Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
It has no incremental value.

The Abrahamics all behave like a gang, be it Irish gangs, or Vatican Catholics, or Jews, or Shias, or Arabs or ******s. There is no value in emulating it, it has no strategic or tactical purpose, it's just gang behavior like teenage kids making gang signs with their fingers. It's not an Asian thing. It hurts the branding of a civilizational state to be seen in conflict with small gangs.

China has so many terrorist groups acting against it, have you even seen them name any one individual of any terrorist group? can any of us name any Hafees Saeed from Xinjiang, Tibet, SCS? China is very clear about not giving any footage to individuals. They threaten the US directly, they don't allow US presidents, intel chiefs and army chiefs to have their

A 6k year old civilization cannot be seen as having mere mortals as enemies. Do you want the elected leader of 1.3 B people to be seen giving threats to chillar chap jahils living in the gullies in Peshawar? The intel agencies will take care of them. A civilizational state has civilizational enemies. I already don't like people labeling Dawood and LeT and Hafeez Saeed as 'India's enemy number one'. This is a country ruled by Cholas, and Guptas and Ashokas. They must be laughing at us from their graves at our predicament of having petty ganglords as national enemies. In their age, if there was a problem they used to invade foreign countries and annex them. What are we degraded ourselves to threatening chillar goons on twitter.

Let Mr 56 blame Pakistan. When you blame LeT, you are buying into their narrative of non-state actors. We know that all terrorist groups are state assets of Pakistan, so why blame the puppets. Kill the puppets, blame the puppeteer.
I am 100% sure that Chandragupta murya would shoot him self in the head if he came and saw what t\India has become

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
It was not under Rajnath that 40,000 not 30,00 Rohingya & BD Muslims settled in Jammu. This happened during Cong- NC rule in J&K. And this fact was brought out in public only recently when Govt undertook a survey to assess the situation. Many of them have obtained Aadhar cards also. Problem now is where to deport them to. And if Govt decides to uproot them all Sicular & Liberal + Hurriyat + Pak combine will shout from rooftops that demography is being changed. Its not so easy as it seems.
But they need to deport them even if difficult

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This is a very serious matter. If ever the use a single such chemical weapon against Indian forces, I will say go out for full attack on Pakistan. Burn the family members of these terrorists also to teach them a lesson.
This is nothing but bullshit of the highest order. Do these yahoos even know what chemical weapons are and how and where they are to be used?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I wish some more people from military would enter Political career, when was the last time anyone other than a babu or family members of politician held a seat.
Indian politics has become more of a hierarchy thing, haven't seen new faces for a long time.

In US half of the Presidents have served some form of military.
Even Donald Drumpf was recruited in the forces during Vietnam war.
Indian politics work on caste system and filthy rich. If they got to know about some sane guy entering politics , they will crush him.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I wish some more people from military would enter Political career, when was the last time anyone other than a babu or family members of politician held a seat.
Indian politics has become more of a hierarchy thing, haven't seen new faces for a long time.

In US half of the Presidents have served some form of military.
Even Donald Drumpf was recruited in the forces during Vietnam war.
There have been Generals recently who've stepped into politics but honestly I don't trust anyone at that rank either. I would like to see more of our Army and CRPF jawnas or even officers till the rank of Col get into politics.

Kazah

these jihadi pigs are getting triggered when indian army turns their mujahid into a roasted blob of meat which is a very kaafir death so they are bringing chemical weapons into all this

Army should just burn their dead bodies or brutally behead it or just take out eyeballs , chop the tongue etc etc so that it keeps sending the message that u will die a brutal death

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
These are not CRPF jawans rather they are local police. Not wearing proper combat boots means lack of discipline in that area.
Ah right, in my mind CRPF memories since childhood are of khakhi uniform, apologies.

Yeah, not only do the shoes provide no protection but they have a distinctive pattern which stands out putting the jawan and the ones besides him at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles