Indian Army: News and Discussion

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
The Sahayak system should have been long abandonned. It is a relic from the old British Indian Army, passed down to the current one.

In the 21st century, with mobile internet and social media, these exploitation are coming to the surface.

Aspirant847

Country flag
The Sahayak system should have been long abandonned. It is a relic from the old British Indian Army, passed down to the current one.

In the 21st century, with mobile internet and social media, these exploitation are coming to the surface.
The sahayak system is not wrong the wrongful use of it is wrong.

rkhanna

Country flag
The sahayak system is not wrong the wrongful use of it is wrong.
Why should the Sahayak come from the Indian Army. The history of this comes from the British Raj and where officers need to be pampered. The British have moved on we haven't.

Why is it that only IA officers need such a system in the whole world ?

Why can't we have civilian contractors do this?

Ps keep in mind I come from am Army Family. I have seen some relatives who completely abuse it. Most agree that they should be done away with .

These are soldiers.

here2where

Recruiting a jawan/soldier and have him polish superior's boots is stupidity beyond belief and elitism-in-your-face. Even retard pakistan doesn't indulge in this kind of nonsense.

Tube light is blinking though ...

Army chief Bipin Rawat has done something that should have been done long ago. He has scrapped the sahayak or assistant system for retired generals. The army chief is right when he says that the main purpose of the army is to be ready for war and not for its men to caddy retired generals around the golf course.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Why should the Sahayak come from the Indian Army. The history of this comes from the British Raj and where officers need to be pampered. The British have moved on we haven't.

Ps keep in mind I come from am Army Family. I have seen some relatives who completely abuse it. Most agree that they should be done away with .

These are soldiers.
yeah having civilian contractors would work too, The army is different from the navy and airforce and they are mostly volunteers who want the easy assignment. You know as well as me bro it's not going anywhere for a while.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Recruiting a jawan/soldier and have him polish superior's boots is stupidity beyond belief and elitism-in-your-face. Even retard pakistan doesn't indulge in this kind of nonsense.

Tube light is blinking though ...

Army chief Bipin Rawat has done something that should have been done long ago. He has scrapped the sahayak or assistant system for retired generals. The army chief is right when he says that the main purpose of the army is to be ready for war and not for its men to caddy retired generals around the golf course.

These are soldiers.
what system does the airforce and navy have for this?

sorcerer

Country flag
Uzbek soldiers arrive in India to participate in Dustlik II joint Army exercise

New Delhi [India], March 8 (ANI): Uzbek soldiers on Monday arrived in New Delhi to participate in Dustlik II joint Army exercise.

In the Indo-Uzbek Joint Exercise Dustlik-ll, the RezangLa Battalion 13 Kumaon is representing the Indian Army.
The exercise is based on counter-terrorist operations and aims at enhancing military cooperation. (ANI)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles