India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

trisonics

Country flag
Public and common man has no time to dig info from internet like we do. They believe what they saw on TV. The point I am making is, suddenly the goal was shifted from bring back masood Azhar to bring back Bharat ka beta Abhinandan.
I can also say that the government insisted and was serious to bring him back because he was the son of air marshal. So this rtd air marshal used his contacts to get him back.

Was he the first ever POW caught by Pakistan that we stopped our ops to fetch him. I am not able to digest this. We never did so when Nachiketa was caught. Why? Because his father was not an air marshal?

No one gives a fudge about equal-equal tactical play. Whether they were able to drop the payload or not. Point is those bastards got our pilot and we stopped. This is the reality. Otherwise India would have unleashed havoc on them for what they did in Pulwama. And this act of returning POW in open media gave the Paki government say that they are for peace and India is the aggressor.

Who else in India pressurized the Indian govt to bring back abhinandan, who started shouting? They are all in Pakistani pay role.
You are assuming that the 26th strikes was part of a war which it was not. It was more of a message saying - you mess with us, "hum ghar mein gusske marenge". If we wanted war, we wouldn't be silly to attack one site, come back and announce it. We would have used all the 3 forces in multiple areas.

Again, Abhi's release and the seriousness that you define, could be how Modi reacts and acts. Instead of focusing on Abhinandan's rescue, why haven't you questioned when many more warriors of ours were killed but many other governments remained to stay quiet.

There is no evidence that India would have continued the attack even if Abhi was not captured. We have a country to protect and war would have tipped the scales to a nuclear flash point - which dilutes the strategy we are after.

Lastly, you are right about our public and the common man. However, anything and everything Modi says at this time will be pinned against him as an election gimmick. I think he is a true nationalist and decided to do what is the best for the country and soak in the bigger picture.

I will conclude by saying its better to fail in war than not go to war for the fear of failing.

Debapriya Deb

Country flag
Whatever credibility this bababanaras had is down to zero as I don't see any evidence.

LoC is occasionally hot, that's a norm. Other than that, nopity nope.
Okay! Be happy and go to sleep, kid. Remember Gafoora has asked you to sleep peacefully (and desperately hope that the Napaki awam never rises from the deep slumber).

So happy hibernation until you finally wake up and suddenly realize the consequence of changed bhugol. Meanwhile no more interruptions - let the grown ups continue with serious discussions, kido!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hahaha...ha bhai...energy hi waste ki...socha the baba has given so much to this thread otherwise it would not have been this much long.Still some people have the audacity to teach them how to conduct that too with an ISI funded Psyops twitter handler.Just pure idiotic.Coming to the point,I am too eagerly waiting just like you guys for the things to be unfolded in the coming times.
Baba has fucked up paki ispr agents so much that Frahan Jaffery guy has started taking out his frustration on the baba, after Farhan got exposed as an ispr agent !

Baba had given so much intel and most of them came true! He pridicted ASAT missile test that too with clear code, they can be decoded now, he talked about dagger it's also coming out to be true!

As for my brother @Enquirer , even I used to be a sceptic and have made fun of baba. Now no more. He is keeping things lively.

neel9821

Country flag
Why is Balakot not a 'lot of damage'?? If 200+ jihadi scum were decanted off the society along with seasoned trainers, it would have really hurt Pakis!
I don’t disagree. Balakot was indeed a big hit and much needed.

The reason I think the other(s) were even bigger is because neither sides are talking about it and Balakot has given Paki an option to spin this whole thing and tell the world that IAF were not successful. If you consider that other strikes were not important then Paki would have talked about it and may have shown more fallen trees. But there is total silence and their spin doctors are focusing on Balakot. According to their account our strike was a failure and they shot two of our planes on 27. So they won this battle.
But they why keep sending drones in Rajasthan, Punjab? Why NOTAMs for so many days? Why keep trying to attack?

This just doesn’t add up.

I may be wrong but I can’t believe that any sane person would take such a big gamble for 300 scums

White Wolf

Country flag
ever credibility this baba
I know both sides are doing information war but even during these, sometime the information is genuine and February events were an example.

But in the past few days, its just no credible information. You can hate me all you want. But that's how I see.
Then stop worrying dude. You have more things to worry about. Sinking economy is one of them.

sorcerer

Country flag
I don’t disagree. Balakot was indeed a big hit and much needed.

The reason I think the other(s) were even bigger is because neither sides are talking about it and Balakot has given Paki an option to spin this whole thing and tell the world that IAF were not successful. If you consider that other strikes were not important then Paki would have talked about it and may have shown more fallen trees. But there is total silence and their spin doctors are focusing on Balakot. According to their account our strike was a failure and they shot two of our planes on 27. So they won this battle.
But they why keep sending drones in Rajasthan, Punjab? Why NOTAMs for so many days? Why keep trying to attack?

This just doesn’t add up.

I may be wrong but I can’t believe that any sane person would take such a big gamble for 300 scums
That..part..i am really really interested in.
they said 3 hits.. at 3 locations..
and all the focus went to balakot.

even REPUBLIC ran specific inputs on what 3 places were hit..and then went total silent on it.

maomao

Country flag
It is so easy to create a new twitter account.

Add some hashtags to your tweet. Easy information war.

Bonus points if your account was created couple of years ago.
Hahahaha kid why you so scared of Baba? He is not a jinhhh...... why you pakis really scared of baba ? :biggrin2:

neel9821

Country flag
That..part..i am really really interested in.
they said 3 hits.. at 3 locations..
and all the focus went to balakot.

even REPUBLIC ran specific inputs on what 3 places were hit..and then went total silent on it.
It may never come out! But I hope they were big to shell shock pakis :biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah claps claps claps :pound::pound:

@sorcerer you too will become Hilale Sorcerer soon! :biggrin2:
hahaha

everyone is worried about BABAJI these days..
more than Indians..pakis feel BABAJI is credible and they prove it with their antics.
like trying to lure him into a twitter troll fest., trying to lock his account etc..
well!! gafoora and his antics are giving more credibility to babaji.

The reason why and what I trust babaji

1 twitter account VS Gafooras troll army :D
Good god!!!

neel9821

Country flag
On 26th we struck Balakot and inflicted heavy casualties not only on the ISI/Army sponsored terrorists but many serving and retired army officers and OR too. And that was the target which took a week to plan and execute.

Secondly, the Pakis riposte was due to the fact that we not only flew over POK but far inside Pakistan too. They had to show their public that they took counteraction against the Indian intrusion inside their territory and not be seen as impotent. This was mostly for public consumption as they didn't show the seriousness or have the guts to ingress into our side of the LoC except for a few seconds to launch their 'guided bombs' which were way off target resulting in zero damage, before they hightailed it back to the safety of their territory!

And they got pissed off too when they realised that we had called their nuclear bluff.
I don’t deny this.. but as I said in my other post Balakot in my view is just a tip of an iceberg!

Niks_12

Country flag
It is so easy to create a new twitter account.

Add some hashtags to your tweet. Easy information war.

Bonus points if your account was created couple of years ago.
See again, it's fine. We take it for what it is worth. If DGISPR can spew random shit, being an official handle, others are normal folks only. I think you should move on from twitter bashing and discuss something concrete. Like what's going on in the other side?

If you don't have anything concrete or any info from your side, don't waste our time.

sorcerer

Country flag
It may never come out! But I hope they were big to shell shock pakis :biggrin2:
yeah..cuz..early hours it was said one HeM HQ, LeT HQ with JeM at Balakot was hit.
going by the count thats a huge investment loss for china and pakistan

Balakot was what was confirmed by pak in their Press statement.. and ONLY balakot was mentioned by pakis.
so we too went by what pak said :D

it was mentioned in the early hours of breaking news chaos that 650+ from all the three locations

but since 3 other nations were in the loop on the operations..these nations would really know..how much of a damage did pakis take.

maomao

Country flag
scared? No.

I am just curious if it is time of long awaited prophecy fulfillment.
Hahaha yes your prophesies heard a lot......I'm sure all your prophesies coming true, to start with bankrupt paki economy! :biggrin2:

Anil47

If we wanted war, we wouldn't be silly to attack one site, come back and announce it. We would have used all the 3 forces in multiple areas.
Sir, the fact is whatever happened on 26th went wasted because we did not actually hit them and Pakis retaliated the very next day on 27th. It did not change Pakistan. Time of giving warnings was over itself when they did kargil and 26/11. IAF wasted one surprize strike and exposed its route for nothing
Instead of focusing on Abhinandan's rescue, why haven't you questioned when many more warriors of ours were killed but many other governments remained to stay quiet
I did question why abhi's released was focused so much that we failed in Psywar and allowed paki propaganda on our media. Where as we are still losing soldiers in some encounter in Kashmir once a week or month.
There is no evidence that India would have continued the attack even if Abhi was not captured. We have a country to protect and war would have tipped the scales to a nuclear flash point - which dilutes the strategy we are after.
Sir, point is not about whether India has continued to hit pakis , the point I am making is the focus went from masood azhar to abhinandan and gave Pakistan to counter India's effort to designate paksitan as terror state in media.
They showed this release of Indian pilot as some BS peace gesture. And world digested it.

I think he is a true nationalist and decided to do what is the best for the country and soak in the bigger picture.
Yes Modi is a true nationalists but I believe there are people in govt offices with whom I have problem because they don't really care about country and majority i like this Including many in armed forces.

It is time to uplift security related matters over politics, MLA, MP, promotions, daily allowance, Travelling allowance and postings.

Psyops only work if they have the truth and mean some thing to the people. I doubt DG ISPR or Bollywood has any credibility.
Sir when americans hit the Iraqis by telling the world that Saddam has chemical weapons, how much truth it was? But it still worked isn't it? Pakis have learned these tactics from Americans in the last 15 years in Afghanistan.
India has to work real hard in this game.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Should we buy rumour of Azhar being moved out of Pakistan ?

I highly doubt that. And even yes, keep targetting Pakistan not believing that Azhar is out.
Does it matter? That's just one goat rapist. Plenty of goat and donkey rapists abound in Pak. Besides he doesn't exactly matter in the overall scheme anyways. It's the uniformed dogs that need the pain.

If he's in Pakistan, carpet bomb him .If he's abroad, suicide bomb him. Nobody cares. Where he lives isn't really anyone's concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles