India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Great confucius leader MaoMao missed the fact that this is the year of Porkis. Irony.

However, associating pigs / pets to vassals and servant states is Art of War!

Therefore, this is the year when China Baich khayega pakistan!

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Can we really win psy-ops war against a nation that denies dead body of their soldiers ? Our focus should be on winning real war and capturing as much Paki land as possible
Sehwag is a lands man ! You want land, I understand that.

But did not we take half of their land in 1971.

India does not need their land because with land comes the people and India has no use for those Jihadis !

What India at the moment want is their will, their morale and their self esteem. That is enough to put a nation to do what you want them to do ?

All Pakistani efforts are also directed at us to achieve the same goal through terrorism. So first and foremost India needs to stop that terrorism.

Enquirer

Weird that Ghafoora is quoting a US journalist who is sourcing unnamed US officials about something (counting F16s) that happened under Pakis noses!
If there was any veracity to US finding all F16s intact....Ghafoora would have been saying it himself "US was invited to count & the counting has revealed all F16s intact"

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Weird that Ghafoora is quoting a US journalist who is sourcing unnamed US officials about something (counting F16s) that happened under Pakis noses!
If there was any veracity to US finding all F16s intact....Ghafoora would have been saying it himself "US was invited to count & the counting has revealed all F16s intact"

Desperate times..... desperate measures

Vande1947

Country flag
I am not misinformed . And I said both group A and group B officers. Group B becomes a diplomat when he reaches gazetted post.

Do you know how much govt of India pays for their family air ticket and school fees, plus other unaudited facilities what they demand from NRIs, you have no idea. If you sum it it would reach more than 25 lakh per child in a year especially in 'A' marked countries what is given by government. And Indian diplomacy is not formulated by IFS it is formulated by IAS and IFS and other services together as per requirement and then IFS officers are tasked to deliver it. IFS guys are mouth pieces only. Why India gets set back when it comes to image building and propaganda is because of this rotten system in MEA.

There are hardly 1 or 2 percent in MEA who really work hard otherwise in most of the missions DA, TA , and Liaison works is pending past so many years. Do an RTI and check it yourself.

It is time to make some tough decision in MEA like not to allow the family to move along. There are many army intelligence people working in different parts of India without family.

I am in sync with certain aspects but I will disagree on others.
But, that is the fun of democracy

P.S.--I still think Indian diplomacy has a long way to go and mature into a cohesive unit behoving an aspirational world power. Now, whether you want to lay the blame at the feet of IAS or others, it is open to debate. I do not think that it is unidimensional

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Sehwag is a lands man ! You want land, I understand that.

But did not we take half of their land in 1971.

India does not need their land because with land comes the people and India has no use for those Jihadis !

What India at the moment want is their will, their morale and their self esteem. That is enough to put a nation to do what you want them to do ?

All Pakistani efforts are also directed at us to achieve the same goal through terrorism. So first and foremost India needs to stop that terrorism.
Yeah. Taking Paki land would drastically change our demographic+ would be a security problem.

Doesn't mean we can't control their lands though. Break it into parts, change them into dependent state like Nepal, perhaps protectorate like Bhutan and eventual annexation like Sikkim.

Anil47

Kinda strange, no? Here I thought we'd be livestreaming wars and have live updates but it's '99 all over again: know news the next day, half of the time it might be just propaganda, assholes politicising the event.
Sir you are correct,this was the time to show hardpower but the problem is our media is dalal of ISI and western baaps. you cant expect anything good out of them for India. So better not to share any details with Indian presstitutes!
These bastards in India media need to be controlled hardway! uthao salo ko

sorcerer

Country flag

Gafoora himself told that he doesn't know how to count..
He counted the pilots twice and that's how 2 pilots became 3...then back to 2 then 1 .

To count his f16s he's using unconfirmed sources..pakistans official spokesperson using unconfirmed sources for his official statement..

Speaks volume about the professional army they are.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Gafoora himself told that he doesn't know how to count..
He counted the pilots twice and that's how 2 pilots became 3...then back to 2 then 1 .

To count his f16s he's using unconfirmed sources..pakistans official spokesperson using unconfirmed sources for his official statement..

Speaks volume about the professional army they are.
:lehappy:very well said.

It's like a banker asking a third person to count money deposited in his bank without showing account books to the third person.

Enquirer

You just have to read her previous article on the dogfight to assess if she's a fair journalist.
She's more of a plant by the US weapons lobby.
I don't think she is planted by weapons lobby. This is probably the story that you read:

India’s Dogfight Loss Could Be a Win for U.S. Weapons-Makers
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/0...-u-s-weapons-makers-lockheed-boeing-pakistan/

This story just says that the loss of IAF's Mig-21 only highlights the need for India to update its weapons. And that as a result, US weapons manufacturers could win a windfall by supplying India with their weapons.

The article does not deny IAF's claim of shooting down PAF F-16.

Moreover, her other articles are critical of US weapons manufacturers:

Stealth Fighter Jet Grounded Globally After First-Ever Crash
https://www.google.com/amp/s/foreig...grounded-globally-after-first-ever-crash/amp/

Boeing’s Pentagon Takeover
https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/23/boeing-pentagon-takeover-defense-department-mattis-shanahan/

Pentagon Could Kill F-35 JPO, But Not Until 2035

http://m.aviationweek.com/defense/pentagon-could-kill-f-35-jpo-not-until-2035

You cannot draw out any suspicion of bias in favor of US defense companies.
No other journalist of repute has reported that an ongoing conflict or impending nuclear war would be a boon for US weapons manufacturers.
Further, her read on Indian air force is at best ill informed, and at worse a paid disinformation campaign.

Just because she also reported on F35 issues which was clear as daylight and reported in every US newspaper, as (such didn't have much other option) doesn't mean she's somehow clean!!!
You missed the point completely!!!

Howz dissing IAF for being archaic and clamoring about the sale of F16 (while the world was worried about a nuclear war) a 'scoop'??
It's as disgusting as saying "Husband & wife are having an argument....they should now get divorced so I can sleep with one of them"
I am finally glad to hear someone else also connect Lara Seligman's past record (for trying to push F16 sales) with her article vouching for F16s non-casualty!

The Air Commodore makes the exact same point as I've been trying to convince the world about (it's a pity that Indian journalists are taking her words at face value)

Last edited:

Arsalan123

We have done a great job by allowing Americans to count f-16s.this means no f-16 hit.pakistan should tell the world about the second pilot.there are two problems.if other jet is Indian and pilot died than it will create anger in India and India will surely attack Pakistan which we don't want.if the pilot of second jet is Pakistani,it will again create anger and Pakistan will be forced to do something because of public.both cases will not help Pakistan.i think Pakistan will reveal all information but after election.we are hoping for a Congress win but before election,pm modi can initiate another limited conflict.right now situation is not good for both countries.this f-16 story has created a hostile situation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles