Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

Chinmoy

Country flag
These boar would have fed many a poor. Why dispose of them?
You see, we don't have a Fauji Foundation here in India like our neighbours. Else we could have also sold the processed Pork.

BTW the pic made me salivate a lot.... :biggrin2:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You see, we don't have a Fauji Foundation here in India like our neighbours. Else we could have also sold the processed Pork.

BTW the pic made me salivate a lot.... :biggrin2:
Wild boars are tasty bro speially the ones that live in dry area

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
IAF Chetak fires off a Matra Milan ATGM. Apart from the Mi-25/35s these versatile aircraft have traditionally tasked with the Anti tank role.

rudra prototype firing torpedo.......

source ..Vayu-sena-aux.tripod

kstriya

Country flag
IN rejected it long ago........... But HAL is working towards to make IN accept it.
Fo we have any update on the prototype, what I read earlier was due to blade folding issue the IN rejected Dhruv. Any update ???!! Thank you in advance

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
still now hal don't have blade folding technique....hmm but naval dhruvs are capable of .....manual blade folding............and navy is complaing that dhruv can't carry the required load .....

and for navy medium lift helicopter s are good f

kstriya

Country flag
still now hal don't have blade folding technique....hmm but naval dhruvs are capable of .....manual blade folding............and navy is complaing that dhruv can't carry the required load .....

In one of the articles I read the IN is looking at limited ASW capability in the Naval utility helicopters which it intends to purchase about 111 examples....

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
and hal chetaks of Navy can fire torpedo

and hal chetaks of army can fire atgm ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺they can carry 2 atgm s..and 2 torpedo s.....

and they can fire rocket s too.....and it's called limited capability

Flame Thrower

and hal chetaks of Navy can fire torpedo

and hal chetaks of army can fire atgm ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺they can carry 2 atgm s..and 2 torpedo s.....

and they can fire rocket s too.....and it's called limited capability
Waaaattt!!!

Sirji, what are you saying!!!! If that is limited capability, then what is the definition of "met requirements"!!!

Can you please provide sources and a pic of chetak carrying atleast one torpedo!!!

Flame Thrower

I think INhad asked for folding tail as well, this was not met by HAL.

Can you give more info about load requirements!!!??

In DefExpo 2018, there is Advanced Light Torpedo, when I asked the stall guy, he replied that it was meant to be dropped by Helos.... KH 31s came to picture and I didn't asked much about it.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I think INhad asked for folding tail as well, this was not met by HAL.

Can you give more info about load requirements!!!??

In DefExpo 2018, there is Advanced Light Torpedo, when I asked the stall guy, he replied that it was meant to be dropped by Helos.... KH 31s came to picture and I didn't asked much about it.
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.sg/2008/09/indian-navys-dhruv-falling-between-two.html?m=1

Navy needs medium lift helicopter s hope imrh will fulfill it's requirements s

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles