India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky_kicker

Country flag
As snow melts, Pakistan–based terror groups try to push in terrorists in J&K - DETAILS

* Six or seven LeT militants with a guide -- Saifullah Bhai -- are likely to try and enter Jammu and Kashmir. They are currently at Atmukam launch pad on the Line of Control and are expected to enter Keran via Rangari.

* Six LeT militants current at Sardari launchpad opposite Bandipora (they reached on April 25) are expecting to enter the Naushera sector through Tingergalli and Chandankhaltop.

* Ten terrorists, a mixed group, are expected to move from Macchali to Bozgai and Rakshin Nar towards Ganderbal in a few days.

* Eight JeM terrorists are at Athmuqam and are likely to infiltrate into Jammu and Kashmir. They are likely to enter the Macchil area.

* Six LeT terrorists are also aiming for Macchil from Tejiyan.

* Another four or five are at Uri and they are likely to be moving towards Baramulla.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ry-to-push-in-terrorists-in-jk-details/408837
If india has the Intel , what's stopping us from conducting airstrikes on the pigs again.

White Wolf

Country flag
Ghaffora constantly keeps on saying that the Wreckage of the Imaginary second aircraft which they shot down was seen by all. I bet he's referring to the wreckage of Mi-17 Helicopter from Budgam.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Baba said we have not occupied any posts , it's just we have pushed the enemy back at few places , he didn't have clear answer on why we are not occupying the posts ,he said our Bops are modern and better than paki bops.
He's talking about NAHI and also said that operation cold wave has slowed down due to intelligence leak . He promised to tell everything after 2-3 months.
Can you shed any light on the above ,have we gained any ground ,if not then what are the chances we will occupy them ?
He also said IAF knows the name of pilot died ,then why is IAF not announcing it?
This forum's use of the word "BOP" is not correct. BOPs are on IB occupied by BSF. On LC there are posts which are held by Army.

Deathstar

Country flag
He is still crying crying crying. He just won't stop. Last half an hour crying that Manzoor Pashteen and PTM get money from RAW. Even the reporters who came there for free lunch are sleepy.
PA should violently try to suppress PTM then we will give them their own medicine from Kashmir

gryphus-scarface

Country flag
Nothing interesting, just blatant proof of the f-16 pilot coverup using a ridiculous reason. A Major General comes out on tv and gives a press conference with information that has not even been verified. In any other army, he would be demoted atleast.

Anyway, Many retired Indian armed forces personnel have come to conclusion that dead pakistani pilot is squadron leader hassan siddiqui. The fact that he hasn’t even been shown by pakis, who would parade him for downing an enemy jet, gives credence to the fact that he is most likely maggot food. I hope IAF doesn’t let pakis get away with this. I understand due to elections they can’t take any visible elections, but post may 23 I expect them to pursue this and embarass pakis
I think it will be fun to see that video do its rounds on social media, along with this clip of him claiming that the pilot was a communication error. It would definitely be fun watching him try to come up with an excuse for that one.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Baba said we have not occupied any posts , it's just we have pushed the enemy back at few places , he didn't have clear answer on why we are not occupying the posts ,he said our Bops are modern and better than paki bops.
He's talking about NAHI and also said that operation cold wave has slowed down due to intelligence leak . He promised to tell everything after 2-3 months.
Can you shed any light on the above ,have we gained any ground ,if not then what are the chances we will occupy them ?
He also said IAF knows the name of pilot died ,then why is IAF not announcing it?
Look brother holding enemies bunker inside their territory isn't normal day at LOC...it will spread like wild fire and give enough ammo to libtards-sickular brigade. They will create atmosphere like " Pm is waging war during elections blah blah blah....all those information will pour after May 23...Akhnoor dagger is completely dominated by us now...only thing I am waiting for my source saying " We are holding"...everyone is tight lipped....whats use pushing pakis back , retreat and allowing pakis to take back lost positions ...again push them?
Our NSA isn't that fool...he survived 3+ yrs in Pakiland....
Only thing matter is result...taking advantage points from pakis will come handy in future...just sit tight till may 23...I have many things to pour in but restrained by senior members since its on going ops...

Jay99

Country flag
Let them come. they have no idea what we are upto at loc this time. Lot of things have changed in our favour from electronics to ground position and some serious long range 50 cal.

Let the hunting season begin
We need to know some brutality and barbarism.. chop the heads off and keep sending the body back.....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Pashtuns,especially people associated with ptm and pashtun longmarch movement were worried that today's gayfooras pc all about declaring war against them.

Meanwhile,

..and every Indian is ready to fight with #Balooch #Sindhi #Pashtun and #Muzahir freedom fighters World need 4 more #Bangladesh Be ready
@OfficialDGISPR

If this Baba is closely associated with top security officials and they are allowing him to tweet like this...then I am really worried about chirps I am getting to hear...
If yes stage is set.....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
We need to know some brutality and barbarism.. chop the heads off and keep sending the body back.....
After they die in encounter with army...stuff pigs meat into their mouth and burn their body in presence of public...If anybody ask about final rituals...ask them to agree that " terrorist had a religion"..

garg_bharat

Country flag
If this Baba is closely associated with top security officials and they are allowing him to tweet like this...then I am really worried about chirps I am getting to hear...
If yes stage is set.....
What are you worried about?
Baba is completed deniable. Officially he does not exist.
Baba is not a spokesman.
People who read his tweets are due to own interest. Nobody asking them.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not only from our side,this Afghan lieutenant(possibly part of NDS) also drumming up,

"PTM should declare a full-scale offensive against the Pakistan army & its Puppet regime, listening to
@peaceforchange
today they are planning to escalate & harm the PTM workers, if the language of Pakistan army stays the same against AFG, a state of war would exist between"

There was an attack on Pakistani Army check post in Datta Khel, North Waziristan 5 Pakistani soldier were killed By TTP Mujahideens

NDS & RAW will make sure to screw
@peaceforchange
more idiot,

garg_bharat

Country flag
If something Baba says happens, it is a pure coincidence.

So don't worry and enjoy the show.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Look brother holding enemies bunker inside their territory isn't normal day at LOC...it will spread like wild fire and give enough ammo to libtards-sickular brigade. They will create atmosphere like " Pm is waging war during elections blah blah blah....all those information will pour after May 23...Akhnoor dagger is completely dominated by us now...only thing I am waiting for my source saying " We are holding"...everyone is tight lipped....whats use pushing pakis back , retreat and allowing pakis to take back lost positions ...again push them?
Our NSA isn't that fool...he survived 3+ yrs in Pakiland....
Only thing matter is result...taking advantage points from pakis will come handy in future...just sit tight till may 23...I have many things to pour in but restrained by senior members since its on going ops...
How confident are you of your sources ? After all, Akhnoor is as good as jammu and things could not remain hidden for so long. Area under our control means the fire would have spread quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles