Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virendra

Country flag
This might sound silly ... is that a kind of scope, hanging inverted near the front sight of the rifle in ALBY's 3rd pic ?

Regards,
Virendra

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
This might sound silly ... is that a kind of scope, hanging inverted near the front sight of the rifle in ALBY's 3rd pic ?

Regards,
Virendra

Its not a sight, though i dont know exactly..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well as a practitioner of pranayama I would like to say that there are two types of pranayama which when practiced for a period of time will reduce hunger, thirst and sleep of the practioner. The two types are SITALI and SITKARI. I think this may also be useful for a person who wants to be a commando.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

Regards,
Virendra
definitely not a scope..may be a device for aim pointing..saw the same with israeli marine sf also...kunal pls clarify

SPIEZ

Country flag
Well as a practitioner of pranayama I would like to say that there are two types of pranayama which when practiced for a period of time will reduce hunger, thirst and sleep of the practioner. The two types are SITALI and SITKARI. I think this may also be useful for a person who wants to be a commando.
If I m not wrong, there is a study going on, on how the Jains are able to fast for 45 days together.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I've bookmarked this thread.

Some great pictures rolling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles