India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato

Someone write to this Suar bhosdi wala, Behen ke Lund Teri Puri SSG ka campus uda denge aur Salwar kamiz Tu nuclear nuclear karta rahio.

Yeh batoo ke sher hai. Iski shakal dekho chutiye ki. Yeh nukes dalega, iss Suar ko ulta latga denge BBQ style.

Sorry for curse words. I am drunk right now.
What u r having right now? and dont tell me its Vodka!!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
For anyone who doesn't know meaning of this. It means one person or creature can be destroyed completely in 8 ways or directions.
Astha means 'eight' dik means 'direction' and bandhanam means 'lock'.

It means “shutting out the evil spirits from all the directions”.

The right things which it resembles are:

1. Popularity
  2. Intelligence
  3. Power
  4. Money
  5. Emotions
  6. Courage
  7. Morality
  8. Death
Hey bud,is dis u on twitter?[emoji3]
@lasako_barabara

He just tweeted wat u explained.[emoji116]
Am sure it is u mate.
My eyesights 20/20. Trying 2 be another Abhinandan.

Last edited:

tigerhill

Country flag
I have some good news for all my jingo friends.
Paki casualties since balakote, this does not include the air strike day stand at somewhere at 300.
At least 30 critical points across the LOC have been over run and taken over by IA.

The routes of infiltration for the pakis just got way harder. We dominate a lot of the routes as compared to the pervious posture. This means that hopefully in the future a lot of these scum will be neutralised in the first anti infiltration grid.

I have no news on akhnoor dagger. It seems more like psy ops

Sources- Strategic Circles.

rocky0290

Country flag
What is wrong with you brain dude??
Have you even read what I said?
Have you even followed the context?
You're a waste of my time!!!!
Lol my whole point was for baba only and here u r telling us all how baba should have behaved.Seriously now we all have to listen to your vomit about how he should have conducted himself.Dude we all are watching him for quite a time now.So save your pee sized brain so called analysis and don't derail the forum!Period

VehlaBanda

Lol my whole point was for baba only and here u r telling us all how baba should have behaved.Seriously now we all have to listen to your vomit about how he should have conducted himself.Dude we all are watching him for quite a time now.So save your pee sized brain so called analysis and don't derail the forum!Period
Kitna khichoge bhailog.....

Kya hum sab miljul k #PKMKB nhi kr sakte....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Paki casualties since balakote, this does not include the air strike day stand at somewhere at 300.
At least 30 critical points across the LOC have been over run and taken over by IA.

The routes of infiltration for the pakis just got way harder. We dominate a lot of the routes as compared to the pervious posture. This means that hopefully in the future a lot of these scum will be neutralised in the first anti infiltration grid.

And the rumour about Haji Pir ?

rocky0290

Country flag
Kitna khichoge bhailog.....

Kya hum sab miljul k #PKMKB nhi kr sakte....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Bhai isko smjhaane ki koshish ki thi...not only me but kaai members n...hadd payjama h yeh smjh kr nhi de rha...baaki pkmkb hi krna h bhai

rocky0290

Country flag

This whole scenario now depends on the paki reaction.On what scale they want to retaliate for what we have done to them.My best bet is they will intensify their assymetric warfare(infiltration,Kashmir disturbance, terrorist attacks).Nd the response of the India then will be the thing to be looked after.

Enquirer

Hey asshole, Your shit is stinking up this place.
Open defecation is banned! Find yourself a shit hole to dump!!
If you can't understand a rational analysis, and want to eat shit and enjoy it it's ur f'ing choice! But if you defecate openly you'll be halal'd

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Why is there no proof of Akhnoor incursion? I have been following Baba for quiet a while, he just seems to be posting meaningless codewords..looks like an election stunt for BJP

All I hear about LoC firing/shelling..
You are not hearing about it, is it?
Here is a clue.............Dec 17 1971.......

sorcerer

Country flag
Why is there no proof of Akhnoor incursion? I have been following Baba for quiet a while, he just seems to be posting meaningless codewords..looks like an election stunt for BJP

All I hear about LoC firing/shelling..
Honestly, you pakis wont get the INCURSION into you because its so large and numb because of some heavy pounding from last one and half months..
Best thing is count the number of deaths reported in your urdu twitter handles on the burials in and out.
Election stunt or not..as long as the paki soldiers are getting culled..its fine...call it election stunt or LOC Firing/shelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles