India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So I guess the above means you are in far of fighting a war.....never. The time taken to do what you ask will be.....well, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.
Its always foolish to react in the moment; under the influence of strong emotions. Btw how much time did it took us to get lightning pods, gps imagery from Israel during the Kargil? If we go on emergency mode we can do it in 4-6 months and that includes training on these systems too. We can even buy the machines operation with the French and Russian military at lower prices.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Wait for the news before first stage of polling. Remember, this election is the most important election in history of India. This election decided how are we going dismantle the assorted scum called Pakistan. I definitely believe that we have taken sizeable portion of real estate in pok. Jaheel sharif got his piece of land today, that indicates that he has finally been given a sendoff. I think imraand Khan's days are numbered. He will be sacrificed by the napak fauj and another stooge will be installed.
Or there might already be a revolt in Pakistan army, with paki rupee tanking , investment values go down, and the crises sets in. In that case I can see a balochi lt gen approaching India for help. Remember, balochis have been very active and very successful. Pakistan might just lost Balochistan and the effects will be seen in next year. Meanwhile, sensex has estimated that bjp will be back again. Hence sensex and nifty are rising.
Good thoughts.
But Indians should not get obsessed by the idea of "destroy Pakistan" so much that she forgets about herself or harm her own interests.

Modi is essential for India for restoration of its economy, restoration of progress, restoration of political balance in India which remains hijacked by pseudo secular leftist Liberalism, restoration of pride of India, culture and ethos, restoration of India' s place in the comity of nation and overall provision of justice, liberty and freedom.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
So US Department of Defence are silent on whether there was any counting of Pakistan F-16s (due to Lockheed Martin's commercial interests).

Is it possible to ask for this information under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) via american citizens who are friendly to India?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States)

Any american members in DFI?

mallu

Country flag
LOC has been very difficult for our forces.

Especially to those who were drawing the maps.... Currently they are straightening few locations. These locations have tactical importance and will play a great role in future

Sourav Kumar

It’s a bit silly to call a man who went to jail 9 times fighting for independence, treacherous. I don’t get why so many are quick to criticise Nehru who for all his faults, was well intentioned. Neither Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi were,even with their many acts of stupidity, treacherous. I can’t say that about the other members of the family currently around though I find their unthinking nature of their actions more liable of that meaning than any intention.
Glad you are amused but nothing you said justifies calling Nehru trecherous. Whether he went to jail with 1000’s or not, he went. Something that people glibly talking here didn’t.
Nehru was treacherous. And my own maternal grandfather's own elder brother was jailed in Andaman. After independence of India, he returned and died shortly after. We heard (not sure if true), slow-poisoning used to be done in Andaman for freedom fighters of that time. That's what is called "Going to jail". "Going to jail" is not writing "Discovery of India"!

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Haji pir pass, Kotli bulge, Akhnoor dagger, Shankargarh bulge, Sehjra bulge, nagarparkar bulge needs to be liberated by Indian armed forces ASAP.

To hell with pseudo seculars, China and US. There is no such thing as good terrorists or bad terrorists.

sorcerer

Country flag
You and your Kabootar are awesome bro Yesterday you said that pakistan army is pressurizing Imran to issue an offensive statement against Modi and today he did so Good job...Really good job

If so these twitter handles are DEEP!

sorcerer

Country flag
forget kashmir,this mad pakistani finance minister will destroy our country.he thinks he is genius.very bad decision to appoint him as finance minister.
if the information about IK using the CPEC fund to fight the economy spin is correct, IK is taking a huge risk here.
BTW..the previous administration did screwup the CPEC deal with a lot of holes for chinese to barge in.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
What happens to human resource when a land is captured by enemy forces ? In India farm labour is dwindling. We need people to cater our farms. And Haryana and other Northern states desperately need women to start a family ensuring credible safe, honorable, and secure environment to people. I think we can easily assimilate the local population after Ghar wapsi.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What happens to human resource when a land is captured by enemy forces ? In India farm labour is dwindling. We need people to cater our farms. And Haryana and other Northern states desperately need women to start a family ensuring credible safe, honorable, and secure environment to people. I think we can easily assimilate the local population after Ghar wapsi.
We'd need to deradicalise them. Remember, they are brought up on steady diet of extreme anti-India sentiments. Then we need to train them to conform to Indian standards. Their books don't give much confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles