Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Re: Silenced carbine..

Extensively use by RR.. :)
Sir, this is silenced carbine..

Sir, silenced carbine or 30mm grenade launcher?
These are 40m Grenade Launchers, Both MGL and UBGL..

1. 40mm MGL ( multiple Grenade launcher )
Milkor MGL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( OFB makes it too )

2. 40mm GP-25/30 UBGL ( Under barrel Grenade launcher )
GP-25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit : Little late, Sayareakd Sir, already posted the link..

Tronic

kalashnikos for 35000?????? where did you get that figures ?even the top notch bulgarians cost only half amount of it.
Any way these rifles could be of POF made ie type 56s made under license by POF.IF TYPE 56S are they then they are not not that much bad.
I think he means 35,000 Pakistan Rupees.. Pakistani currency is almost half the value of Indian currency.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

Sorry for the bad quality of the images as these are the ones from my collection of pics of soldiers in newspapers dating back to a early 2000s.
I was keeping these news paper cuttings in ma old cupboard stuffed in the notebooks and only now got a chance to post it.

Last edited:

Snuggy321

Sorry for the bad quality of the images as these are the ones from my collection of pics of soldiers in newspapers dating back to a early 2000s.
I was keeping these news paper cuttings in ma old cupboard stuffed in the notebooks and only now got a chance to post it.
thx for sharing mate :thumb:

Seems like the IA infantry has changed only a little since those day, but police and central police forces have made a giant leap forward....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles