India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
i agree about the american behavior.right now ,strong indian lobby in america is working against our interest and yes,this is the last time that they have saved us.we know this reality but we are ready for everything.it's not cool to attack a country because militants attack you.you can't attack our army.it's wrong my friend and there is so much hate and aman ki aasha on both sides.i don't know what both countries want exactly!
Uncle Sam is still favorable to Pakistan ... Americans want Pakistani help to bring the Talibans to negotiating table which Pakistanis are doing in return and USA has obliged accordingly ...

It is not that simple someone attacked India rather one have to see the larger picture to it ... how that militant got trained ? who is funding it ? Who is rejoicing it after attack ?

There is no option for Pakistan but stop the terrorists and their factories ... else there will be war in the region ...

Pakistan is in a very bad economic state unlike in 65 or 71 ... with the type of economic debt [ > 80% of its GDP] and payment imbalances ... negligible foreign currencies ... with no strategic reserves to resources it can not fight a 10 day intense war with India ...

India is growing at a 7.5 % and we have 30 day war reserve and increasing it to a 90 day war reserve in another one year time ...

It is not a good idea for Pakistan to fight with India ... Dismantling the terror factories will yeild greater returns than a war ...

sorcerer

Country flag
very sad news if true.americans should prepare for consequences.
Americans can buy the whole Taliban with the money and also choose when to kill them .right?
They are just seeing if they can ease the money part or the kill part here...
as I see it..weighing economic options :D

daya

Country flag
i agree about the american behavior.right now ,strong indian lobby in america is working against our interest and yes,this is the last time that they have saved us.we know this reality but we are ready for everything.it's not cool to attack a country because militants attack you.you can't attack our army.it's wrong my friend and there is so much hate and aman ki aasha on both sides.i don't know what both countries want exactly! americans hink that we are the reason of their defeat in afghanistan.they killed one taliban,today afghanistan is full of all types of talibans.a useless war by america and now blaming us and giving us punishments like highlighting masood azhar,no more weapon sale.,pressure on imf,persuade india to attack pakistan next time.basically americans have given green signal to india.
Why Pakistan leadership shelters Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim and innumerable kashmiri and khalistani terrorist.

Arsalan123

Americans can buy the whole Taliban with the money and also choose when to kill them .right?
They are just seeing if they can ease the money part or the kill part here...
as I see it..weighing economic options :D

hahaha who told you that you can buy taliban? there is a large group of talibans that hate americans.this fatf and masood azhar,they are all american diplomatic efforts but they will pay for it.they can't control talibans my friend.looks like they joined indian camp and abandoned us.now they can alone solve afghanistan.good luck to america hahahaha.

Arsalan123

Why Pakistan leadership shelters Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim and innumerable kashmiri and khalistani terrorist.
this is a long story involving both india and pakistan plus kashmir and afghanistan.very long debate.

Anil47

so you are doubting the INDIAN ARMY CHIEF and you know everything better than the Indian army chief!
this is a long story involving both india and pakistan plus kashmir and afghanistan.very long debate.
The debate is not long. Dawood has business in India and informers aswell , many of our leaders are in his pocket.

I am not doubting any army or air force they are doing whatever is being told to them. As I already said our leaders fear assassination, the ISI has honey trapped them and know their secrets this is the problem. We could have blackmailed Nawaz Shareef as well, but he is already tadi paar because ISI dogs sniffed he is getting close to India.

garg_bharat

Country flag
hahaha who told you that you can buy taliban? there is a large group of talibans that hate americans.this fatf and masood azhar,they are all american diplomatic efforts but they will pay for it.they can't control talibans my friend.looks like they joined indian camp and abandoned us.now they can alone solve afghanistan.good luck to america hahahaha.
I can assure you CIA has plans for Afghanistan far better than Pakistan's plans for Afghanistan. You think American withdrawal is defeat but you will be surprised. Taliban cannot rule without external money as Afghanistan has no source of income. It is always easier to control a country by finance.

sorcerer

Country flag
taliban knows where the money is..
they are not doing it for Jannat..but only for money, weed and women while here on earth.
There is a large group of taliban and american are certified in playing these groups against each other keeping the population in check and growing USA's business interests and influence in the region.

USA is fighting a war away from their home and on the door steps of pakistan..pakistan should be more worried about taliban which they cannot control

Anil47

Huge! WHILE #PakistanArmy violated ceasefire agreement and targeted our #IndianArmy posts. Reports coming in about #PAF activities in the air! Closely monitored! Very suspicious senerios. #India prepared to to semd one hell of a package for our enemy! Wait and watch #Pakistan
Sir relax, nothing will happen. Just wait one more month till elections are over all these twitter handles , news from LOC will stop. India needs to clean the moles inside first.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
You sound worried. Not good...........

sorcerer

Country flag
The debate is not long. Dawood has business in India and informers aswell , many of our leaders are in his pocket.

I am not doubting any army or air force they are doing whatever is being told to them. As I already said our leaders fear assassination, the ISI has honey trapped them and know their secrets this is the problem. We could have blackmailed Nawaz Shareef as well, but he is already tadi paar because ISI dogs sniffed he is getting close to India.
Looks like you are very confident of ISI assassination on Indian leaders!! Eh? Whose tipping you to issue these warnings?

Alien

Arsalan123 said:

Who are your leaders? please clarify.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles