India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Black out...for drone Strike.............
Why not? if you want to tightly control the information flow in a SECTOR where some serious OPERATIONS ARE ONGOING!!

When its shot down..the question remains..what was the UAV trying to see..
we know how the internet was live with Sri Ganga Nagar UAV spottings

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Why not? if you want to tightly control the information flow in a SECTOR where some serious OPERATIONS ARE ONGOING!!

Wont you?
Hope so....

sorcerer

Country flag
Hope so....
Well!! that means this sector is important for a new days now..
pakis using UAV and F-16 as backup support..
still paki UAV getting kicked out of the skies :D shows their F-16s are just flying economic waste

doreamon

Country flag
May be something has been deployed in that sector.. They used to send drone in rajastan area . later we came to knw missile batteries were deployed there.. Most probably we hav moved forward our armoured regiment..

Nebula

Country flag
An entire fake narrative of Saffron terror being created over the years, the treatment of Col Purohit - who clearly said he was on a military assignment (corroborated by Army), Rahul Gaandu telling the US that he was more concerned about imaginary saffron terror than Islamic extremism (and a corresponding campaign started by statements from people like Shinde & Chidambaram), CBI officers being tortured and persecuted by their own for refusing to play along with Chidambaram's fake Saffron terror script when he was Home Minister (especially a South Indian gentleman whose name escapes me), weeping for Batla House terrorists, using central agencies to publish a fake report that the train which was set on fire in Godhra happened due to an electrical accident, claiming Ishrat Jahan was just an innocent child - and persecuting Gujarat politicians and cops for killing the bitch, all culminating in some Congress members endorsing the book "26/11 RSS ki saazish" and its corresponding conspiracy theory - which was only debunked by chance because Tukaram Omble gave up his life and managed to nab 1 terrorist alive.

Now shut the fuck up and trot along chutiye.
I never knew that story.. Sorry...

When a terror attack occurs I bet 99.9% people in india will never look in to a non existent term called as saffron terror. That is the fact. And it will never change.

But i dont agree with your quote that every Hindu not supporting BJP is a enemy of the state.

Dont reply me... I totaly agree with you.....Lets dont derail the thread. Our boys are fighting there....

doreamon

Country flag
I never knew that story.. Sorry...

When a terror attack occurs I bet 99.9% people in india will never look in to a non existent term called as saffron terror. That is the fact. And it will never change.

But i dont agree with your quote that every Hindu not supporting BJP is a enemy of the state.

Dont reply me... I totaly agree with you.....Lets dont derail the thread. Our boys are fighting there....
As per as samjhota express blast is concerned read what the judge said....

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ce-unpunished-for-want-of-proof-5646743/lite/

sorcerer

Country flag
UAV shot down by OUR AA

Conformed Now : #Pakistan drone was spotted and was shot down by our ground troops with AA Guns! Target was destroyed. Debris fell inside their territory. What am assuming the drone must have crossed the agreed range near #IB/#LOC. We might knocked them down before crossing into

#Interesting Analysis :#Punjab #KhemKaran sector known for GraveYard of Pakistan 100 Tanks of 1 Armoured Div in 1965.We saw similar intrusions by #PAF #UAV in #Rajastan too.Both the region are battle ground for tanks and armoured! Our army must be prepared surprise for our friend

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I don't personally believe it would be wingloong...
I .................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles