India US Relations

SavageKing456

Country flag
crazy white lady :crazy:

“Here’s the problem. They (Brahmin women from India) are taught that they are better than everybody else because they are Brahmin elites and yet, on some level, their country is a shit hole."

Cope mlecchas
20220412_120945.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You must have a strong base to have a culturally connected diaspora, otherwise the cultural connection is built on borrowed time.they are built on the individuals initiative and once that initiative fades away due to rub of with foreigners or generational gap,then we lose our diaspora culturally.having a home base that is culturally strong will motivate any immigrant to take care of their cultural roots,otherwise they are more likely to abandon them even if they spread far and wide.

Without securing dharmic culture at home strongly,only thing that will be achieved if many capable Indians migrate is a vague sense of being Indian that is not particularly useful or at worst,someone who will be taken in by the local culture completely and their trends which might be anti bharat and anti Indian culture.
bullshit.
Cultural connection is a feedback loop. Home cultural strength strengthens diaspora culture, disapora population & affinity to home cultural strength feeds back into home culture. There is no magic lakshmanrekha to cross where its like 'wow bro, your home culture is bulletproof, now go spread it elsewhere'.

In fact, history shows us, that a strong disapora is critical to the survival and adaptability of home culture, while the opposite is fatal to the survivability of home culture : the arabs vs Indians is a KEY historical lesson in this.

At no point did arabs produce a more substantial & intricate culture than Indians but they gradually came to dominate the Arabian sea littoral, due to their affinity to travel & settle for trade relations, while India did the exact opposite, thanks to your mentality and spread of this 'mleccha lands and going to there is unclean' mentality of the late classical/early medieval era Indians. By the time the Kannuaj triangle period ended, Indians- who had dominated the arabian AND bay of bengal trade & set up shop as far away as Alexandria ( enough to start a school of buddhism there- therapautae) - had refused to leave their lands, were completely unaware of what the socio-political and technological developments were happening in the outside world - to the point that the strategic fool named Prithviraj chauhan rode horses with wooden stirrups while the turks rode horses with iron stirrups and nobody in India had any strategic knowledge to exploit the frissures in the Caliphate - how could they, when there is no diaspora and there are no eyes and ears of the homeland, feeding back info to home ???

This is one area where the Chinese have a decisive cultural edge over Indians, where they do not look down on their disapora, they treat them as emissaries & eyes/ears of China in foreign lands. If you think that the west kowtows to Chinese sensibilities just because chinese economy is big, then you are missing full 50% of the picture. It is also because at least 30% of chinese-Americans/chinese-canadians are DAMN PROUD to be Chinese and they will not tolerate any attack on PRC from their own governments in Canada/USA etc. Even when Meng Wangzhou case was ongoing, plenty of Chinese-Canadians stood by PRC, influenced politicians here etc- all of which are completely inaccissible without having a diaspora population.

Anti-disapora and anti-immigrant attitude is also why Japan fell behind and was forced at gunpoint by USA to open its ports to trade or else face consequences. That USA was even considering this, was undreamt of by Japan, until US gunboats LITERALLY showed up in yokohoma harbour. Why ?? No diaspora.

In a global village model, especially with instant communication, diaspora is critical to any nation's narrative & cultural suvival.

srevster

Country flag
bullshit.
Cultural connection is a feedback loop. Home cultural strength strengthens diaspora culture, disapora population & affinity to home cultural strength feeds back into home culture. There is no magic lakshmanrekha to cross where its like 'wow bro, your home culture is bulletproof, now go spread it elsewhere'.

In fact, history shows us, that a strong disapora is critical to the survival and adaptability of home culture, while the opposite is fatal to the survivability of home culture : the arabs vs Indians is a KEY historical lesson in this.

At no point did arabs produce a more substantial & intricate culture than Indians but they gradually came to dominate the Arabian sea littoral, due to their affinity to travel & settle for trade relations, while India did the exact opposite, thanks to your mentality and spread of this 'mleccha lands and going to there is unclean' mentality of the late classical/early medieval era Indians. By the time the Kannuaj triangle period ended, Indians- who had dominated the arabian AND bay of bengal trade & set up shop as far away as Alexandria ( enough to start a school of buddhism there- therapautae) - had refused to leave their lands, were completely unaware of what the socio-political and technological developments were happening in the outside world - to the point that the strategic fool named Prithviraj chauhan rode horses with wooden stirrups while the turks rode horses with iron stirrups and nobody in India had any strategic knowledge to exploit the frissures in the Caliphate - how could they, when there is no diaspora and there are no eyes and ears of the homeland, feeding back info to home ???

This is one area where the Chinese have a decisive cultural edge over Indians, where they do not look down on their disapora, they treat them as emissaries & eyes/ears of China in foreign lands. If you think that the west kowtows to Chinese sensibilities just because chinese economy is big, then you are missing full 50% of the picture. It is also because at least 30% of chinese-Americans/chinese-canadians are DAMN PROUD to be Chinese and they will not tolerate any attack on PRC from their own governments in Canada/USA etc. Even when Meng Wangzhou case was ongoing, plenty of Chinese-Canadians stood by PRC, influenced politicians here etc- all of which are completely inaccissible without having a diaspora population.

Anti-disapora and anti-immigrant attitude is also why Japan fell behind and was forced at gunpoint by USA to open its ports to trade or else face consequences. That USA was even considering this, was undreamt of by Japan, until US gunboats LITERALLY showed up in yokohoma harbour. Why ?? No diaspora.

In a global village model, especially with instant communication, diaspora is critical to any nation's narrative & cultural suvival.
They don’t understand and can’t see past the noise. Easily swayed by emotion and can’t see reason.

the only comeback is to flame bait and show vulgar things westerners do and say this is your family.

little understanding of the importance of diaspora towards India’s relation with the world and even less emotional intelligence.

not all Indian brothers and sisters back home think like them and that’s all that matters.

the best way to describe it is siege mentality.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
In sociology, siege mentality is a shared feeling of victimization and defensiveness—a term derived from the actual experience of military defences of real sieges. It is a collective state of mind in which a group of people believe themselves constantly attacked, oppressed, or isolated in the face of the negative intentions of the rest of the world. Although a group phenomenon, the term describes both the emotions and thoughts of the group as a whole, and as individuals.[1]

The result is a state of being overly fearful of surrounding peoples, and an intractably defensive attitude.

Adopting this attitude never leads to growth and prosperity but slow and systemic extinction. Kashmiri Pundits never went on the offensive or could get their lands back due to this reason. They simply adjusted to the circumstances and were continuously under attack.

going on the offensive requires a pro-india diaspora. Never leaving the land and putting head in the sand like an ostrich is what the Pandits did and look where they are today…

Cheepek

I have briefly gone through this year's State Department's Global Human Rights report.
There is nothing much in that to be honest. They've cited few cases, and it's kind of balanced. Yeah most cases are one sided, but there's also mention of Kashmiri Pandits!

I think Blinken's comment was mainly for the consumption of their domestic audience (jihadan omar et al).
India did not find its name on the preface also, I think last year we were there.
I feel much ado about nothing, US admin prolly understands our sensitivities... But they also have their jihad aficionados to control.
Lefties do so much propaganda all year smh, if this is the result of it then...

paisabarbad.jpeg

srevster

Country flag
I have briefly gone through this year's State Department's Global Human Rights report.
There is nothing much in that to be honest. They've cited few cases, and it's kind of balanced. Yeah most cases are one sided, but there's also mention of Kashmiri Pandits!

I think Blinken's comment was mainly for the consumption of their domestic audience (jihadan omar et al).
India did not find its name on the preface also, I think last year we were there.
I feel much ado about nothing, US admin prolly understands our sensitivities... But they also have their jihad aficionados to control.

View attachment 150724
I hope they waste more money

Covfefe

Country flag

View attachment 150724
We've to learn from the masters of the games themselves- The Joos. How can no American politician do zilch about them. They beat capitalism with more capitalism- infiltrate all the top orgs, banks, lobby groups.

maximus777

Country flag
bullshit.

Spot on! Even with Covid killing millions, all US could do was to sit and watch. Absolutely nothing happened despite Dolund's best intentions. China has got away with something the erstwhile USSR could not even dream of.

Blademaster

crazy white lady :crazy:

“Here’s the problem. They (Brahmin women from India) are taught that they are better than everybody else because they are Brahmin elites and yet, on some level, their country is a shit hole."

It sounds like one of the Indian women showed her up and that crazy white bitch got into a snit about being showed up. Probably got passed over for promotion or something.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

I felt nice after reading this ngl.
I was infact waiting for this from the time Obama gave a lecture to modi openly and in a public place.

But is this not a lite version of wolf warrior cringe we have seen backfire on ccp?

US has not yet made indian "human rights" an issue to make policy changes wrt us.
Most of these statements are as our EAM noted to please domestic vote banks.

Getting into tu tu mai mai publically with US at this stage is not good for us imo.

I'd prefer we wait for a decade or so more and leave this as a one time public push back.
Till then only private messages to US to go shag itself.

Blademaster

We've to learn from the masters of the games themselves- The Joos. How can no American politician do zilch about them. They beat capitalism with more capitalism- infiltrate all the top orgs, banks, lobby groups.
That came out of absolute necessity for survival. After the Holocaust, their common refrain is "NEVER AGAIN!"

Vinash

Country flag

View attachment 150724
Having calmed down a bit, I think this take is correct.

Even Jaishankar said that there was "no talk about Human rights issues".

It seems it was merely a statement that USA gave to appease domestic audience.

Roshan

Country flag
I feel and I stand by my statement that NRIs would have done more good staying here than outside. They took the easy way out making mockery of the capable people that still stay behind.
This post is from a pakistani cricket forum and a guy who seems quite proud of Indian heritage based on his reputation and post history there. His points re overseas desis are spot on as most of them are very unabashed Im the Dim supporters with no skin in the game. Sharing as posted. Not having dual citizenship in India is one of the best things that has happened.

They love Imran Khan because they are unaware of the ground realities. They are not exposed to the damage that Imran and his party have done to this country. They are not internal stakeholders and the policies of the government does not directly impact them.

Furthermore, overseas Pakistanis also try to overcompensate because they are guilty and ashamed of deserting Pakistan.

As a result, they have to combat their insecurities and overcompensate by projecting their patriotism over the internet.

These people claim to support Imran, but they will not leave their comfort-zones to support him and only offer online support.

Actions speak louder than words - they will pretend that they love Pakistan, but the reality is that the only thing they love is their foreign passports.

If Pakistan scraps dual citizenship, these fake patriots will be exposed. If given a choice between their Pakistani citizenship and their foreign citizenship, they wouldn’t think twice before discarding the Pakistani citizenship.

Overseas Pakistanis, in particular overseas PTI supporters, have become a joke now. People in Pakistan don’t take them seriously and mock them for good reasons.

When you ask an overseas Pakistani, who is financially doing very well and more than stable to return to Pakistan and live a good life, why he doesn’t return to Pakistan if he pretends to love Pakistan so much, he will come up with a million excuses and explanations but he will not return to Pakistan.

Prior to 2018, they would say that we will only return to Pakistan if Pakistan is led by an honest leader.

However, how many returned to Pakistan when their messiah became the PM? None of them.

Even on this forum, how many overseas Pakistanis returned to settle in Pakistan in the last 5 years? None of them.

Speaking of overseas Pakistanis returning in 2018, it reminds me of this particular doctor in USA who got carried away with the euphoria and made a video, claiming that he is going to return to Pakistan and serve Naya Pakistan.

However, his is still in USA and working there. According to rumors, his wife and children thrashed him and brought him back to his senses after this video went viral, and then he had to take it down.

Name:  7A3E83C4-CE6B-402B-B0A5-C4294146E840.jpg Views: 296 Size:  20.7 KB

The loyalties of overseas Pakistanis is not with Pakistan; it is with the country that they are residing in.

However, if their loyalty is still with Pakistan even though they are living in a foreign country and have a foreign passport, then from the perspective of that foreign country, they are traitors (namak haraam) and do not deserve to live in that foreign country.

This is why the concept of dual nationality is dumb. You cannot be loyal to two countries at the same time, it is impossible. If they are ever forced to choose, their fake patriotism for Pakistan will be badly exposed.

Moreover, overseas Pakistanis talk a lot about remittance and how they are doing an “ehsaan” on the country by sending money. Well, it is important to address their delusions.

This remittance that they speak off mostly comes from the gulf states because the families of laborers and taxi drivers are living in destitute conditions in Pakistan so they have to send them money.

The percentage of the remittance from the western countries is actually quite low in comparison, since the families of such overseas Pakistanis are doing reasonably well and are not entirely dependent on their money.

Besides, remittance is only a first-generation thing. For example, if I leave Pakistan now and settle abroad, I might send money back home to my family.

However, my children who will be born abroad and grow up there, they are unlikely to send any money back to Pakistan 30-40 years from now, because they won’t have much affiliation or contact with their families in Pakistan.

There is also another critical point that overseas Pakistanis do not think about. Their decision to desert Pakistan has ensured that their future generations will have nothing to do with Pakistan and will fully immerse in the culture and society of their adopted countries.

So the overseas posters here who thump their chests and pretend that they are patriotic Pakistanis, well, after a generation or two, your descendants will not even identify with Pakistan.

You might be the first generation in your family to leave Pakistan or it might be that your parents did. In that scenario, you are likely to care about Pakistan and harbor patriotic sentiments.

However, your future generations will have no loyalty and patriotic feelings towards Pakistan; they will not identify with Pakistan and will probably not even visit and set foot on Pakistani soil in their lives.

Pakistan will just be a country from where their great grandfather and beyond etc. immigrated.

They will care about Pakistan as much as these Americans care about their European ancestry which basically means they won’t care at all.

So ask yourselves - what good is your patriotism towards Pakistan when you are ensuring that your future generations will completely abandon Pakistan?

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles