India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
14 killed in attack on passenger bus on makran coastal highway in balochistan. 2 of the killed were soldiers.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
जिहादी रात को बहुत चिल्ला रहे थे भाई ऐसा क्या हो गया, कुछ नही हुआ भाई साहब बस फटी पड़ी है ,जिहादियो के लिए संदेश है कि "अभी से डर रहा है, अभी तो शुरू भी नही हुआ है"।
images - 2019-04-12T011156.975.jpeg
prime-minister-narendra-modi-poses-with-captured-pakistani-tanks-14425623639711.jpg
images (71).jpeg

sorcerer

Country flag
Hmm so mostly military officials targeted.
must be traveling in the bus to avoid getting killed in an ambush otherwise..
anyway...got ambushed and killed.

This is the usual scene in balochistan where paki army men shoot each other...says how much there is infighting within pak army.
plus
heard the pak army hasnt payed the dues to the pak soldiers..they will work with whoever gives them the money.

IndiaRising

Country flag
must be traveling in the bus to avoid getting killed in an ambush otherwise..
anyway...got ambushed and killed.

This is the usual scene in balochistan where paki army men shoot each other...says how much there is infighting within pak army.
plus
heard the pak army hasnt payed the dues to the pak soldiers..they will work with whoever gives them the money.
May not be soldiers but like clerks and people in administrative positions. One naval official and coast guard soldier were killed though

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Those who were targeted carried [identification] cards of the Pakistan Navy and Coast Guards, and they were only killed after they were identified,"said Baloch Khan, BRAS spokesperson, in the statement. Govt has not confirmed if those killed were affiliated with security forces.

That's why porks made this attack public! Otherwise they would've covered it up like chaman.

Collecting id's are smart move I say!:hat:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Those who were targeted carried [identification] cards of the Pakistan Navy and Coast Guards, and they were only killed after they were identified,"said Baloch Khan, BRAS spokesperson, in the statement. Govt has not confirmed if those killed were affiliated with security forces.

That's why porks made this attack public! Otherwise they would've covered it up like chaman.

Collecting id's are smart move I say!:hat:
BRAs can squeeze balls too. Paki balls in this case. :hehe:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
People use the term "Original inhabitants" for st/scs to falsely alienate Hinduism from them. This trick is taught to them by ISI and left.

Why don't we use this term for Kashmiri Hindus ?

Hindus are the "Original Inhabitants" of J&K, Islam came through recorded invasion.

IndiaRising

Country flag
They must be hit so much worse than reported if even Nutsack Jeffrey is reporting more losses.

Awesome job, BRAS.
I don’t visit Pee Dee Fff anymore but what’s the situation like? I’m sure they are all in depression lol

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First this tweet,

Glad to inform you Before leaving for meeting with Waves of Ocean, I just cast my vote for #MyMotherland I cast my vote for #India

Then this news comes out,

Gunmen kill bus passengers in Pakistan's Balochistan: Official
Passengers offloaded from bus travelling from Karachi to Gwadar before being shot dead, officials say.

1 hour ago
At least 14 people have been killed after gunmen ambushed a bus in Pakistan's southwestern province of Balochistan, according to government officials.

"They were all bullet injuries, most were shot in the head," Dr Muhammad Musa, a government health official who examined the bodies in Balochistan's Ormara area, told Al Jazeera on Thursday.

The attackers were wearing uniforms from the paramilitary Frontier Corps and forced passengers to disembark from the bus before shooting them, Provincial Home Secretary Haider Ali told AFP news agency.

The passengers were travelling from the southern city of Karachi to the port city of Gwadar by the Makran Coastal Highway when their bus was ambushed early on Thursday morning by masked gunmen near Ormara area, news website Dawn.com reported.

"This is a very remote place, about 60km from the nearest town in Ormara and 300km from Gwadar," Asif Shawani, district health officer in Gwadar, told Al Jazeera.

An alliance of ethnic Baloch separatist armed groups has claimed responsibility for the attack in an emailed statement.

"... those who were targeted carried [identification] cards of the Pakistan Navy and Coast Guards, and they were only killed after they were identified," the spokesperson for the Baloch Raaji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS) said in the statement

Wow, baba just b*tch slapped porks:hail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles