India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sir when americans hit the Iraqis by telling the world that Saddam has chemical weapons, how much truth it was? But it still worked isn't it? Pakis have learned these tactics from Americans in the last 15 years in Afghanistan.
India has to work real hard in this game.
Saddam did use chemical weapons on Kurd villages, which made the world believe that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons of mass scale.
Truth is Pakistani propaganda machine took a hit the moment they started changing their version of story.
In one months their own people started doubting their official version of events.
The world knows how Pakistan lied about Osama, terror griups inside Pakistan and Taliban support and the double speak.

Pakistanis are masters of self goal and they score self goals time and again.

Americans are at a different level.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Eh, I searched this guy Wasif's profile and don't find anything there.

Do you realize how easy it is to fake a tweet screenshot?

Don't fall for fake news
Yes, I only believe ISPR and retired paki fauji jernails and kernails, who won 1971 war for pakistan, as per their own statements in paki news papers and international media!

sorcerer

Country flag

Don't fall for fake news
It may be easy to fake screen shots..but its not easy to avoid HYPER REACTION when your bluff is called..
Well!! thanks for the confirmation that your 16 guyz got killed; your hyper reaction said it all.

A skeleton of crow that got killed in the Balakot Air Strike!!, pics of fields... trees...bushess...:pound::pound::pound::pound:

May be your DGISPR told you that PSYOP is trolling!
Well!! actually its not.!

Dont fall for FAKE NEWS from @OfficialDGISPR

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah..and after MAY TOO even after elections are over..
OUR RATIONALE is to break the pak economy with a WAR which pakistan cannot afford.

When you go to buy stuffs you will understand the RATIONALE.. or check with the pakis who are talking about PRICE RICE!! and inflation.
These are concrete happening..

KSE100 shed another 300 + points..
Pak rupee is 141.62..will be 142 tomorrow.

These are Rationale...behind the CLAIMS!!

Spindrift

Don't fall for fake news
I just posted it as an FYI.... I did not claim it to be real or fake. It's just a data point for me to analyze once I have sufficient data.

And, yes I am quite aware of generating fake tweet screenshots, but one thing that stands out is that in the second screenshot the person apparently tags the fake account of F. Jeffery instead of the real account. Now if someone who is skilled at faking tweet screenshots, why would he or she make such a mistake?
Just a thought..

sorcerer

Country flag
Lets hope no more useless codewords this time and audios/visuals of action can be seen on media from both sides
Doesnt matter..
as long as pakistan is economically breaking up into pieces and implode...everything is fine..
Code words...audio visuals...blah blah blah..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and DGISPR thinks they need to fix the Social Media rather than the economy
:rofl::rofl:

Tauba Tauba....

Anil47

Truth is Pakistani propaganda machine took a hit the moment they started changing their version of story.
In one months their own people started doubting their official version of events.
The world knows how Pakistan lied about Osama, terror griups inside Pakistan and Taliban support and the double speak.
Common People have no say in Pakistan. So their view point has no value. Whether they doubt or not. They are muslims and will support muslims only. The world knows about their interest only , Pakistanis have been involved with americans since cold war and they know how to lie and to set the stage. Pakistanis have been lying and getting free escape.

India has to develop more robust policy on psywar there is no doubt.

***Vo!D***

This is not psyops, these are just teens fighting on twitter. Now reaching at childish level of mud-sledging.. .
Psyops, trolling whatever you wanna call it. Semantics don't matter, the enemy (yes that includes paki civvies) right upto Gahfoora have been shaken and disturbed by the Twitter barrage and that's fun to watch, a win in my books.

Enquirer

Hahaha...ha bhai...energy hi waste ki...socha the baba has given so much to this thread otherwise it would not have been this much long.Still some people have the audacity to teach him how to conduct himself that too with an ISI funded Psyops twitter handler.Just pure idiotic.Coming to the point,I am too eagerly waiting just like you guys for the things to be unfolded in the coming times.
This forum is for members to express their views and analysis openly without anyone trying to 'silence' them.
The next time you try to 'silence' anyone on this forum, the rod of punishment will be shoved deep into your rectum (which in your case is your entire self)!
I suggest you offer your dick-sucking services to Baba directly on his twitter timeline.
No one here needs to smell the shit of an open defecator who hasn't even learnt to clean his ass!!

Last edited:

Anil47

Psyops, trolling whatever you wanna call it. Semantics don't matter, the enemy (yes that includes paki civvies) right upto Gahfoora have been shaken and disturbed by the Twitter barrage and that's fun to watch, a win in my books.
Sir it matters, because in Pakistan media is under ISPR control. Twitter handles like baba will not be able to influence any one. The majority watches ary and duniya and geo news , bollywood movies there they are not on twitter. You need to buy these channels like Pakis have bought in India. You need to aim at common household people.

When these news channels tweet then it become a psywar or some MNA of Pakistan tweets then it takes up the momentum, or Dawn starts writing article on why Pakistanis released the Indian pilot.
An individual with a 'Baba' name already looks very unprofessional. People will not follow.

Had it been a verified account of some institution then it would do the effect.

Baba is only giving some news that's all. This is not even close to psywar. Pakis even after losing B'desh war call themselves winner , that's the influence of ISPR and army there. Single baba can't move a leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles