Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
Can you please delete this post we have all agreed here not to post the pictures of our jawans especially not these types ..Please do the needful and remove the post before porki pigs come here and circle jerk ...we all have this picture in twitter and whats app by now for sure

Such a sad news, we lost one brave jawan who was brutally killed

Is it true that aurangzeb was close to Maj shukla and helped in killing sameer tiger

Look what terrorists did to our boy

Kazah

Can you please delete this post we have all agreed here not to post the pictures of our jawans especially not these types ..Please do the needful and remove the post before porki pigs come here and circle jerk ...we all have this picture in twitter and whats app by now for sure
It isn't allowing me to edit it now

but pic shows what coward jihadis are capable of , first they did this to Lt umer and now this.

they are venting out their frustration by killing our soldiers individually

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
It isn't allowing me to edit it now

but pic shows what coward jihadis are capable of , first they did this to Lt umer and now this.

they are venting out their frustration by killing our soldiers individually
No it’s not frustration, it’s a tactic.

It’s used by groups across the world to instil fear among local populace. Maoists do it. Mexican gangs do it. Columbia’s gangs do it. Muslim invaders used to do it during their invasions into Indian sub continent.

sorcerer

Country flag
No it’s not frustration, it’s a tactic.

It’s used by groups across the world to instil fear among local populace. Maoists do it. Mexican gangs do it. Columbia’s gangs do it. Muslim invaders used to do it during their invasions into Indian sub continent.
And thats how them tangos lose the local support when the army hits them hard and burn them raw.
As always the Indian army is solid with their plans at op level and psych level.
Tells how much the paki pigs are losing support in the valley..and the paki pigs are desperate..really desperate.

Mikesingh

Country flag
What were the PTB thinking when they ordered a ceasefire? Were they so naive as to think that the Pak sponsored terrorists would abide by it? These yahoos are under the direct control of the ISI which calls the shots. Did the PTB really think that they would order their mercenaries to stop their activities in the Valley? That's the most idiotic presumption that our great NSA and our very own kadi ninda HM made.

Hell, I shudder at the incompetence of these fellows sitting in their ivory towers who seem to know squat about the psyche of the Paki deep state.

Jameson Emoni

Now that Ramadan is over, the ceasefire is over too. It is time to clean up the mess caused by media people who wanted the ceasefire for Ramadan. I hope a list was compiled of people who were advocating for ceasefire. Their asses should be hauled to Kashmir and forced to ride with the troops taking part in CoIn operations. These people will not learn till their ass is put on line. This is why I advocate compulsory 5-year military duty as prerequisite for anyone who wants to work in media or Bollywood.

captscooby81

Country flag
The guy in the left side is Naik Deepak Nainwal i think its not Rifleman Aurangzeb ..People are sharing pictures without just doing little bit of checking including coming from so called defence journos and also people in the govt ..

RIP both Deepak and Aurangzeb lets see what the govt has in its mind for kashmir problem ..

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
And thats how them tangos lose the local support when the army hits them hard and burn them raw.
As always the Indian army is solid with their plans at op level and psych level.
Tells how much the paki pigs are losing support in the valley..and the paki pigs are desperate..really desperate.
I have spoken to many army officers who have served in Kashmir and all of them strongly say that we need a much harder approach in Kashmir than what is presently happening. The only reason this is not happening is because the civilians dont allow them to go to that extent. Yes, the army plans fully, but only within the very narrow limits set for them. It is wrong to say that the Army is satisfied with the current way of doing things.

kalakaar

I have spoken to many army officers who have served in Kashmir and all of them strongly say that we need a much harder approach in Kashmir than what is presently happening. The only reason this is not happening is because the civilians dont allow them to go to that extent. Yes, the army plans fully, but only within the very narrow limits set for them. It is wrong to say that the Army is satisfied with the current way of doing things.
I am really sad for those people who want to live and build their career those young kids who want to become pilot and fly planes like they see in cartoon network, scientists , cricketers and make a name like they might be seeing in tv.

Man these fucking Pakis have ruined everything in Kashmir. in bchodo ko third parties provoke karti hai aur yeh mdrch*do samajh nahi ata that they are hitting their feet on axe.

Indibomber

please refrain from spreading terrorist propaganda.

To me the message is don’t let your guard down, Jihadi scum need to be fought with more brute force and ceasefire declared by sampnath was foolish, we need to put enough pressure on govt that they don’t do this stupidity again.

Haldiram

Country flag

To me the message is don’t let your guard down, Jihadi scum need to be fought with more brute force and ceasefire declared by sampnath was foolish, we need to put enough pressure on govt that they don’t do this stupidity again.
We declared ceasefire for a month and in that one month, we have so many cease fire violations, bombs thrown on CRPF, so many soldiers dead, terrorists have regrouped and UN has passed an anti-India resolution.

I hope some lessons were learnt.

mayfair

Were our casualties in the past month higher than the months preceding the ceasefire?

Did we kill fewer terrorists in this month than in the months preceding the ceasefire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles