Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zala09

I like Modi Govt this Strategy.. Without injury..

I appreciate this... against all Local who shouting anti Indian Slogan.. and activities..

But it also not enough..
Govt have take some hard step..

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
While they are targeting innocent civilians, we still try to be good boy.

Seriously, I lost trust in our institutional strength. They don't care what happens to the citizens. Mindless rants. And responding with few death of terrorists.
Is this how the state look after their civilians? Seems like we have no plan for future.

And Pok. The best we forget about it. That land is used as terrorist breeding ground against our nation.
I never seen a country which allows its own land to be used against it.
For over 10 years this problem of militancy has been allowed to grow, IA wanted to act but the spineless politicians were more worried about saving their chair than people. (NC + Congress in state and Congress in center for a decade).

Come on now even you know this too, We cannot move into POK without first fixing this problem of militancy in kashmir. If we do then our soldiers would have to face 2 major challenges
1. Pakistani soldiers in the front.
2. Kashmiri militants in the back.
You definitely do not want this to happen.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Assuming this "mowing of grass" will go on for next two summers, I hope software defined radio procurement is completed at the earliest so that there is atleast one summer of testing during COIN ops.

More than the voice data, I am interested in other data that can be used during the ops.

Voldemort

Country flag
Someone tell me what did we really achieve by the surgical strikes except making a statement and pacifying an angry nation? No High Value Targets, no mass destruction of terror infrastructure, no plan in place to repeat strikes in response to at least every major attack. Any strategic value? 50 dead jihadis doesn't mean anything to Pakistan. There are thousands of zombies available. The strikes have obviously not deterred Pakistan even a bit.

Dont attack me, answer the question. I am a bhakt too.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Someone tell me what did we really achieve by the surgical strikes except making a statement and pacifying an angry nation? No High Value Targets, no mass destruction of terror infrastructure, no plan in place to repeat strikes in response to at least every major attack. Any strategic value? 50 dead jihadis doesn't mean anything to Pakistan. There are thousands of zombies available. The strikes have obviously not deterred Pakistan even a bit.

It's one step in a series of steps, including CASO going on right now.

It was basically aggressive posturing and testing waters.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
For over 10 years this problem of militancy has been allowed to grow, IA wanted to act but the spineless politicians were more worried about saving their chair than people. (NC + Congress in state and Congress in center for a decade).

Come on now even you know this too, We cannot move into POK without first fixing this problem of militancy in kashmir. If we do then our soldiers would have to face 2 major challenges
1. Pakistani soldiers in the front.
2. Kashmiri militants in the back.
You definitely do not want this to happen.
They did great in last 3 years.

But the thing is, we can't hide behind last 3 years work. Since the independence, it has been more than 60 years. What big thing we achieved? All are individual excellence. No big long lasting policy achievement.

Most of the policies regarding security threats are very funny and naive. It's almost like they are expecting everything will settle once we reach some point.

Look at Kashmir issue. You think they will change their mind and come to mainstream? We are feeding those snakes, hoping that one day they will turn into nice beings.

Last edited:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag

Bhai, don't see this as an attack, there is only one bhakti 'deshbhakti' and in front of that, everyone is dispensable. Now, coming to your question, who told that nothing is happening on that front? Or are you mere assuming, which I would not suggest. There are so many operations going on those would be highly classified. The surgical strikes were nothing but water to douse the fire of agitated Indians who were crying for blood. It was also to send a message across that we will do what's necessary, don't expect us to be the same as before. You keep reading news and if you are active enough on DFI, you would know that the kill ratio over the last 2-3 months have shot up, do you think that it the exact no? @Mikesingh sir, would tell you nah, this is just to feed the public, whereas the actual death count would be higher. Yes, more needs to be done, and I am optimistic that it will be done. But doing something without proper planning, with improper logistics, etc, etc would be in haste IMHO. Why? A successful operation is when there are no casualties in our side and maximum on the other. Yes, our Soldiers train day and night and are more than ready to sacrifice their lives for this great Nation, but we are not Pakistan where their soldiers are nothing but cannon fodder. I believe in the calculating genius of Ajit Doval and Bipin Rawat - they have put their lives on the line and served the country with honor, do you think they would do anything to put down the country? We Indians let our emotions get over us, but they can't and won't, they are wired that way, you will see the result in the coming months or years. Don't lose patience, yes there are a few who talk about we won't exist long, blah, blah. We have survived every damn thing like no other country, we will survive this.

aliyah

why do u see it as complete operation.....GOI was only testing the response of pak and the world community. now just wait n watch the much bigger operation to unfold ;)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
http://www.republicworld.com/s/2909/they-can-run-but-cant-hide-ajit-doval
Very reassuring words from our NSA. RR needs to be taken completely off the leash and let loose on the Jehadis and especially these "Over Ground Workers". Time to show how the best COIN/CT force in the world deals with the targets.
a hell of a propaganda piece. Need more such news items to uplift the mood of the nation.

Lot of mood swings in the mood of the nation lately, now a days weekly mood swings..

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
They did great in last 3 years.

But the thing is, we can't hide behind last 3 years work. Since the independence, it has been more than 60 years. What big thing we achieved? All are individual excellence. No big long lasting policy achievement.

Most of the policies regarding security threats are very funny and naive. It's almost like they are expecting everything will settle once we reach some point.

Look at Kashmir issue. You think they will change their mind and come to mainstream? We are feeding those snakes, hoping that one day they will turn into nice beings.
That I cannot answer, Only time will tell.

But do keep in mind, those people that you call snakes were once the followers of Lord Shiva.

The dessert cult with its free oil is working tirelessly to destabilize this world, it's our job as followers of Dharma to bring stability to this world.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Kashmir: In a first, terrorist's body wrapped in IS flag
SRINAGAR: In a first, the corpse of a terrorist was wrapped in the flag of the Islamic State terror group as hundreds of supporters joined his funeral in Srinagar on Wednesday. They waved flags with pictures of slain Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani and his protege Zakir Rashid Bhat alias Musa.

This was a departure from previous instances when the bodies of slain terrorists used to be covered with Pakistani flags. Sajad Gilkar, a resident of downtown Srinagar, was killed along with two other Hizbul terrorists in an encounter on Wednesday. Police said Gilkar had played a key role in the lynching of DSP Mohammad Ayub Pandith. Gikar's funeral prayers were held in the premises of Jamia Masjid where Pandith was lynched by a mob on June 22.

Though police named Gilkar for Pandith's lynching, the SIT is yet to submit its report. Police said Gilkar went underground after June 22 and joined Hizbul. Gilkar was also involved in the grenade attacks on CRPF at Nowhatta on April 2, 2017, CRPF camp Safa Kadal on June 11, 2017 and on a police party at Khanyar on April 30, 2017.
Hundreds of people defied curfew and gathered at Nowhatta for Gilkar's funeral. Many women mourners sang eulogies: "Qoam ay Bahaduro, Karyo goor gooro (Bravehearts of the nation, let me sing you a lullaby)."
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/kas...y-wrapped-in-is-flag/articleshow/59586873.cms

airtel

Country flag
Kashmir: In a first, terrorist's body wrapped in IS flag
SRINAGAR: In a first, the corpse of a terrorist was wrapped in the flag of the Islamic State terror group as hundreds of supporters joined his funeral in Srinagar on Wednesday. They waved flags with pictures of slain Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani and his protege Zakir Rashid Bhat alias Musa.

This was a departure from previous instances when the bodies of slain terrorists used to be covered with Pakistani flags. Sajad Gilkar, a resident of downtown Srinagar, was killed along with two other Hizbul terrorists in an encounter on Wednesday. Police said Gilkar had played a key role in the lynching of DSP Mohammad Ayub Pandith. Gikar's funeral prayers were held in the premises of Jamia Masjid where Pandith was lynched by a mob on June 22.

Though police named Gilkar for Pandith's lynching, the SIT is yet to submit its report. Police said Gilkar went underground after June 22 and joined Hizbul. Gilkar was also involved in the grenade attacks on CRPF at Nowhatta on April 2, 2017, CRPF camp Safa Kadal on June 11, 2017 and on a police party at Khanyar on April 30, 2017.
Hundreds of people defied curfew and gathered at Nowhatta for Gilkar's funeral. Many women mourners sang eulogies: "Qoam ay Bahaduro, Karyo goor gooro (Bravehearts of the nation, let me sing you a lullaby)."
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/kas...y-wrapped-in-is-flag/articleshow/59586873.cms

It is a Very Good News ..............:daru::daru::daru:

SanjeevM

Country flag
Arrested terrorists should be transferred to rest of indian prison for mehmannzwaazi
The problem is they act as recruiters in other states prisons and spread this infection in other states. Petty criminals graduate to terrorists after coming in contact with these terrorists.

That's why I suggested, tactful encounters. Unless terrorists are turning approver and provide intelligence regarding other terrorists and their location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles