India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sthf

Country flag
This is fair on part of the US.. India would expect the same behaviour as regards to US made equipment that the IAF uses... And most important, we must stop bitching about PAF use of F-16. PAF has them, and will use them.. India must make IAF stronger by inducting more advanced platforms and weapons...
You missed the following.

The statement was made after reports that the US sold F-16 fighters to Pakistan on the condition that they would be used only in a defensive role, and the PAF had used them for an air strike targeting Indian military installations.
India is under no contractual obligations to use any of the equipment as per conditions dictated by the US of A with the exception of INS Jalashwa.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It was a bit foolhardy to assume US would sanction or do really anything about Pak's F-16 in offensive role.

If it did, it would send a bad signal to to the many many countries operating F-16, which would lead them to ditch US equipment in future for more flexibility.

If it really did anything of the sort, it would sort of legitimise Indian claims of shooting down F-16. Don't forget, the largest number of operating planes in the world is F-16. They have decades of money 5 be reaped by maintenance and upgrades.

And the biggest reason: US doesn't want a India relatively worry free on Western front. When they sold those F-16s, they claimed it'd help contain India, so it's not in their interests to help India.

All in all, Pak will continue using F-16s, with possible help from US to hit India. We really need to stop investing in US gear.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
You missed the following.

India is under no contractual obligations to use any of the equipment as per conditions dictated by the US of A with the exception of INS Jalashwa.
No one knows what was in the actual contract between the US and Pakistan... We only have opinions from various parties.. like diplomat Anne Patterson said that F-16s would deter India. Now India violated Pakistani sovereignty by striking balakot. Pakistan would argue that their attempted strike on Indian military installations was meant to act as a deterrent against future misadventures by India. We did our part in apprising the US of the use of F-16 in a offensive capacity... It is up to the U.S. to take any action. And any action taken, will also not be shared with India...

Last edited:

sthf

Country flag
No one knows what was in the actual contract between the US and Pakistan... We only have opinions from various parties.. like diplomat Anne Patterson said that F-16s would deter India. We did our part in apprising the US of the use of F-16 in a offensive capacity... It is up to the U.S. to take any action. And any action taken, will also not be shared with India...
It's not that difficult to deduce. US gave F-16s to Pak for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan as a part of the military aid.

Pakis have been crying hoarse since then about the strict regulations that came with the jets which includes that F-16s will be maintained only by American professionals. Atleast that was the case till Americans slaughtered Porkis in Salala and the drama that followed.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It's not that difficult to deduce. US gave F-16s to Pak for fighting Soviets in Afghanistan as a part of the military aid.

Pakis have been crying hoarse since then about the strict regulations that came with the jets which includes that F-16s will be maintained only by American professionals. Atleast that was the case till Americans slaughtered Porkis in Salala and the drama that followed.
As I said in my edited post: India violated Pakistani sovereignty by striking balakot. Pakistan would argue that their attempted strike on Indian military installations was meant to act as a deterrent against future misadventures by India. Whether this argument by Pakistan violates the terms or not is for the U.S. to decide. But, this is a wake up call for us. Only buying token amounts of Rafales will not give us a decisive edge. I also suspect that Rafales will not be doing routine CAPs but will be used for nuclear weapons delivery in the future... As the IAF internal report said, we must improve our technological asymmetry viz-a-viz pakistan... Make our air defence systems more potent and numerous to plug gaps... Buy more aircrafts and better BVRAAMS. Update ROE on the loc for IAF ... streamline the completely f*cked up defence procurement rules.. increase defence spending as part of GDP.. here Modi government too is a culprit... in not improving capital spending for defence...

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
My dream will come true... Is when India will add one Pakistan GDP every year. I think it is 1 or 2 years down the line. It will be so good, like daddy producing a child every year.

In my opinion the best way we can hurt Pakistan is create a awakening amongst its society regarding the excesses of their army & isi. That India has raced far ahead in all metrics and Indians are really prospering. & their country being reduced to a sh**hole.

Just see their defense budget, a literal begging nation but thinks of nukes & F16.
I thought we were already adding a pakistan a year.
Correct me if you may also giving a source for it will be thankful.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Guys URGENT help needed on Twitter. See what Pakistani Arslan guy is doing by tagging all heads of states

I have replied in this thread, but I need extra help to defeat Pakistan in their own thread. Patriots please jump on Twitter. Check my responses below this. It's an opportunity to shame Terrorist Nation Pakistan in front of the world

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
As I said in my edited post: India violated Pakistani sovereignty by striking balakot.
If Pakistan holds complete sovereignty of its land, means its direct perpetrator of terror attack as it controls its land.

India has hit assuming that those terrorists were non state actors and weren't under control of government of Pakistan. If they are, Pakistan is the real culprit.
-
It should be the statement from MEA.

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys URGENT help needed on Twitter. See what Pakistani Arslan guy is doing by tagging all heads of states

I have replied in this thread, but I need extra help to defeat Pakistan in their own thread. Patriots please jump on Twitter. Check my responses below this. It's an opportunity to shame Terrorist Nation Pakistan in front of the world

hahahaha..
let them do that..
These STATE HEADS have better intelligence and information mechanism than this ass twitter asshole from pakistan.
Finally all of them point to pakistan itself..
Arse guy is shooting his own foot..like any paki asshole does including Gayfoora DGISPR

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pakistan is getting ready to deliver quadruplet
not twins... not triplets...but quadruplet

News from paki says...the time is nearing
Anti-Pakistan demonstration in Sind.

Activists chant:

"Yesterday it was Bangladesh, Tomorrow it will be Sindhudesh"

"Pakistan Na Khapan" (We don't want Pakistan)

One of the quadruplets:wink:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If Pakistan holds complete sovereignty of its land, means its direct perpetrator of terror attack as it controls its land.

India has hit assuming that those terrorists were non state actors and weren't under control of government of Pakistan. If they are, Pakistan is the real culprit.
-
It should be the statement from MEA.
It is a direct perpetrator.. period.. India knows..and Pakistan and the world knows it too... Maybe this non military strike by India.. was a bridge to future public strikes on Pakistani military installations...

sorcerer

Country flag
Anti-Pakistan demonstration in Sind.

Activists chant:

"Yesterday it was Bangladesh, Tomorrow it will be Sindhudesh"

"Pakistan Na Khapan" (We don't want Pakistan)

One of the quadruplets:wink:
Yeah..Already fixed the name too.. called Sindhudesh.

News coming out that Markhors are running off in hordes from the front line :D
Well!! possible that they will ally with India when we bash pakis :).. afterall papi pet ka saval hai...literally

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
It is a direct perpetrator.. period.. India knows..and Pakistan and the world knows it too... Maybe this non military strike by India.. was a bridge to future public strikes on Pakistani military installations...
I said if Pakistan maintains that it has acted against violation of its "sovereignty", it directly means to world that they purposefully perpetrated the attack.

The argument to keep third parties out.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

These guys belong to ISIS, two youth are arrested in kasargod Kerala.

People from all over the world joined ISIS and some of them went to Syria some are acting like sleeper cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles