Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Will Kashmiris take out a #NotInMyName march now if they indeed condemn what happened to Hindu pilgrims?
Answer is no. Because they are jihadists first and for them Muslims are "Khuda ki nemat" and rest are "khuda ki lanat".

This is what exposes their true reason behind this separatist movement. That's needed to be exposed further (and kashmiris are doing it every now or then). That is what letting the situation detoriate visibly is earning by bringing an unanimity among rest of India for harsher actions for solving the Kashmir problem--- you may also call it preparing the ground for abolishment of article 370 etc something which can only be done when nation is unanimous in their views. Stupid as it may sound but deteriorating condition in Kashmir is only helping in that direction( just look at the emotions shown here and degree of revenge they are asking for. Now imaging rest of India..

***And people keep asking why government is letting situation get deteriorate lower and lower?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I really don't think that Modi's, Doval's and Rawat's whatsoever plan is working. Problem is that we have invested lots of hope and trust in our this "dream team". I don't think they hold up to promise they have been selling to us.
Country of losers, low efficiency country. Same is reflected into our leadership.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Guess what. they are the best we have now.

Btw, two negatives in the same sentence ? :nono:
Thanks for correcting. :)
If this is the best India, country of 1.4 billion, has to offer then mate it is not good enough. Which proves the stats that India is low efficiency country.

here2where

If this is the best India, country of 1.4 billion, has to offer then mate it is not good enough. Which proves the stats that India is low efficiency country.
Its easy to be hasty in saying something. I suggest you thoroughly read up on the individuals you are commenting on.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
were you under the assumption that there won't be any reaction from jihadis, after high kill ratio for past 6 weeks in the valley?

if so, you need to change your expectations...

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So why haven't they stopped Amarnath Yatra instead ? They had intelligence input, why it was not acted upon ?
Further we have been patiently waiting Modi and his dream team for last 3 years. Beside Good Media management they haven't achieved anything substantial.

here2where

So why haven't they stopped Amarnath Yatra instead ? ...
Do you even know what Amarnath Yatra is? To you it might appear to be a holiday destination. But to most of us it is integral to our religion, our faith.
So why don't we suspend Hinduism itself since there are lots of jihadi threats nowadays. Sounds a good plan?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Do you even know what Amarnath Yatra is? To you it might appear to be a holiday destination. But to most of us it is integral to our religion, our faith.
So why don't we suspend Hinduism itself since there are lots of jihadi threats nowadays. Sounds a good plan?
Lol are you serious ?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I really don't think that Modi's, Doval's and Rawat's whatsoever plan is working. Problem is that we have invested lots of hope and trust in our this "dream team". I don't think they hold up to promise they have been selling to us.
Country of losers, low efficiency country. Same is reflected into our leadership.
Today there is no significant country that does not suffer from Jihadi attacks. Maybe 25 years ago you had a point, now we deal with these scum better than most.

There will always be a counter attack to our seige on the terrorists and their sponsors. We need to minimize the damage to us and try to prevent as many as we can but lapses will certainly be there particularly if people go by themselves without the protection of the security forces.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
LOL, I really don't know whether to laugh or cry after seeing some esteemed members complain about the 'leader trio' - Modi, Doval and Bipin Rawat. Till yesterday before the attack, these very people were sharing pictures of the killed terrorists, surgical strikes, etc, etc.. but now - kucch nahi hone wala hai. :facepalm:
I know, I really know that your credentials to be a National Security Adviser are much more than Doval, and your strategic expertise exceeds Bipin Rawat, but please bear with them.
China is sitting in Dhoklam, threatening war every almost every other day, if we don't pull off our troops, but hey, we haven't - but our govt. lacks balls. Yes, very much. I mean if you guys would have been at the helm, we would have already fought a war, and invaded China. Ah, I wish.
When majority of the developed countries, developing countries, are facing ISIS attacks today, India hasn't faced any - I know you stopped them, but sorry for not giving the credit.

There is no need for Pakistan or China to destroy India - my compatriots will do the job better.

>>>End of rant<<<

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Wow, I expected a logical rebuttal for my comments, but I get this.
Because I cannot shatter your blind Faith in leadership. Asia in particular suffers from hero worship. We are afraid to confront the problem and be accountable towards it. This incident along with others has indicated that there have been frequent lapses from our side. If not lapses then whatsoever there plan it is not working upto the mark.
Whatever you guys will be to afraid to point and question your leadership as always because of serious cultural flaw.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Do one thing build Modi Temple instead, with our NSA and COAS as Laxman and Hanuman respectively.
So you expect them to build full scale security and robust counter mechanisms in three years?

That explains the frustration. This trio is failed. India is standing on its feet because of few people on internet and Dogra regiment. All others are simply fooling the Nation.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So you expect them to build full scale security and robust counter mechanisms in three years?

That explains the frustration. This trio is failed. India is standing on its feet because of few people on internet and Dogra regiment. All others are simply fooling the Nation.
Isn't building security and robust counter mechanisms part of their job ? Pakistan and terrorism is not a new problem . It is more than 30 years old. It will be utter foolish for us to assume either that they haven't inherited firm system and governance mechanisms from previous post holders or they can build it from scratch in period of 3 years.
This govt built its political agenda on basis on the basis of strong governance. If they were not prepared to cure the wound than they should not have scratched it.
They (BJP) build their political profile as they have solution but failed to deliver it on multiple front.
Anyhow go ahead Modi temple is waiting for you guys. Go and pray to your new Hero.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Isn't building security and robust counter mechanisms isn't part of their job ? Pakistan and terrorism is not a new problem . It is more than 30 years old. It will be utter foolish for us to assume either that they haven't received firm system and governance mechanisms from previous post holders or they can build it from scratch in period of 3 years.
This govt built its political agenda on basis on the basis of strong governance. If they were not prepared to cure the wound than they should have scratched it.
They (BJP) build their political profile as they have solution but failed to deliver it on multiple front.
Anyhow go ahead Modi temple is waiting for you guys. Go and pray to your new Hero.
If you think modi is not being criticised, go and check twitter. Known hardcore BJP supporters are taking on modi left right and centre.

If you want the same thing to happen on DFI, you probably won't see it here. Not because people here are super duper modi fans, but because we know a few things more about security situation in the country than other people.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Because I cannot shatter your blind Faith in leadership. Asia in particular suffers from hero worship. We are afraid to confront the problem and be accountable towards it. This incident along with others has indicated that there have been frequent lapses from our side. If not lapses then whatsoever there plan it is not working upto the mark.
Whatever you guys will be to afraid to point and question your leadership as always because of serious cultural flaw.
Well, that's the mistake. Who said we haven't or in this case, I haven't questioned the leadership? The point is when to question? Forget other instances, let us take this case itself. What is the mistake here? The lapse, or the Security itself? The moot point is, was it? What if it wasn't? Slowly rumors are popping out that this was a case of betrayal, how will Security be responsible for that? Before, you stop me about rumors are rumors, they shouldn't be seriously considered, all things point out to that, how else do you explain an unregistered vehicle clearing a Security roadblock? Intelligence inputs were there about the attack, and many say that it could have been avoided, but please tell me your valued suggestion on how to make sure that there is no betrayal.
You missed another important point, citizens no matter in which country become subject experts once some calamity befalls them, take for instance our country - our citizens became economic experts after demonetization and GST and security analysts for Kashmir issue. Correct me. Criticizing leaders who sold the country is different, and criticizing a leader who hardly sleeps, who is laying a foundation for a stronger India is unwarranted, not because he is above criticism, but he is not at fault in this case, or perhaps many other cases where he is unjustly criticized.
See this by an esteemed member -

Many members out here want to bomb the pak with 155 ATAGS and what not they are questioning the leadership my request would b go through old reports of Pak army cas on this thread only instead of ranting like a Parrot.

Every move in todays world is calculated and weighed and the credit for this situation goes to the previous Govts.
Weigh your criticism, because it holds value, don't let it be sound in vacuum.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Isn't building security and robust counter mechanisms isn't part of their job ? Pakistan and terrorism is not a new problem . It is more than 30 years old. It will be utter foolish for us to assume either that they haven't received firm system and governance mechanisms from previous post holders or they can build it from scratch in period of 3 years.
This govt built its political agenda on basis on the basis of strong governance. If they were not prepared to cure the wound than they should have scratched it.
First of all, loyalty is not hero worship. May be less exposure to working in team made people to miss the small distinction.

If you remember IB chief crying in public during Ishrat Jan case, you wouldn't have made these statements. You have no idea how big UPA compromised our security.
Who allowed Zakir Naik to preach unchecked? You think security and intelligence is some game?

One lapse and your whole work will be lost. It takes years to build it again.

I am not saying we are weak now. We are strong. We will make them regret it. I just happen to have trust in my leadership unlike some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles