Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Rawalpindi is no conflict zone how can we harm this city without declaring a full fledged war.
True,we can't just strike Pindi....Now we need to do two things simultaneously,
1.Keep Pindi boilin' with frustration,for that use their own strategy of 1000 cuts by nailing the CPEC and taking out Forward posts using heavy shelling,sniper fire etc..This will make them real angry,albeit they deny as always....That is wat I call distraction.
2.Islamabad is worth rabbits' puke for Porkis...They depend on Pindi for running their state,atleast they got used so....A distracted Pindi means Islamabad would go loose nd an economic fallout takes place.Another rift between Pindi nd Islamabad is in our favour.Do as usual work in Republic of Balochistan,Waziristan.
Think it'd have some effect over their strategic planning

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If the govt is really serious about treating cancer of rogue elements in J&K they should reduce the pressure on Army deployed there. They know it how.
I literally do not want Modi to say..

''200 thy humney maar diye'' Aur ayenge hum wahi karenge jo 200 ka kiya.

This is jumley baazi because 200 is not a small number. This means war.. because more than 100, they entered Indian territory but no one calls it Indian territory world sees it as disputed

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I heard that in AJK every family hold a minimal amount of land , even after Paki general steel many of those....
As for Neelum , thats sister of Kashmir in terms of beauty ...
It's a area we must capture atleast ...Ataquem-kel provide open border for terrorist , capturing neelum will capped the northen side of vallye with high Nanga Parvat maffit , lesser side to protect from infiltration .
Good days long gone,brother...We missed the chance in '71... Let's wait till '19,hopefully if this govt. wins we could see some action coz porkis would be really frustrated at a growing India,debts which they couldn't clear and rising extremism....They'd definitely do something nuts.We need to arm 2 the teeth nd be ready for any eventuality.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
i think @Bornubus posted a picture of soldiers standing next to a severed Paki, but don't know which regiment
We should not say such things clearly but only hints can be mentioned. These things should be avoided on SM and forums and should never be disclose :-

1. Unit name

2. Rank and special equipments used during op

2. exact place of action

3. date of action

@hammer head bhai some media disclosed the raid on 'Langda' if u remember including his body

Even Pakis don't disclose or leaked the BAT action video unlike their LoC fire assault video. Meanwhile

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In this incident, however the place is mentioned but its 50 ~ year old incident the personnel who took part in are retd.

Local tactical level raid

Is SFF overkill for porkis?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Is SFF overkill for porkis?

Versatile, fit and combat ready troops trained and ready to take versatile missions from Airborne to high altitude warfare or general duties

Probably the best high altitude warfare force in the world in the same league as Italian Alpini troops

22788981_804037493103121_7023832274932190749_n.jpg

Willy2

Probably the best high altitude warfare force in the world in the same league as Italian Alpini troops
What ? They are better than us ? How much war experience in high-altitude Alpini have ?

IndiaRising

Country flag
district of Bahawalpur ? it's more badass than surgical strike , as it's involve IB and established border
i heard him mentioning this while arnab was interviewing him. only he knows the details, but i trust someone of his stature to be saying something concrete and feasible

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
We should not say such things clearly but only hints can be mentioned. These things should be avoided on SM and forums and should never be disclose :-

1. Unit name

2. exact place of action

3. date of action

@hammer head bhai some media disclosed the raid on 'Langda' if u remember including his body

Even Pakis don't disclose or leaked the BAT action video unlike their LoC fire assault video. Meanwhile

Bhai,if i am not wrong such kinds of raids are very common.These happen every year.Beheading have been going on since the 90s and even Kargil war saw many beheadings.

I remember there was a raid conducted just after the beheading of Kumoani troops which resulted in several beheadings too.

Sometimes war trophies are also big firearms and flags kept in the quater guard proudly.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bhai,if i am not wrong such kinds of raids are very common.These happen every year.Beheading have been going on since the 90s and even Kargil war saw many beheadings.

I remember there was a raid conducted just after the beheading of Kumoani troops which resulted in several beheadings too.

Sometimes war trophies are also big firearms and flags kept in the quater guard proudly.
Even though , Unless disclosed by Government agencies one must refrain from posting such things. Its better at some extent.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Even though , Unless disclosed by Government agencies one must refrain from posting such things. Its better at some extent.
Ya i didnt mean that we should disclose it.I just meant that its a cat and mouse game and its continuously happening.

Even a guy like me knows a few by Para SF and many by Ghatak so there must be plenty.

Jay99

Country flag

1. Unit name

2. exact place of action

3. date of action

So what was the Raid on "Langda" about? can someone share more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles