Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Admitted to SMHS Hospital? WTF? This turd should have been shot in the head. Why is my tax money being used to treat a Paki terrorist?
Intel bro Intel, the good old extortion techniques shall be used upon him ones he gets better. :devil:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Intel bro Intel, the good old extortion techniques shall be used upon him ones he gets better. :devil:
This yahoo is a local third rate terrorist who won't even know where his behind is! He can give squat to the intel agencies who must already know far more than this ass does. So not worth the time effort and money treating him.

Nebula

Country flag
This yahoo is a local third rate terrorist who won't even know where his behind is! He can give squat to the intel agencies who must already know far more than this ass does. So not worth the time effort and money treating him.
Atleast they can torture him...lol thats satisfaction than killing.....

Flame Thrower

Admitted to SMHS Hospital? WTF? This turd should have been shot in the head. Why is my tax money being used to treat a Paki terrorist?
Maybe Propaganda sirji.

If we want UNHRC to stop shouting, then such actions are needed.

Moreover IA should portray itself as saviors. Kill only when it is absolutely necessary. Forcing terrorists to surrender, bringing their mothers to convince them, save life when necessary. These are needed.

I bet a retd. Officer would know lot more about Op. Sadhbhavana than a defense enthusiast like me.

Sirji, Maybe I feel it this way, but after Burhan Wani's death, our forces have been acting differently. Using absolute force when necessary, and also convincing terrorists to surrender. Maybe it's been happening since a long time and I am noticing that after Burhan Wani's death. Whatever it is, we need more of it!!!

Flame Thrower

3 pigs slaughtered

1 cop martyred. Om shanti...................................................
It's not just random three pigs, one pig recruiter.

Only veterans get the titles like "Lion of Downtown", funny part is they get killed like flies.

I think bangroo's title should be "Killed by Lions of Downtown". What say guys!!

Defenceanalyst91

A top police officer told Al Jazeera that "the house owner misled us and said there were no militants hiding inside".

"When police went inside, there was a heavy fire in which we lost one police. The two were militants and the third was their accomplice who was also the son of the house owner. He did not come out when the family came, so he was a part of them," the official said

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/fresh-clashes-kashmir-killed-gunfight-181017105144129.html

The whole family should be declared terrorists, & locked up in some gutter jail for rest of their lives

sorcerer

Country flag
Kamikaze drones in NSG armoury for counter-terror ops

The National Security Guard (NSG) recently acquired a string of state-of-the-art unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), which are likely to minimise casualties during counter-terror operations.

The NSG showcased some of the drones, which can conduct surveillance of hideouts and even lob teargas shells and grenades, at a function to mark its Raising Day at Manesar, Haryana, on Tuesday.

Addressing NSG commandos at the event, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that threats posed by “lone wolf attackers” and “do it yourself” terrorists are new and are a major challenge for security agencies.

NSG sources said that Kamikaze drones, which can enter terror hideouts and self-destruct, have also been acquired. Sources said the drones will be effective in room intervention —one can break open the entry and another can enter the room and explode. This will greatly reduce the possibility of casualty among jawans when they physically make room interventions, sources said. Lobbing teargas shells may be useful in hostage situations, they said.

The Kamikaze drone is a loitering munition that can autonomously home in on radio emissions or can be flown manually with a remote control. Rather than holding a separate high-explosive warhead, the drone itself is the main munition. It is designed to loiter around the battlefield and attack targets by self-destructing. If a target is not engaged, the drone will return and land itself at the base.

Praising the NSG for its professionalism and high-quality training, Singh said that barring Jammu and Kashmir, there has been no major terror attack since the 2008 Mumbai strike.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...n-nsg-armoury-for-counter-terror-ops-5405344/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles