Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Have a question here, given the fact that the JKP SOG operates alongside the IA in almost every such encounter, do they also have the same level of modernisation as other State's PD's SWATs and QRT, given the fact they need it more than other such departments across the country?

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
#BREAKING: NIA arrests photojournalist Kamran Yusuf (Pulwama) from Kashmir for alleged links with terror/anti-social elements in the valley.

There are many such links that have ensured that agitation continues. We have been cautious in approach and hesitated to arrest/act against these people. This has started to change and hopefully, it will continue. We also have to deal with govt employees who are supporting terrorist. You cannot afford to not act against these people.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
View attachment 19837 was very happy that fakeer was suspended but the fucker is back again with a new handle Sorry for #abusive language
Do we laws like TADA and POTA that can deal with this kind of terrorist supporters? We cannot just deal with a terrorist with weapons, we also have to deal with the ones that spread their ideology. I do not think we have right kind of laws to deal with it.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Do we laws like TADA and POTA that can deal with this kind of terrorist supporters? We cannot just deal with a terrorist with weapons, we also have to deal with the ones that spread their ideology. I do not think we have right kind of laws to deal with it.
TADA and POTA have been repealed.

The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Amendment Act was enacted after POTA was withdrawn by the Parliament. However, in the Amendment Act in 2004, most of provisions of POTA were re-incorporated. In 2008, after Mumbai attacks, it was further strengthened. The most recent amendment has been done in 2012. According to the statement of objects and reasons, the Bill amends the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967 to make it more effective in preventing unlawful activities, and meet commitments made at the Financial Action Task Force (an intergovernmental organisation to combat money laundering and terrorism financing).

Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act, 1999 (MCOCA) is a law enacted by Maharashtra in 1999 to combat organised crime and terrorism.

Laws are there just needed a political spine.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

pruthvi24

Country flag
2 surrender in 2 days looks like even pigs are worried that the rate at which army is dispatching them they won't get their share of 72 what is the score now by the way have we crossed 140 ?
Any way Happy Hunting Indian Army

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
2 surrender in 2 days looks like even pigs are worried that the rate at which army is dispatching them they won't get their share of 72 what is the score now by the way have we crossed 140 ?
Any way Happy Hunting Indian Army
Its around 147. IA is not getting any targets. Stone-pelting is down these days. A lull before increase?

NeXoft007

Country flag
The 2 pigs killed today in Kulgam are..
1. Dawood Ahmad Ilahi from LeT, a B-Category pig, and
2. Shaiyar Ahmad Wani from HuM, a C-Category pig
And one OGW, Arif Soni with a pistol arrested.
It was a brief encounter after CASO was started at 3am.

Flame Thrower

Home Minister Rajnath Singh says, Centre never raised the issue of Article 35A, won’t go against the sentiments of Kashmiris #KashmirForAll https://t.co/5mrizFinTH

If what Kadi Ninda is saying is true its gonna be biggest betrayl by bjp.
Calm down....to make changes in article 370 or 35A, BJP needs 2/3 majority in state also.

I don't expect these changes prior 2022.

Pak has to be hit hard prior the changes as to prevent repetition of Post Burhan Want death situation.

Flame Thrower

Kashmiris are starting to lose their trusts on Jihadi pigs, this is Indian Army's psychological warfare by eliminating pigs one by one, slowly.
View attachment 20020
Trend is good, but real psychological victory will come when situation like Abu Dujania repeat.

I mean even Indian Jihadi are forced to fight till death and any jihadi surrender to IA resulting in attack on the Jihadi guy's family by rest of the group.

Yeah, I know that I am asking for something next to impossible. But IA always did miracles with almost nothing; so its ok to hope for that awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles