Indian Army: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Lonewarrior

Country flag

Wtf is wrong with the leadership no one of this shape should be in the army or any branch
But isn't IV Corps called Gajraj Corps?
I can't see the problem

On a serious note; these things really don't matter much if the soldier is part of the support element. Even amputees can become drone pilots.

Though I feel bad for her. She must have been really good at the job she's supposed to do, probably that's why the command decided to include her in pic despite being overweight. But now as this pic will get shared on SM, people would start making fun of IV and everyone will come down hard on her

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
But isn't IV Corps called Gajraj Corps?
I can't see the problem

On a serious note; these things really don't matter much if the soldier is part of the support element. Even amputees can become drone pilots.

Though I feel bad for her. She must have been really good at the job she's supposed to do, probably that's why the command decided to include her in pic despite being overweight. But now as this pic will get shared on SM, people would start making fun of IV and everyone will come down hard on her
I get your point but these should be some fitness standards you see even generals with belly sometimes

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Are we expecting something on theatre command on 15th August.? The bill already passed on 4th August

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

F3e1_GyXMAAIO7S.jpeg

Articles