India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Colonization of Pakistan is in full swing by Chinese nationals. They refuse to follow local Paki laws and don't cooperate with authorities. :lol:

"Chinese have started showing their true colours. Only Allah Almighty knows, what is in store for us. #Pakistan #China"

Soon Chinese will start building Buddhist Montessori in Pakistan which were destroyed centuries ago by Islamist extremists. History repeating itself

james5576

Country flag
Don't know wether it was posted earlier or not, here is a better analysis of 27th Feb Action. Very well explained.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

The terrorists killed in #Shopian encounter are Shahijahan Mir alias Umer Khitab and Abid Hussain Wagay. Both from #Jaish e Mohammed. #JeM #RamNavami

2 pigs dispatched to hell.
Wa-gay is probably the fag with the long, highlighted hair. Probably got encountered while taking it in the ass from his local, District JeM commander.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
BALAKOT ATTACK DISCREDIT FAILED! RAFALE ISSUE DESPERATION IS PALPABLE!

THEY ARE TRYING TO ATTACK ANIL AMBANI VIA LE MONDE AS A TAX REBATE BY FRENCH GOVERNMENT!

SUBBU IS SAYING PROXY CONGRESSI MAY TRY AND REGISTER A CASE OF TAX EVASION ON HIM IN FRENCH COURTS! DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO KEEP RAFALE ALIVE!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I hav been in Pee D fuck since 2009.. its a Jihadi platform dont waste ur time there..

Pakistan is not a country ..its a state of Mind
When Balakot strikes happened, everyone on PDF was harping first about another Balakote on LoC and then conceded that Indian jets came few KMs inside Bakistan and hit trees.

When i said how did drop tanks fell on trees in Balakot, KPK if Indian jets just entered 4 Km inside bakistan? Does drop tanks also fall 60 Km away like Spice 2000?

DJ PDF deleted my post and restored his H&D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles