India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

Everyone loves an underdog. Pak is the one where India is concerned.
Nothing to do with underdog, it's West's deep seated hatred for any leadership in any nation, that chooses to stand for itself.

India is a particular irritant, because we are seen as too independent and under PM Modi, even more so. Not to mention decisive.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
I mean I'm happy that IAF showed the proof, but saddened that they had to show them now under a barage of paki hybrid warfare.
We shouldn't have ever fallen for the paki propaganda to begin with.

We know pakis are compulsive liars, and we know our forces are extremely credible, that should have been enough.
Why only pakis? Don't forget politicians living in India under the safety of our armed forces

Citing US magazine report, Farooq Abdullah accuses PM Modi of 'lying' on shooting down of Pakistan's F-16

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...agazine-balakot-air-strike-us-magazine/395653

mayfair

I mean I'm happy that IAF showed the proof, but saddened that they had to show them now under a barage of paki hybrid warfare.
We shouldn't have ever fallen for the paki propaganda to begin with.

We know pakis are compulsive liars, and we know our forces are extremely credible, that should have been enough.
This was not targeted or aimed at Napakis at all. Their squawking had absolutely no bearing on our decision. Like the ASAT test was intended chiefly for Cheen and then the West, this release was completely aimed at "the unnamed sources" (real and imginary) in US administration who wish to take shadow potshots at India, either directly or via proxies like Coupta and Shooklaw.

As far as Napakis are concerned, as PM Modi said woh apni maut marega.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I am elated not because Porkis were exposed (they are too shameless, undignified filth to feel any embarrassment), but because many Tom, Dick and Harry of west put his credibility behind DJ ISPR and was trampling on IAF reputation to further their career.

Now these western outlets and gooras ,whose acknowledgement Porkis desire so much, have egg on their faces. They can go porki way of denial or they can ask expert Radar operators to check IAF version.

Either way these western journalists should feel stupid after this blunder. Or they can bring their credibility down to level of DJ ISPR
The chosen few of the Western media who dish out these pro Pak reports are the ones who are paid by the ISI. I wonder why RAW isn't doing it? Our propaganda sucks! We need to learn from the Pakis.

mayfair

The chosen few of the Western media who dish out these pro Pak reports are the ones who are paid by the ISI. I wonder why RAW isn't doing it? Our propaganda sucks! We need to learn from the Pakis.
Once again, most of them are not really bought by the ISI- their pockets are not so deep as to afford many of them- they are co-opted by the Napaki-friendly entities in the US establishment (there are many of them), who still cling on to the thought that Napakis are the cat's paw to keep India in check.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Source please...............................
Amphibious Assault isn't an option right now. It is viable during full blown war. Don't forget PN isn't leaving Coast of Makran. Amphibious assault will be detected and Pakistan will pace its defence. It will be like Omaha Beach massacre 2.0

sorcerer

Country flag
Because...the moment you get into that game..them media will milk you and there is no win.
They will bat both sides...and will have some CURIOUS DEMANDS!
Finally, when the truth comes out all your investment in down the line just like what happened to DGISPR gafoora.

Anil47

Extra chest thumping? Do you know any such press conference as done by Dg ispr, by Indian Army about any action done by or which is going on? If so please enlighten me. I am not aware of it.
Not the military, I was talking about our stupid leaders who have no habit to remain quite and and speak on evidences and facts. This is something which media picks up and makes sensational news about it and Pakistan then uses the same to conduct psyops.

IA is not like them, its only one of the organ of our democratic state, it has to go through checks and balances and are ultimately answerable to Parliament and Constitution which is not the case of pak army and isi. Hence we can't develop or RAW can't develop like isi in the presence of Indian Constitution.
If RAW can't develop like ISI especially and only in the areas of the modus operandi and the vast network the ISI have in areas of Human Intel, then I am afraid RAW will not be able to dilute the support ISI gets from Muslims around the world.
You need to develop RAW as an intelligence agency not a investigative agency.

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys look at this..... Are the jihadis planning something through sea..
Them paki monkeys are having a base in karachi...where they train their pigs in naval warfare sabotage etc etc..
They would as its porous..
India has legit reason to hit Karachi..if such happens...or is in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles