India US Relations

Blademaster

"They don't want India to fall apart like the Middle East, & they don't want India to become another China that's too strong. It is the dance of America." - Rajiv Malhotra

That is why the Centre must step in and curtail American and European activities. We must not repeat the mistakes of the past that led to the colonization and enslavement of India.

Blademaster

FCRA funding of NGOs are already been curtailed.
They are rattled.
Next step is to stop Victoria Nunland in her tracks and send her packing. RAW must come through and collect dirt and pass it along to the Republicans who would use these materials to hang an albatross around Biden's neck and force him to cut Nunland off.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
first thought when i read this tweet, is "oh no, what new nonsense these idiots are going to create now". :pound:

these days they keep talking about increasing co-operation both at centre and state level. when they say state level, it points to sub-nationalism.
========
India will be focus of U.S. diplomacy in 2023: Kurt Campbell
"White House coordinator for Indo-Pacific affairs made clear that India was next on his radar for 2023." Desperately needed, after a year like 2022.

Hyderabad: US Govt to fund conservation of tombs of Paigah family, loyalists to Nizams, believed to be descendants of second Caliph of Islam

How are we gonna deal with this threat
Any idea

fooLIam

How are we gonna deal with this threat
Any idea
No idea
These threat themself are due to our domestic fault lines,issue and inability as well as resolve (that is given due to nature of our system) to solve them for( eg peacfuls)being willing partner. Aliens just use them. For eg western institution still control study on imdology which in turn keep publishing atrocity literature and manufactures divisions but no goverment till now (to some extent but too little ,too late)have tried to curtailed this. Study on Bharat should be solely done by us and no aliens should be allowed.
Issues are massive which keeps piling.
only Way I see is CCP way but that is again due to different nature of system
than again” great” and “smart”people in power loose no sleep over it so it’s better to move on.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let me connect the dots:

1) RRR's music wins Golden Globe, (which was unexpected).

2) CM Jagan says, proud moment for Telugu land/flag.

3) US Govt will now fund conservation of Nizam tombs in Hyderabad.
4)
constant theme of "crimes against women" in news for past week.
India ahead news channel is re-running the same program on Gay Marriage again and again for a week now.
India ahead channel owned by Andhra prabha group based out of Hyd.

Shasanka

Let me connect the dots:

1) RRR's music wins Golden Globe, (which was unexpected).

2) CM Jagan says, proud moment for Telugu land/flag.

3) US Govt will now fund conservation of Nizam tombs in Hyderabad.
RRR movie is based on life of Aluri sitaraman Raju who fought aganst colonial govt for freedom of india .

Regarding telegu pride for it being a telegu movie , what is wrong with that ? A scene is being created in twitter . Do you feel the same insecurity about maratha pride or rajput pride ?

You dont understand Bharat . These subnational entities , languages have been there for thousands of years , protecting our ways of life . When you say bharat , it is amalgamation of these subnational civilization . If a BJP govt is not there in any state , that does nt mean they want separation from india . Getting to know attitute of people like you i have new found respect for congress , which managed the country through cold war era or the time when there were no strong national political party in india .

Its funny seeing the insecurity behind the indian identity in twitter . Twitter generation lacks knowledge of india's past .

Regarding flag . Read supreme court vs sr bommai case or the flag code of india . Threat is not subnatipnal identity , threat is a insecure internet generation lacking understanding of india , spreading conspiracy theories in internet .

Shasanka

first thought when i read this tweet, is "oh no, what new nonsense these idiots are going to create now". :pound:

these days they keep talking about increasing co-operation both at centre and state level. when they say state level, it points to sub-nationalism.
========
India will be focus of U.S. diplomacy in 2023: Kurt Campbell
"White House coordinator for Indo-Pacific affairs made clear that India was next on his radar for 2023." Desperately needed, after a year like 2022.

Hyderabad: US Govt to fund conservation of tombs of Paigah family, loyalists to Nizams, believed to be descendants of second Caliph of Islam

Why is india engaging with texas and california ? Is there any ulterior motive ?

Indian American even joining NASA , becoming CEO of big tech , governer of states in USA , or having big position in washington DC . There must be some conspiracy going on there , is nt it ?

"They don't want India to fall apart like the Middle East, & they don't want India to become another China that's too strong. It is the dance of America." - Rajiv Malhotra

This is the same guy who wanted to start a new start up , in a interview with swami Nityananda . I hope you all know all know about swami Nityananda . The idea was to take money from billionaries , then given them back the money in their next birth ( i am nt kidding ) .

Jimih

Country flag
Getting to know attitute of people like you i have new found respect for congress , which managed the country through cold war era or the time when there were no strong national political party in india
Hey what do you mean by attitude of people like you, newbie?

Before talking with me like this do some proper homework first about me.

Sorry this forum doesn't promote sub-nationalism, tell this to your congressi Rahul Gandhi.

I also feel proud that RRR movie is bringing fame to India.

So no need to get hyper faltoo ka.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why is india engaging with texas and california ? Is there any ulterior motive ?

Indian American even joining NASA , becoming CEO of big tech , governer of states in USA , or having big position in washington DC . There must be some conspiracy going on there , is nt it ?

This is the same guy who wanted to start a new start up , in a interview with swami Nityananda . I hope you all know all know about swami Nityananda . The idea was to take money from billionaries , then given them back the money in their next birth ( i am nt kidding ) .
- India does not have promoting libtard actvism as a foreign policy objective, U.S does officially.
- India does not have a foreign policy goal of making other countries in our image, U.S does.
- Trade has sufficient safeguards domestically and internationally. activism has no limits, India has a weakness in protecting it's citizens from foreign funded activism.
- Indians are working in U.S because muricans need them, not charity from U.S.
- On Rajeev Malhotra, everyone makes mistakes .

we have every right to be wary of every other country's activities with in India, in International diplomacy there are no permanent friends only permanent interests. U.S gov understands this concept too, they don't need you to stand up for them.

and lastly, is this your alt ID on this forum?

Shasanka

- India does not have promoting libtard actvism as a foreign policy objective, U.S does officially.
- India does not have a foreign policy goal of making other countries in our image, U.S does.
- Trade has sufficient safeguards domestically and internationally. activism has no limits, India has a weakness in protecting it's citizens from foreign funded activism.
- Indians are working in U.S because muricans need them, not charity from U.S.
- On Rajeev Malhotra, everyone makes mistakes .

we have every right to be wary of every other country's activities with in India, in International diplomacy there are no permanent friends only permanent interests. U.S gov understands this concept too, they don't need you to stand up for them.

and lastly, is this your alt ID on this forum?
USA has allied with countries throughout which have dictatorship . And it is logical for countries to spread their philosophy . We have been doing that with yoga etc . There are many temples all around the world and organizations like vedanta foundation , iskon etc are present all arround the world . Culture spreads , thats how it works .

India has right to protect itself from activism , but you guys are going on like running a campaign . Check some past pages . There is nothing about geopolics . It reminds me all about communist narratives . Things gets exgerrated . Unrelated incidents gets combined together , and it is shown as fact in internate pages .
When too many assumptions , prejudice run in your circle , its impossible to decide on logical basis what is self interest . Such people in internet are a minority but such assumptions , narratives travel far .

Last edited:

Shasanka

Hey what do you mean by attitude of people like you, newbie?

Before talking with me like this do some proper homework first about me.

Sorry this forum doesn't promote sub-nationalism, tell this to your congressi Rahul Gandhi.

I also feel proud that RRR movie is bringing fame to India.

So no need to get hyper faltoo ka.
Telegu pride , kannad pride , assam pride or whatever pride , these are part of indian civilizational history and part of indian pride . These languages are classical languages of india . Our history is preserved in these sub cultures of india . So what i am saying is there no reason to make a scene out of it , like its going on in twitter . Its out of lack of understanding of what india is . And such activism and insecurity around these issues does nt serve interest of india .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
RRR movie is based on life of Aluri sitaraman Raju who fought aganst colonial govt for freedom of india .

Regarding telegu pride for it being a telegu movie , what is wrong with that ? A scene is being created in twitter . Do you feel the same insecurity about maratha pride or rajput pride ?

You dont understand Bharat . These subnational entities , languages have been there for thousands of years , protecting our ways of life . When you say bharat , it is amalgamation of these subnational civilization . If a BJP govt is not there in any state , that does nt mean they want separation from india . Getting to know attitute of people like you i have new found respect for congress , which managed the country through cold war era or the time when there were no strong national political party in india .

Its funny seeing the insecurity behind the indian identity in twitter . Twitter generation lacks knowledge of india's past .

Regarding flag . Read supreme court vs sr bommai case or the flag code of india . Threat is not subnatipnal identity , threat is a insecure internet generation lacking understanding of india , spreading conspiracy theories in internet .
Have you actually worked or stayed in southern states of India?

I've heard again and again in Bangalore, how for them, their state and sub nationalism comes before India. It permeates every facet of their lives. In Bangalore, one of the most multi cultural cities of India.

I've heard the same in Chennai, Vellore, you name it.

The internet generation actually is more well travelled and experienced. You really think we don't know what we're talking about? 😂

Jimih

Country flag
Telegu pride , kannad pride , assam pride or whatever pride , these are part of indian civilizational history and part of indian pride . These languages are classical languages of india . Our history is preserved in these sub cultures of india . So what i am saying is there no reason to make a scene out of it , like its going on in twitter . Its out of lack of understanding of what india is . And such activism and insecurity around these issues does nt serve interest of india .
First stop this wordplay of 'Pride-Pride', 'Flag-Flag' catchphrases, it is like something taken out from LGBTQ pride/flag jumla.

Citizens of India should rally behind just one flag that is the Indian tricolor.

Indians have led their lives against British for this Tricolor only, and not your Telugu, Kannad or Assam flag or any other regional flags.

Don't bring out stupid judgements from Collegium judges either, I dont have faith in them.

Discussion was not about languages or communities, don't twist my statement.

Last edited:

Shasanka

Have you actually worked or stayed in southern states of India?

I've heard again and again in Bangalore, how for them, their state and sub nationalism comes before India. It permeates every facet of their lives. In Bangalore, one of the most multi cultural cities of India.

I've heard the same in Chennai, Vellore, you name it.

The internet generation actually is more well travelled and experienced. You really think we don't know what we're talking about? 😂

Regionalism is not there in maharatra ? Ask bihari about that . Or regionalism is not there in Delhi . Should i count incidents relating to NE people in delhi . Regionalism nt there is Panjab ? Dude thousands of people died there in recent history . Or regionalism nt there in Kashmir ?

Shasanka

First stop this wordplay of 'Pride-Pride', 'Flag-Flag' catchphrases, it is like something taken out from LGBTQ pride/flag jumla.

Citizens of India should rally behind just one flag that is the Indian tricolor.

Indians have led their lives against British for this Tricolor only, and not your Telugu, Kannad or Assam flag or any other regional flags.

Don't bring out stupid judgements from Collegium judges either, I dont have faith in them.

Discussion was not about languages or communities, don't twist my statement.
History did nt start in 1947 . Some states maintained there existance for hundreds of years fighting against invaders . As long as tricolor is not disrespected or lowered in its status , some guy said something about a flag should not raise alarm like its going on . The reaction , exaggeration does more damage .

fooLIam

History did nt start in 1947 . Some states maintained there existance for hundreds of years fighting against invaders . As long as tricolor is not disrespected or lowered in its status , some guy said something about a flag should not raise alarm like its going on . The reaction , exaggeration does more damage .
Eventually kept loosing men and land in absence of unity.
And yes sub-nationalism hinders unity and was used and is being used for sowing seed of hatred and disunity among ourself.
As they say country before state .state before jati ,jati before family ,family before yourself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles