even minor transgressions!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Whatever fear he had about the jihadis, he still kept tom-tomming that he was the epitome of truthful journalism; and every other journalist who raised a finger against the jihadis were right-wing fascists.
Like most over ground workers of the jihadi network, Bukhari provided a cover of legitimacy to the islamic jihad and accused India of criminality for taking out the violent jihadis.
He had the gall to claim that the rest of India should learn from him how to write editorials and how to conduct journalism!
He might have woken up to the reality a little late...but when he kept company of hyenas, he couldn't have possibly expected fairness and kindness for even minor transgressions!
sure.. but this pattern of killing journalists happens in many violence infected areas. mexico, naxal areas, pakistan , columbia when FARC were powerul etc etc..

my own opinion is that we can look at what narrative stopped after his killing. one thing that stands out is the home ministry's plan to talk directly to kashmiri civilian society bypassing hurriyat. looks like this initiative is not being spoken about publicly anymore. probably killing of sarpanch's and political party workers by tangos was also part of the same reason.

Defenceanalyst91

Did we arrest any stone pelters after these type of attacks? We should prosecute these stone pelters for murder and waging war against union of India.

Bullet

Country flag
sure.. but this pattern of killing journalists happens in many violence infected areas. mexico, naxal areas, pakistan , columbia when FARC were powerul etc etc..

my own opinion is that we can look at what narrative stopped after his killing. one thing that stands out is the home ministry's plan to talk directly to kashmiri civilian society bypassing hurriyat. looks like this initiative is not being spoken about publicly anymore. probably killing of sarpanch's and political party workers by tangos was also part of the same reason.
Yes. He was leading a mission which was started by Indian government since 2017. Unfortunately his killing destroyed everything.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Meanwhile Bajwa meets Khalistani terrorist Gopal Chawla,who also visited Hafeez Saeed

Siddhu with Khalistani Chawla. What's going on? Hobnobbing with Khalistani terrorists? Unbelievable!! Is the fking Cong going to take action against him?

Siddhu.jpg

That RaGa fellow tweets even when Modi sneezes, but no tweet from him on Siddhu meeting terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles