Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMCA

Country flag
i have never talked about indian intelligence to defend the motherland. I'm talking about intelligence to attack the bastards in their own land. learn to differentiate!!!
No news in media does not mean that our Intel agencies are not at work. All their work is secret and we know nothing about their missions and their success. But one thing is clear, RAW will surely respond to this terrorist attack on army camp like they did after Uri incident. 34 Days later post uri attack there was a strike in Baloachistan which killed their 61 police personnel and trainees. I don't know who did that but the attack was similar to uri and the attackers were wearing suicide vests which exploded leading to multiple casualties.

sr1

After 33 hours the operation ends and now search operation is still going on.
4 heavily armed Pakistani pig's Dispatched to hell by our Para SF.
Some pics from operation.

Four? Army has confirmed that they killed 3 terrorists in their last update. Are you sure there were 4 of them?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Locals of Sunjuwan distributing food and water to the brave warriors who are fighting at the Army camp at Sunjuwan...

Dont get surprised and happy to see this pic.

We from Jammu are more patriortic than anyone in this country.

Every family has one member in the army..even the muslims.Something other states cant claim.

Kashmiri gaddari jammu mein nhi milti.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Dont get surprised and happy to see this pic.

We from Jammu are more patriortic than anyone in this country.

Every family has one member in the army..even the muslims.Something other states cant claim.

Kashmiri gaddari jammu mein nhi milti.
So what's the problem with Valley region?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
So what's the problem with Valley region?
Different kind of Muslims with different kind of upbringing.

Stone throwing is their culture and its not new and they have always revolted.They were revolting even before 1947.

Nehru ji ne bhaw de dia aur yeh halat ban gayi he aj ki.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Well I have lot of respect of institution because my father is Ex army men

But I think Indian army is time wrapped

No change in fighting statergy

Lack of interest in capital spending

Less focus on technology over manpower

Opposition of statergic special operational command within army HQ

Sorry our army is need to change it's basic doctrine of war

Many others factors

Seems Pakistan's gained a lot from US forces in WOT
We need someone like General K.Sundarji again.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Today was disappointing day... terrorists were able to hit family's of our forces....
When I get up in morning probably the 4th terrorist will also be neutralized, but it won't make me happy..
What will make me happy & it will be real reaction to this attack, is news of bombing of JeM centers...if we get Azhar Mahmood in this attack, the treat is on me...
Well that's what I am going to Dream tonight........
It really beats me, don't know what is holding Modi back ? is it the bunkers for civilian population along LOC? Or Is it something more serious like the fear of losing control of J&K coalition? Don't know what he is being advised? By Who? don't know if he has a plan of action at all or if will do anything at all? Patience is a virtue, really.

binayak95

Country flag
Remember Uri, each day of doing nothing seemed like an eternity and just as people were about to give up, bam! Surgical strikes happened.

I believe this is a calculated escalation by Porkis. And thus, it is probably safe to assume that they've taken precautions to prevent a repeat of the surgical stikes - or worse - they want that to happen and have laid a trap to capture our men.

I think, thus, that pressure needs to applied from elsewhere; a different approach. Air strikes, mayhaps?

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
Remember Uri, each day of doing nothing seemed like an eternity and just as people were about to give up, bam! Surgical strikes happened.

I believe this is a calculated escalation by Porkis. And thus, it is probably safe to assume that they've taken precautions to prevent a repeat of the surgical stikes - or worse - they want that to happen and have laid a trap to capture our men.

I think, thus, that pressure needs to applied from elsewhere; a different approach. Air strikes, mayhaps?
Yes that is what is required - Air Strikes this time. Surgical Strikes of similar nature will be more risky. Depends on what our NSA Ajit Doval is advising the PM.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
My fear is and I hope that Modi doesn't follow Vajpayee's foot steps in getting high on the secular Kool aid and consequently side lining Sangh and Hindutva support base. No one gives a fck about Vikas, they voted modi to see a change in status quo. Young voters are driven but very impatient............need I say more.

My fear is and I hope that Jaitley doesn't turnout to be a Yashwant Sinha (a sulking congi mole).

Last edited:

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
I don't think there has been any statement from Army either this time promising revenge?

IndiaRising

Country flag

we need a repeat of the Atlantique incident. sink one of their submarines this time, especially one that was made by China. one stone, two targets

Mikesingh

Country flag
Sunjuwan attack: Rifleman’s wife shot in back, airlifted, delivers baby

Rifleman Nazir Ahmed and his pregnant wife were injured in the firing by the terrorists and were shifted to the Military Hospital at Satwari.

A pregnant lady, who was injured in the attack by heavily armed militants on the family quarters of the Sunjuwan military station in Jammu on Saturday, delivered a baby girl on Sunday.

Rifleman Nazir Ahmed Khan and his 28-week pregnant wife, Shahzada Khan, 24, were injured in firing by the militants and were shifted to the military hospital in the cantonment area, an army official said. The woman received gunshot injuries in her lower back. She was airlifted to the military hospital along with her husband. Their premature baby, weighing 2.5kg, was said to be in good health.

“Army doctors worked through the night to save the lives of the severely injured pregnant lady with gunshot wounds and through a Caesarean section, delivered a baby girl. Both the mother and the baby are stable,” defence spokesman Lt Col Devender Anand said.

“The doctors had a complicated case on their hands. The lady was hit with a bullet on her hip and was critical. At the same time, the pulse of the child was going down. The doctors had to cure the gunshot wounds and at the same time save the child,” he added. With time fast running out, they performed a Caesarean section, he added.

The lady was in the family quarters where the terrorists struck around 4.50am on Saturday.

Nazir Ahmed Khan is a native of Budgam in Kashmir.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...s-baby-girl/story-GFVKpiEMwCjBbAttcugGZO.html

Amazing! Well, miracles do happen.

These Paki terrorist cowards don't even bat an eye before killing and injuring innocent women and children. Is this what they're taught in the Paki madrassas that are churning out Jihadis like a sausage factory? This Land of the Pure has become the most vile, dysfunctional and impure state in the world.

Mikesingh

Country flag

Keep condemning, do nothing! Like 'kadi ninda'! Jeeeez!

It's high time we launched Operation 'All Out 2'. These buggers need a lot more ass kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles