India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

After both china and russia snubbed porkland,
This happened,

PM Khan could only manage meeting the PM of Ethiopia and the president of Tajikistan despite the fact that at least 37 heads of states and govts attended the Belt and Road Forum in Beijing

Even beggars don't want to meet this beggar!!!:pound:
Imrand kidhar hai dhoondo? ;)

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

ganesh177

Country flag
PC is about 27th feb even between mig21 and f16
lol he is talking all filmy like civilian, nothing preofessional about it

sorcerer

Country flag
Oh WELL!!!
Thats just one of the many..
Khasadars boycott duties for not being paid

DI KHAN: Over 1,400 Khasadar force personnel in South Waziristan have boycotted their duties in protest against non-payment of salaries for the last nine months.

With this step, the Angoor Adda check post, the most sensitive crossing point on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, remains unmanned.

Recently, the Khasadar force had also announced boycott of the polio campaign across the seven merged districts of erstwhile Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) over non-payment of salaries.

It is not a hidden fact that the Khasadar and Levies forces personnel always remained on the frontline in protecting the country against militants and the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan as well as the Afghan forces.

Previously, the Levies and Khasadar forces had demanded merger with the police, but no development has taken place on that front.

gryphus-scarface

Country flag

Mujra about to begin in few minutes.
What's interesting is that he says the second pilot never existed. The second pilot is supposedly a creation of miscommunication. He presumed that the army had already captured Abhinandan, and the new reports he was getting is of a different pilot.

I remember an interview of DG ISPR from a few days after the 27th, where he explicitly stated that the second pilot died in CMH due to injuries. Does anyone have a clip of this? I wonder how a pilot who never existed in the first place died.

sorcerer

Country flag
As snow melts, Pakistan–based terror groups try to push in terrorists in J&K - DETAILS

* Six or seven LeT militants with a guide -- Saifullah Bhai -- are likely to try and enter Jammu and Kashmir. They are currently at Atmukam launch pad on the Line of Control and are expected to enter Keran via Rangari.

* Six LeT militants current at Sardari launchpad opposite Bandipora (they reached on April 25) are expecting to enter the Naushera sector through Tingergalli and Chandankhaltop.

* Ten terrorists, a mixed group, are expected to move from Macchali to Bozgai and Rakshin Nar towards Ganderbal in a few days.

* Eight JeM terrorists are at Athmuqam and are likely to infiltrate into Jammu and Kashmir. They are likely to enter the Macchil area.

* Six LeT terrorists are also aiming for Macchil from Tejiyan.

* Another four or five are at Uri and they are likely to be moving towards Baramulla.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ry-to-push-in-terrorists-in-jk-details/408837

IndiaRising

Country flag
What's interesting is that he says the second pilot never existed. The second pilot is supposedly a creation of miscommunication. He presumed that the army had already captured Abhinandan, and the new reports he was getting is of a different pilot.

I remember an interview of DG ISPR from a few days after the 27th, where he explicitly stated that the second pilot died in CMH due to injuries. Does anyone have a clip of this? I wonder how a pilot who never existed in the first place died.
Nothing interesting, just blatant proof of the f-16 pilot coverup using a ridiculous reason. A Major General comes out on tv and gives a press conference with information that has not even been verified. In any other army, he would be demoted atleast.

Anyway, Many retired Indian armed forces personnel have come to conclusion that dead pakistani pilot is squadron leader hassan siddiqui. The fact that he hasn’t even been shown by pakis, who would parade him for downing an enemy jet, gives credence to the fact that he is most likely maggot food. I hope IAF doesn’t let pakis get away with this. I understand due to elections they can’t take any visible elections, but post may 23 I expect them to pursue this and embarass pakis

tomato

As snow melts, Pakistan–based terror groups try to push in terrorists in J&K - DETAILS

* Six or seven LeT militants with a guide -- Saifullah Bhai -- are likely to try and enter Jammu and Kashmir. They are currently at Atmukam launch pad on the Line of Control and are expected to enter Keran via Rangari.

* Six LeT militants current at Sardari launchpad opposite Bandipora (they reached on April 25) are expecting to enter the Naushera sector through Tingergalli and Chandankhaltop.

* Ten terrorists, a mixed group, are expected to move from Macchali to Bozgai and Rakshin Nar towards Ganderbal in a few days.

* Eight JeM terrorists are at Athmuqam and are likely to infiltrate into Jammu and Kashmir. They are likely to enter the Macchil area.

* Six LeT terrorists are also aiming for Macchil from Tejiyan.

* Another four or five are at Uri and they are likely to be moving towards Baramulla.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ry-to-push-in-terrorists-in-jk-details/408837
Let them come. they have no idea what we are upto at loc this time. Lot of things have changed in our favour from electronics to ground position and some serious long range 50 cal.

Let the hunting season begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles