India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pak's sovereignty is like a whore's virginity.

"Aake chale gaye dus jan, ab kahe ka virgin".

As for the ROE and AO , India and Pak signed an agreement in 1991 that no armed aircraft of either country is to be allowed within 10 km of LOC.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAQegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw0gxxjl_fOO3lhwwCkU4jc7

Unless India unilaterally withdraws from it, which it eventually should, rest is moot.

Technological asymmetry only works is a full fledged war. In attrition warfare, whatever lame definition of it fits India-Pak scenario, weaker force will punch above its weight.
The effects of technological assymetry are more pronounced in full fledged war... but technological assymetry also matters, in a limited conflict, though to a lesser degree...

sthf

Country flag
The effects of technological assymetry are more pronounced in full fledged war... but technological assymetry also matters, in a limited conflict, though to a lesser degree...
Not really. There is only so much one can do on LOC. India is doing the best it could (maybe). I have some armchair general type opinions.

Your SCAR H is quite a lot better than your grandfather's SLR but your grandfather's Mig-19 is no match to your Su-30MKI and never will be.

Simplest analogy I could conjure up. Rest is up to you.

sthf

Country flag
Did Baba's QA session on twitter... Cause Gaffoora to schedule a press conference..
I have serious doubts if DG ISPR, one of the most powerful man in Porklandia gives a damn about a random twitter account.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
I feel the same , PDF peeps were already discussing about PAF proof on downing Su 30 MKi , someone even said that we have an Israeli pilot in custody
Israeli? Ab tak pkmkb nahi pkkkb ho chuka hota.

Its israel not joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Joker

Country flag

ganesh177

Country flag
Awww you are still on this , didn't your master's already said nothing happened ,why bother again and again ,jehadi, weren't you the one who was regularly posting negative foreign media farts questioning IAF strikes and what their "opinion" is on Indian "claim" of strikes and downing f-16, you also somehow are too concerned about the FOREN media, and keep posting Pork supporting articles just like a porki or maybe partition leftover, you also some how put the onus of Sri Lanka terror attacks on us to take action , your kind will be hunted down all over "south Asia" otherwise known as INDIAN SUBCONTINENT .
lol, who are you, i dont know you even 0.001%, but you judge me 100% ? lol
Not that i should tell you, but i vote for modi and strong india.
Yes i am concerneed about world's perspective about india, and i am not the only one many are concerned about negative publicity given to india on foreign media. I am not the kind who will start jumping on unreliable tweets.
But that is me, i dont expect you to do same, neither i judge you.
And no idiot, nobody is going to hunt me down, so keep you arm chair threats to yourself and relax.

ganesh177

Country flag
I didn't judge you ,I judged your posts ,which more or less are empty Randi Rona of kind , I didn't threaten you anywhere ,I implied two faced jehadi cunts will be hunted all around Indian subcontinent in wake of recent terror attacks,if you are not a jehadi then no threat to you .
If you are so worried about PAID international opinion of white men who consider brown Indians less than them anyways,then you need therapy to control your insecurity and boost self respect/confidence.
Also you can post about foren "opinion" once or twice but when you only post crap like that again and again and again ,then yes I will judge you ,now this is just my opinion you can rant about foren media on other sm platforms.
It's just I am tired of MIG 21 ,f-16 saga when every aspect has been discussed to death ,yet you come here again with some fart article BSing same thing again.
Just becoz you are tired does not mean news flow relevant to it is going to stop. World is not going to stop functionig coz you are tired.
After elections some new aspects of 26 and 27 feb are expected to be revealed. If you are tired then just close your eyes and ears so that you dont get to see and hear anything.
That news was not yet posted so i posted it, i apolgise if it was reposted.
US is not willing to share the information is a important news which i thought should be posted, i still dont get what gets you fuming. Btw, you are free to put me on ignore list.
Good or bad, any news relevant to 26 and 27 feb should and will find a way to this thread.

tomato

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After both china and russia snubbed porkland,
This happened,

PM Khan could only manage meeting the PM of Ethiopia and the president of Tajikistan despite the fact that at least 37 heads of states and govts attended the Belt and Road Forum in Beijing

Even beggars don't want to meet this beggar!!!:pound:

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
4 terrorists planning to disrupt Lok Sabha polls in Valley : CIA

Four terrorists are on the prowl to target political leaders and disrupt Lok Sabha elections in Jammu and Kashmir, central intelligence agencies told security forces this week and directed them to make efforts to trace and arrest them.

The terrorists have been identified as Zahid Hussain, Haroon Abbas Wani, Osama Bin Javed, and Naveed Shah — members of the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM).

Shah is a former constable of the Jammu and Kashmir Police.

Intelligence agencies have also shared locations of these terrorists' hideouts. "They were last seen at Banjwar and Paribagh areas of Kishtwar district," intel agencies said in a communication to local police, Indian Army and Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). All four terrorists have logistic support from locals and they are armed.

The agencies also stated that they were behind the killing of 50-year-old Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader Chandrakant Sharma and his Personal Security Officer Rajinder Kumar. These terrorists had shot Sharma and his PSO inside the district hospital in Kishtwar on April 9.

They had fired indiscriminately at Sharma, a pharmacist at the hospital and had also decamped with Kumar's weapon. Sharma was a top RSS leader who had worked for the security of minorities at the height of terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir in the early nineties.

The agencies stated that the terrorists have been assigned to target political leaders in the valley and "create unrest". It has also been stated that another group of JeM terrorists have been given targets to carry out attacks on security forces.

The agencies came to know about it following inputs extracted from a tanzeem -- a small terrorist group.

The valley witnessed its worst attack on February 14, in Pulwama where 40 CRPF personnel were killed in a fidayeen attack. The attack was planned for the first week of February in a run up to the week-long anniversary ceremony of Afzal Guru and Maqbool Bhat.

LEADERS TARGETED ::

Intel agencies stated that the terrorists have been assigned to target political leaders in the valley and “create unrest”. It has also been stated that another group of JeM terrorists have been given targets to carry out attacks on security forces

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...-valley-central-intelligence-agencies-2744112

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles