Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Supreme Court is the most hypocritical bunch. Guys here were blaming the govt. for filing an FIR without knowing jackshit, but how many here know the ruling of the SC almost a year back?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...en-in-afspa-areas-sc/articleshow/58407897.cms
Exactly my point there are lot of liberal gang penetrated in SC

Next CJI after Deepak Mishra will be another such people

Modi need another 2 term to clean this pest once for all from our country and congress Eco system that eaten our system like termites

There are lot of internal enemies in India that in Pakistan

Flame Thrower

Lol those who accusing modi will remain silence now after this observation by supreme Court

We have seen similar judgement in case of rohingya Muslims
Thank you for the news.

I shall celebrate this afternoon with a Biryani.

One more term for Modi is a must, if we get the third term, then we'll be the luckiest of all. And probably our Childern will read that India is a developed country.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Internal rivalry's are common in army now days

Don't want say this but promotion to preferable location is also conducted

Rate are fix for such location. such situations are plagued our police departments but now in to military too

Defence commissions etc are part of the job nowdays

Many general now days show open political bias and became peacenicks

Many retired soldiers an family are part of leftist Liberal gangs

One who oppose this eco system will have fate of Vk Singh or Col saurabh Singh shekhawat
regarding colonel shekhawat, do you remember the jorhat incident?

WARREN SS

Country flag
regarding colonel shekhawat, do you remember the jorhat incident?
Yeah Our LT gen western command & former Army COAS directly involved in botch up op

Shekhawat opened up about it and rest we all know what happened with him

Sameer Chaudhary

Today hearing on Major Aditya & 11 others by supreme court also.What if he is sentenced today? This will be great victory for chutya PDP-BJP in fucking the army morale.

..................................................................................................................

aditya g

Country flag
You underestimate the power of The Ecosystem in our system. Modi and all have been elected, but beyond a point they are unable to control everything as on ground implementation is done by bureaucracy.

Case in point is the MoD procurement process, which refuses to budge despite all the best intentions. Congress Ecosystem used to work basis palms being greased .... Without that NDA govt.comes across as inefficient.

We should not defend the pheku modi and his donkeys by blaming congress ecosystem. Why the hell they were elected with majority ?? Rabid BJP bhakts have made this new tag line, congress ecosystem. News has just come in that hundreds of new rohingyas have been settled in a grave yard land in Jammu. If a party in power blames its is power less, what bad was congress? Atleast we know they are open enemies of Hindus and country.

WolfPack86

Country flag
It's high time to kick out Modi govt and bring alternative non-congress and BJP govt in india. Focus more weapon procurement for army than air force and navy. Real thing is that Indian Army soldiers facing more brunt at loc as well as terror attack.

Akshay_Fenix

Expected. The rage among Indians after these consecutive terror attacks is very high. One stupid move by sharia courts and they would have been annihilated. Most the times they just give their judgement, taking advice only from yes men.

Akshay_Fenix

It's high time to kick out Modi govt and bring alternative non-congress and BJP govt in india. Focus more weapon procurement for army than air force and navy. Real thing is that Indian Army soldiers facing more brunt at loc as well as terror attack.
The army themselves issue RFIs after RFIs, changing requirement each month. Whats government supposed to do in this.

DVuUtgwXUAEZT4K.jpg_large.jpeg

Just look at this chalta hai attitude.

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
Name the name wise guy. Who is this great alternative we all must know about? Who is promising a mass weapons procurement plan? What would have newer assault rifles done to stop these attacks? What would have 36 more Rafales done?

This problem is beyond simple party politics. But, if we still want to discuss the central gov's role here- The shortcomings dont lie in the lack of funds or procurement, but its the lack of a bold policy and political stance- in my view.
No trying to defend the current gov, but only requesting you to be more rational. Whats the point of making this a political thread?

Last edited:

WolfPack86

Country flag
Name the name wise guy. Who is this great alternative we all must know about? Who is promising a mass weapons procurement plan? What would have newer assault rifles done to stop these attacks? What would have 36 more Rafales done?

This problem is beyond simple party politics. But, if we still want to discuss the central gov's role here- The shortcomings dont lie in the lack of funds or procurement, but its the lack of a bold policy and political stance- in my view.
No trying to defend the current gov, but only requesting you to be more rational. Whats the point of making this a political thread?
Sorry my mood is not so good today every time i on the TV i heard news terror attack. I was too modi supporter and i love modi but because recent time i have following him seems like that he does'nt bother to any terror attack.

Last edited:

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
Sorry my mood is not so good today every time i on the TV i heard news terror attack. I was too modi supporter and i love modi but because recent time i have following seems like he does'nt bother to any terror attack.
I feel you bro. Sorry about it. Breaks my heart too- to login in here day after day and just to see all the jawans who laid down their lives fighting these jihadi pigs.
We need a massive policy shift.
Jai Hind!

WolfPack86

Country flag
I feel you bro. Sorry about it. Breaks my heart too- to login in here day after day and just to see all the jawans who laid down their lives fighting these jihadi pigs.
We need a massive policy shift.
Jai Hind!
We need strong political will and decision making. Jai Hind!

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bhai desh ke andar gaddar baithe huyehain jo terrorist ko hathiyar..khaneki saman muheya karake ..army camp Tak ...leke ate Hain ...
terrorist and maiost supporters should face punishment otherwise nothing gonna happen
if u will file fir on army then they will Lynch our army officer s in day light .,........why bjp is not breaking alliance in jnk ....is alliance means a lot for them .. or center think s that if they will break alliance then next govt won't work in center s direction.. .like mamata di ....or what...

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Bhai desh ke andar gaddar baithe huyehain jo terrorist ko hathiyar..khaneki saman muheya karake ..army camp Tak ...leke ate Hain ...
terrorist and maiost supporters should face punishment otherwise nothing gonna happen
if u will file fir on army then they will Lynch our army officer s in day light .,........why bjp is not breaking alliance in jnk ....is alliance means a lot for them .. or center think s that if they will break alliance then next govt won't work in center s direction.. .like mamata di ....or what...
SC has stayed any action on FIR s and asked central and state Govts for their opinion. Breaking alliance weakens BJPs hold in the state and makes an opening for NC or Cong to return which wont be good. While we know Mufti is no better atleast this way bjp has some leverage on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles