Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Isn't building security and robust counter mechanisms part of their job ? Pakistan and terrorism is not a new problem . It is more than 30 years old. It will be utter foolish for us to assume either that they haven't inherited firm system and governance mechanisms from previous post holders or they can build it from scratch in period of 3 years.
You are underestimating the power of babudom in India sir. Read VK Singh's book "Courage and Conviction", he talks about the hurdles in getting anything done.

Building security and counter mechanisms is not their job alone. The military is responsible for it chiefly. The government can help facilitate procurements, handle diplomacy and give the Army a free reign in tackling problems. They can also look after the retired soldiers. They've delivered on all fronts in my book, if not fully than to a much bigger extent than Congress people is 70 years. And I'm not a BJP fan boy, just calling a spade a spade.

Now, second request to please take it to the Chit Chat thread or somewhere else.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Isn't building security and robust counter mechanisms part of their job ? Pakistan and terrorism is not a new problem . It is more than 30 years old. It will be utter foolish for us to assume either that they haven't inherited firm system and governance mechanisms from previous post holders or they can build it from scratch in period of 3 years.
This govt built its political agenda on basis on the basis of strong governance. If they were not prepared to cure the wound than they should not have scratched it.
They (BJP) build their political profile as they have solution but failed to deliver it on multiple front.
Anyhow go ahead Modi temple is waiting for you guys. Go and pray to your new Hero.
Who said they haven't? But you are following DFI for quite some time, right? Its such a pity to read this. I would have ignored if someone who has no clue talking like this, but err....

Akshay Fenix

Country flag

Yesterday they met at South block control room.
Today they meet at Rajnath's residency.

If you want to stop riots within the country then START ATTACKING YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR PAKISTAN!! This is what every country does.

Divert people's attention to an external enemy.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
The problem is that they have over promised and because of which failed to deliver on multiple fronts. They (BJP) is good with media management that is why it has been able to keep people calm.
Anyhow I voted for Modi like most of us do. And I am not happy with him.

mayfair

So the poster with the flag of the dhimmi land Sweden, where incidentally the recent and not so recent Muslim immigrants have been using the local women for fun is, while the "enlightened" leadership goes around with their eyes shut and fingers firmly planted in their ears, preaching about lack of leadership and cojones in Asians?? :pound:

The mind boggles.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
The problem is that they have over promised and because of which failed to deliver on multiple fronts. They (BJP) is good with media management that is why it has been able to keep people calm.
There have been shortcomings which no one here will refuse, but there is a difference between when he is at fault, and when not. Criticize based on that, on ONLY that.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So the poster with the flag of the dhimmi land Sweden, where incidentally the recent and not so recent Muslim immigrants have been using the local women for fun is, while the "enlightened" leadership goes around with their eyes shut and fingers firmly planted in their ears, preaching about lack of leadership and cojones in Asians?? :pound:

The mind boggles.
Lol suck on the Modis ball sack then. Pray to your new Lords and Gods. Don't expect me to join your brigade.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
That is the nature of the beast called Indian politics unfortunately. Every single politician over promises and under delivers. Modi and BJP aren't immune from it. They wouldn't get votes otherwise.

Example in Punjab:

Free loan waivers for everybody (before elections).

Loan waivers upto 2 Lakh for people who have <=5 acres (After elections)

If they had promised what they actually delivered, people wouldn't have voted for them because the other party was promising more!

Don't blame the player, blame the game. Well actually do blame the player, but see who the alternative is.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Can you stop making it a political issue.

Cant you see, All you are doing is playing into the hands of Pakistan.
Who wins when there is political turmoil within the country? Think about this.

Vote any xyz person you want next election, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

Our enemy is out there, across the border.

mayfair

Lol suck on the Modis ball sack then. Pray to your new Lords and Gods. Don't expect me to join your brigade.
You seem to be quite familiar with the acts you just described. Speaking from experience?
Oh well..to each his own..better than getting violated that way by Somali immigrants on a local basis.

No one wants to join that brigade dude...

mayfair

Can you stop making it a political issue.

Cant you see, All you are doing is playing into the hands of Pakistan.

Vote any xyz person you want next election, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

Our enemy is out there, across the border.
No harm in that as long as critiques are meaningful and measured and offer a solution. One cannot absolve the leadership or their follies, just because it plays into Napaki hands. That is democracy.

Do remember, this is the very same country that very easily forgave and forgot 26/11 and on top of it elected the people on whose watch it happened with an even bigger majority- both in Mumbai and Centre.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
That is the nature of the beast called Indian politics unfortunately. Every single politician over promises and under delivers. Modi and BJP aren't immune from it. They wouldn't get votes otherwise.

Example in Punjab:

Free loan waivers for everybody (before elections).

Loan waivers upto 2 Lakh for people who have <=5 acres (After elections)

If they had promised what they actually delivered, people wouldn't have voted for them because the other party was promising more!

Don't blame the player, blame the game. Well actually do blame the player, but see who the alternative is.
See that is the problem. We have taken it for granted that our politicians will fail to deliver what they promised. And hence they will never be held accountable for what they do or don't. Till they won't be scrutinize and held responsible, they will not allow institutions to work properly. Power will be concentrated with them.

We do have proper institutes in place. Our prime minister need to delegate responsibilities. From what I know that he is a honest man but because of this honesty he is too afraid to delegate responsibilities to others. Lack of trust to be true. So he ends up working 16-18 hours a day.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
See that is the problem. We have taken it for granted that our politicians will fail to deliver what they promised. And hence they will never be held accountable for what they do or don't. Till they won't be scrutinize and held responsible, they will not allow institutions to work properly. Power will be concentrated with them.

We do have proper institutes in place. Our prime minister need to delegate responsibilities. From what I know that he is a honest man but because of this honesty he is too afraid to delegate responsibilities to others. Lack of trust to be true. So he ends up working 16-18 hours a day.
I guess our standards have been set very low by 70 years of Congress rule sir. Wait for the next time another party comes to power. They will strive to outdo the BJP in everything. Change is good, so is competition. Things are slowly getting better in India if you think about the pace at which they were moving some years ago.

mayfair

They will strive to outdo the BJP in everything. Change is good, so is competition. Things are slowly getting better in India if you think about the pace at which they were moving some years ago.
Not really. Just look back at the 10 years of UPA tenure following 6 years of Vajpayee led NDA and you'll find out that' not really what happened. Especially defence.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
No harm in that as long as critiques are meaningful and measured and offer a solution. One cannot absolve the leadership or their follies, just because it plays into Napaki hands. That is democracy.

Do remember, this is the very same country that very easily forgave and forgot 26/11 and on top of it elected the people on whose watch it happened with an even bigger majority- both in Mumbai and Centre.
That is exactly what I do not want to happen. Pakistan won that day because stupid Indians made it an internal issue back then.

Day in and day out the media was discussing about how the security was weak and all at bullshit instead on telling us who the real enemy is.

And to my surprise, stupid Indians are doing it again. They even are coming up with conspiracy theories about how local cops betrayed us.

I will repeat,
The enemy is out there across the border and not these local hired gundas with guns.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not really. Just look back at the 10 years of UPA tenure following 6 years of Vajpayee led NDA and you'll find out that' not really what happened. Especially defence.
I actually think that the six years of Vajpayee were pretty lethargic compared to this time, to be fair they were always in crisis mode with plane hijacking, Kargil etc.. But I also like to think that the Indian voter is better informed than the low internet penetration period of 2000. I don't know, could be wrong though, I will defer to your wisdom on this one.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
If you want to stop riots within the country then START ATTACKING YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR PAKISTAN!! This is what every country does.
USA did that mistake in Afghanistan. You want us to not learn from it?

Best strategy even Chanakya would be proud of is making friends with you enemy's enemy and using them for your own good. Examples would be India doing through Afganistan and China doing it through Pakistan and also (China doing it) through Indian National Congress represented by his Highness Mr Pappu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles