India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Why so serious? Chinese plans involve giving you dominion status in the future? You guys will be fine. YBut, Yes, your women ..Allah Malik..
Maulana's money is invested in CPEC so he guarantees it's security.
For CPEC's security, China will kick out the govt and hand over Pakistan to terrorists if they have to. They don't care about Pak's peace and prosperity or it's respect in international community. Even Pakistani citizens don't care about that. Everybody there is either delusional or high on drugs.
DoubleThink.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
A major general doesn't know about the functioning of an A2A missile its seeker, warhead detonation. No wonder Pakis have beggar's bowl in their hands.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
How many weapons storage facilities are there in Pakistan? Is it possible to target all of them?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
BEDORI TOP

Having an elevation of 12,229 ft above sea level, Bedori is the highest amongst the surrounding peaks in Pakistani-Administered part of Kashmir. From its top, one can have view of Urdi town, Qazi Nag range, and a major part of Pir Panjal range in Indian-Held-Kashmir. Captured by Indian forces in 1965 and later returned, It (3727m) is the highest peak in Forward Kahuta/Haveli District of Azad Kashmir. It faces the massive moutains of Pir Panjal range in the Indian Occupied Kashmir. Besides, it completely dominates Sojiyan vally and provides a major infiltration route to the terrorist.

HAJIPIR.jpg
HAJIPIR.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag
A major general doesn't know about the functioning of an A2A missile its seeker, warhead detonation. No wonder Pakis have beggar's bowl in their hands.

Hahaha..Right to the point..
paki Gafoora will throw his credibility and profession away just to bitch

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bhai Logo Muaf Karna !

I wish I could recruit people from this forum into Army and make a new force -DFI Force.

I will give them everything standard Infantry soldier of IA is supposed to be equipped with including sakkarpara. I wii not give them INSAS as an exception but new SIG SAUR assault rifles. They will be paid at par or last pay drawn.

This DFI Force then will be deployed at all captured post and captured areas and I will ask those posts, Akhnoor Dagger, Poonch, Hajipir etc etc to be held at all costs and till last man last bullet. Do not worry they will be supplied more than adequate ammunition as and when required.

That force will be called "Dirty DFI" ......

By the way I am still in communication with one Hippy type Junky intellectual boy from JNU who I had rescued from Dras during Kargil war.

He had been taken by a JAT Regiment NCO as porter from Sonamarg when nothing else was available as part of "Impressment". He was put on ammunition replenishment and did not know what has hit him. Of course he was paid as a portar for his job.

When I met him only ten days after that he was hallucinating, was shell shocked, had forgotten his name, his home address and also that he ever smoked Manali Charas. He was smoking bidis. His jeans were in tatters and soiled, long un-kept hairs covered under a army balaclava and his Gandhi spectacles had broken into cobwebs. He was crying like a baby and wanted to go down to Sonamarg.

I am sure DFI braves on the contrary will prove to be more than "Dirty DFI" and protect all the posts.
Come on sir ji, DFIans are at least more bravehearted than the people jumping over TV sets.
Most of us are defense enthusiasts and nationalists and will to serve nation. Many of us will dare to go at least.
Well, if this is indeed true, I have no complaints even if I need to wait. But really, is it as big as 1971? In 1971 they lost 40% of their landmass. Is it as big as that?!
16% only.
Glad you are amused but nothing you said justifies calling Nehru trecherous. Whether he went to jail with 1000’s or not, he went. Something that people glibly talking here didn’t.
That's worse way to argue, in fact not even an argument. He didn't go to jail doesn't change rest of facts which clearly reflected that Nehru had next to nothing contribution to India's freedom and sucking only credits of others.

indiatester

Country flag
BEDORI TOP

Having an elevation of 12,229 ft above sea level, Bedori is the highest amongst the surrounding peaks in Pakistani-Administered part of Kashmir. From its top, one can have view of Urdi town, Qazi Nag range, and a major part of Pir Panjal range in Indian-Held-Kashmir. Captured by Indian forces in 1965 and later returned, It (3727m) is the highest peak in Forward Kahuta/Haveli District of Azad Kashmir. It faces the massive moutains of Pir Panjal range in the Indian Occupied Kashmir. Besides, it completely dominates Sojiyan vally and provides a major infiltration route to the terrorist.

View attachment 33834 View attachment 33834
Question on Kahuta. I this the me Kahuta where KRL (their nuclear research is conducted) is situated?

shaileshmd

Country flag
The two on the right have very different damage patterns than the left. The two left missiles consistent with crash landing the two on the right with explosions. The R73's warhead is towards the middle of the body. This actually proves Abhinandan/India fired two missiles

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra added,

My simple thoughts.
The Pak wing commander has been identified by several sources.
Why not produce him in front of the media? This would immediately vaporize the IAF claim!
The fact remains," deceased individuals cannot speak from six feet under".
The US had lost the U2 spy plane to the Soviet SA missile. Nikita Khrushchev produced him alive during the press conference. The US was forced to admit to the world and the Soviet Union about spy planes existence and espionage incident (Francis Gary Powers- pilot. President Eisenhower, 1960). A lot of negative remarks has been dished out by the PAF and its paid reporters. Anti Modi groups and the whiners have been deliberately rehashing this subject beyond its usefulness. The opposition parties have gone to the lowest level of decency by denigrating the Brave soldiers, IAF and everyone else that has praised the Modi doctrine and the resolve. It is time for them to shut their mouths.

Enquirer

Yeah... We trust our forces.
Why I think Haji Pir is in the picture is because... Post URI, there was a big talk on WHY the incident happens over and over and over again; they said..Haji Pir under Indian control can reduce the terror attacks in India by 50%.

Thats a huge huge relief for our security, our personnel, our economy.

Let's see.
Yes. More importantly it's the whole Poonch bulge that protrudes into India and is at higher elevation. Pakis literally have a 270 deg view of Indian posts....and can help infiltration is any direction!

Enquirer

forget kashmir,this mad pakistani finance minister will destroy our country.he thinks he is genius.very bad decision to appoint him as finance minister.
Most Paki administrators (not necessarily the feudal politicians) have dual citizenship.
They do what they can, and scoot when it's done! :)

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Damn after looking at topological map , I am just thinking that was our previous govts completely imbecile ? Cease fire line is absolute mess for our men to control.
Salute to our armed forces who have been guarding our borders since last 72 years.
We need to occupy all dominating positions and this should be done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles