Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Bhai,if i am not wrong such kinds of raids are very common.These happen every year.Beheading have been going on since the 90s and even Kargil war saw many beheadings.

I remember there was a raid conducted just after the beheading of Kumoani troops which resulted in several beheadings too.

Sometimes war trophies are also big firearms and flags kept in the quater guard proudly.
Bhai I am only saying that disclosure of details of such raids. These raids are very common since LoC terrain allowed both sides (SF) to cross over, ambush or BAT action almost whenever they want. Sometime they are detected and attack is repulse and sometimes they succeed, beahead tale the severed head, ranks and weapons as trophies to be proudly displayed in their officers mess.

One of the reason why SS details don't disclosed is the army don't want the En to know our capabilities. Quality of UAV footages, routes taken during Strike, our Night fighting capabilities, wpns details etc etc

As for raid i would say these raids goes way back in 80s. Even Gorkhas raided a Pak post after Pak troops killed their brother and prevent them to retrieve the body that was lying open and rotting in the filed for a long time. Gorkhas saw the body in front of them but Pakis couldn't let them retrieve it.

So they revenge raid that Pak post and made a mince meat of Pakis with khukhris. That's was the only demand of the Gorkhas from the local commander that is to cross the loc and raid that Post.

Bcs revenge is always personal.

========

Pak LoC Post "cluster complex" which assisted BAT action eventually repulsed by Own troops

21768086_790298621143675_462945030224984913_n.jpg
22008031_790298574477013_2640329403951801211_n.jpg

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bhai I am only saying that disclosure of details of such raids. These raids are very common since LoC terrain allowed both sides (SF) to cross over, ambush or BAT action almost whenever they want. Sometime they are detected and attack is repulse and sometimes they succeed, beahead tale the severed head, ranks and weapons as trophies to be proudly displayed in their officers mess.

One of the reason why SS details don't disclosed is the army don't want the En to know our capabilities. Quality of UAV footages, routes taken during Strike, our Night fighting capabilities, wpns details etc etc

As for raid i would say these raids goes way back in 80s. Even Gorkhas raided a Pak post after Pak troops killed their brother and prevent them to retrieve the body that was lying open in the filed for a long time. Gorkhas saw the body in front of them but Pakis couldn't let them retrieve it.

So they revenge raid that Pak post and made a mince meat of Pakis with khukhris. That's was the only demand of the Gorkhas from the local commander that is to cross the loc and raid that Post.

Bcs revenge is always personal.

========

Pak LoC Post "cluster complex" which assisted BAT action eventually repulsed by Own troops

View attachment 21684 View attachment 21685
Yes and to add to that many times the raids are conducted when the new units are coming in to get a psychological advantage.

I may be wrong but most of the time Ghataks are involved in such raids.SF is involved to give the knockout punch.

I know of 3 raids in the past 20 years by Ghatak resulting in 18,9 and 12 casualties of Pakis.Never reported in their news and even if reported the casualties shown divided by 10.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Ya i didnt mean that we should disclose it.I just meant that its a cat and mouse game and its continuously happening.

Even a guy like me knows a few by Para SF and many by Ghatak so there must be plenty.
There were many cat and mouse games played. But this time just for political mileage news was out . Thats it.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...m-hafiz-saeed-after-his-release-order-2561866

Look at this rats statement.

I really believe we should use cruise missiles.This will shake up their Army.We are really not doing anything to damage them.
Pakistan army will kill few civilians . Burn their bodies and throw them at attack site. Next they hue cry than Indian Missile strike has killed innocent civilians. And don't worry our mute former prime minister will be infront of press conference calling government's shot barbaric. Unless we have these congress scum out of politics , no ache din for us. And Pakistan Army wants us to commit some mistake so that they can atleast relieve the pressure we have build on them regarding terror groups . You will be surprised how well they can play a victim cards. Muslims are good at it.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I was just thinking that if they behead or soldiers we should not behead theirs.

The reason being that in hindu dharm and in sikhism(majority troops beheaded) we have to burn the body completely and since the head is not burned so it hurts our sentiments.

But In islam they bury their dead and the beheaded body will eventually be buried.Hence no emotional impact.

What should be done is that we should burn their bodies and leave some ganga jal there along with the ashes.

This will create a havoc.

During NAGA regtt deployment on LOC they were so scared of Naga as they though Nagas eat human flesh.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I was just thinking that if they behead or soldiers we should not behead theirs.

The reason being that in hindu dharm and in sikhism(majority troops beheaded) we have to burn the body completely and since the head is not burned so it hurts our sentiments.

But In islam they bury their dead and the beheaded body will eventually be buried.Hence no emotional impact.

What should be done is that we should burn their bodies and leave some ganga jal there along with the ashes.

During NAGA regtt deployment on LOC they were so scared of Naga as they though Nagas eat human flesh.
Just dump few sugarcane juice in Indus river. And spread the message that its pig urine.
See the havoc.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Just dump few sugarcane juice in Indus river. And spread the message that its pig urine.
See the havoc.
Haha...These mothafuckers have whisky in their clsoed homes.Do u think they are real musalmans?

They can sell their ass for money..whats religion for them.

The rank and file are uneducated and ignorant who follow islam.They can be demoralised by burning their comrades.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yeah , I read this one. They waited for Pakistani guys to cross into India. It was two Pakistani soldiers . They came to create havoc in Naga regiment. So they thought. These Naga chaps caught them. Tied these two assholes to tree. Chopped one of the porkies leg , lit fire around the tree and performed naga dance. These is enough to pump shit out of porkies body. And they spoke in hindi loudly so that two porkies can hear ( purposely)
Jawan: Sir we can eat them
Officer : No , these guys are weak. Meat won't be nice. We are going to stay for next 3 years and do you think some better chap won't come.
:pound::hehe::rotfl:
Porkies must have pissed in their pants. I have only one wish. Before I die I want to meet those two porkies officers if they are still alive.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Haha...These mothafuckers have whisky in their clsoed homes.Do u think they are real musalmans?

They can sell their ass for money..whats religion for them.

The rank and file are uneducated and ignorant who follow islam.They can be demoralised by burning their comrades.
pork , pig , pig urine is much controversial than Whisky , brandy , cigarets. At least these un educated media house of porkistan will give 24/7 coverage for Pork urine issue. Thats enough to lit fire under their ass.

indiatester

Country flag

You are correct. I remember they complained about human rights atrocities when we were using flame throwers which apparently denys them jannat.
One American general had used pig skin to defile the bodies of Islamic Rebels in Philippines which left then sh!t scared.
So use burning and add pork, lard in appropriate amounts. Result... no jannat when you face IA.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yeah , I read this one. They waited for Pakistani guys to cross into India. It was two Pakistani soldiers . They came to create havoc in Naga regiment. So they thought. These Naga chaps caught them. Tied these two assholes to tree. Chopped one of the porkies leg , lit fire around the tree and performed naga dance. These is enough to pump shit out of porkies body. And they spoke in hindi loudly so that two porkies can hear ( purposely)
Jawan: Sir we can eat them
Officer : No , these guys are weak. Meat won't be nice. We are going to stay for next 3 years and do you think some better chap won't come.
:pound::hehe::rotfl:
Porkies must have pissed in their pants. I have only one wish. Before I die I want to meet those two porkies officers if they are still alive.
They need to make a movie about this :bounce:
This is probably the best story I've ever heard about the LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles