Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Country flag
I just hope that police would get INSAS UBGL for riots control, same can be used for anti terror operations in case of emergency.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Couple of minutes before I had a brief chat with the Delhi SWAT guys posted in India gate . I'll post the pics later when I will reach ma home.
Pal could you please share such pics? And any other pics of Delhi police/fire service

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Never saw this UBGL..

Very probably an Indian variant ? cant say for sure..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Better Pic:

@Randy
Which launcher is it in the bottom pic? It has no trigger like M203, so is it ARDE?

Never saw this UBGL..

Very probably an Indian variant ? cant say for sure..

It looks very similar to the launcher on this one.
good find, looks like this is made to fit into AK 47.
Maybe it is the version of ARDE UBGL that fits the INSAS? It looks visually similar, except for the fact that I can see 3 very broad locking points on the INSAS version, and 6 smaller ones on the AK version.
Got some Info :

40x46mm UBGL-M8

--------------------------------------------------

ALBY:

if you could do so mate
You may find some pics here :

Dedicated Police thread :
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/internal-security/12592-indian-police-force.html

BangersAndMash

Indian Army displaying haul fresh Chinese arms and ammunition include 10 AK-47 Rifles with 20 magazines, 98 Chinese made pistols (.30 amuser) with 196 magazines and two Sub Machine Guns (.30 Cal arms and ammunition recovered during Infiltration near Keran sector Line of Control (LoC) Of frontier district kupwara some 110 Kilometers North Kashmir of Srinagar, India, on Friday 28, September 2012.

source - wn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles