India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Finance Minister says ‘Pakistan’s basic debts are so big that we are near bankruptcy’

ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Asad Umar has claimed that Pakistan basic debts are so big that we are near bankruptcy.

The Finance Minister said this in Special Q&A Session with Social Media activists in Islamabad here Wednesday.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Social Media activists= Goatfoora's Troll Brigade!

This was Expected:
Slow COUP..democratic way

Ex Pakistan officer, known to help Bin Laden, sworn in as minister: Report

Despite objections from the Opposition, Pakistan's former Intelligence Bureau chief Ijaz Shah, who helped Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, was sworn in as Minister for Parliamentary Affairs on Tuesday by President Arif Alvi in Islamabad.
https://www.thehansindia.com/news/international/ex-pakistan-officer-known-to-help-bin-laden-sworn-in-as-minister-report-517769

Well!! ISI seizing control

akk

Country flag
Something not adding up. Chicken neck or akhnoor dagger is clearly at IB, well below where loc begins. We may get their posts vacated by firing, but how will we retain them? Unless there is a specific bilateral agreement, those will need to be returned. Correct me if i am wrong.

Anil47

Something not adding up. Chicken neck or akhnoor dagger is clearly at IB, well below where loc begins. We may get their posts vacated by firing, but how will we retain them? Unless there is a specific bilateral agreement, those will need to be returned. Correct me if i am wrong.
Yes you are right. It is not possible. Any thing which may happen it would happen along LOC. More over Pakistanis are at disadvantage there due to river and being surrounded by India from three sides.

What can be done India should build a water regulator near that area (to avoid flooding our own areas) and in case of skirmish India can release ample of water into chenab causing flood into akhnoor dagger.

NairBrigade

Country flag
Yes you are right. It is not possible. Any thing which may happen it would happen along LOC. More over Pakistanis are at disadvantage there due to river and being surrounded by India from three sides.

What can be done India should build a water regulator near that area (to avoid flooding our own areas) and in case of skirmish India can release ample of water into chenab causing flood into akhnoor dagger.
Terroristan is not a rational state and we have blundered these past few decades thinking that if we dutifully follow procedure and international law, Terroristan would see our point and take action. We have sent dossiers after dossiers with proof to them and what exactly have they done? Why are we straitjacketing ourselves when the enemy doesn't give a damn about international laws, case and point Captain Saurabh Kalia.

We will take what we want and let porkis come and try to take it back from us. To put it simply, who is going to come and wrest the captured territory back from our hands...US? China? Might is right has been the only rule since time immemorial and now we will use all our might to teach a hard lesson to the porkis.

Anil47

Terroristan is not a rational state and we have blundered these past few decades thinking that if we dutifully follow procedure and international law, Terroristan would see our point and take action. We have sent dossiers after dossiers with proof to them and what exactly have they done? Why are we straitjacketing ourselves when the enemy doesn't give a damn about international laws, case and point Captain Saurabh Kalia.

We will take what we want and let porkis come and try to take it back from us. To put it simply, who is going to come and wrest the captured territory back from our hands...US? China? Might is right has been the only rule since time immemorial and now we will use all our might to teach a hard lesson to the porkis.

What stopped us hitting them back after their misadventure on 27th Feb. It's the perception and psywar.
India needs to build perception first which we saw how we failed when our pilot was caught when he crossed the LOC. Pakistanis started psywar and built a perception that they shot down Indian jet and also let a pilot go as a gesture of peace. This led to de-escalation for a moment.We don't want de-escalation to happen again. So we don't want them a single opportunity to do so before any action is done on IB. This is why you have to follow rules sometimes.

trisonics

Country flag
What stopped us hitting them back after their misadventure on 27th Feb. It's the perception and psywar.
India needs to build perception first which we saw how we failed when our pilot was caught when he crossed the LOC. Pakistanis started psywar and built a perception that they shot down Indian jet and also let a pilot go as a gesture of peace. This led to de-escalation for a moment.We don't want de-escalation to happen again. So we don't want them a single opportunity to do so before any action is done on IB. This is why you have to follow rules sometimes.
A battle needn't always be fought on the ground. Balakot strike was also an attempt to gauge thresholds. Let's get realistic here. Whatever said and done, Pakistan is no pushover and is capable of a big bite. Therefore, how they would react to the strikes on 26th was important. They reacted as we thought they would - meek, do an equal-equal. In reality, what they needed to do was to attack and cause so much damage that India would have to think many times before it could think of a strike like Balakot again.

Yea Abhinandan was caught but he was caught doing something they couldn't do on the 26th. What we did on 26th is unprecedented. How many countries can say we shall strike and carry it out against another nuclear nation?

The silence from India is also telling because we wanted to send a message which we did. We retain the upper hand strike again. India is known as a responsible nuclear power that shows maturity and restrain. Hence, we don't need to play dirty or have twitter buzz with lollywood dialogues.

There is plenty we don't know. People are making grave mistakes without any data on what happened on the 27th. Be patient. We will get all the news after the elections.

Our silence shows we are in zen, collected and holding the upper hand. The enemy is confused and frustrated that it could not make an impact that would prevent India from a similar attack.

There are other gains. They got the best equipment they possess and couldn't penetrate our defenses although we had fewer resources that day in the air. They revealed their best is pretty useless against India - now you know why they need to pump news so they emerge as stronger?
There is already news that they may need to declare bankruptcy. A month of keeping vigil and they are running out of money!

The wise are always silent but are relevant and heard. The losers make noise so they can be heard.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
That is correct LOC is not IB. I cannot believe UPA/Congress could never think of these excuses to punish Pakistan.
Where there's a will, there's a way. There was never the will with Congress. They would sooner frame Hindus for a terror attack than blame Pakistan and actually grow the balls to punish it.

Any Hindu still voting Congress is an enemy of both their own religion and country, with very few exceptions like Punjab, where the choice was between Captain Amarinder's "Congress" and AAP.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Internal enemy is far more dangerous than external enemy because internal enemy is capable of killing the will of the people. This is why all major nations deliver death penalties to traitors. India is the only major country in the world which does not hand out death penalty to its traitors. This needs to be rectified immediately.
Many politicians, journalists and big shots would then get death penalties. They would never allow it. Some from religion of peace, some from Mamta land, some from communist land will also fall under this category. But one this for sure if death penalties are given to traitors then Kashmir, Naxals and all insurgency problems will be solved, politicians will start behaving and Tukde gangs will disappear.

Indrajit

Country flag
It’s true that we call it the IB, the Pakistanis call it a working boundary because its border with the state of J&K. Not treated the same as the rest of the IB which is why there are clashes that happen on this bit of the IB/WB. Treated similar to the LC.

However an earlier comment by another poster saying it’s only the LC deserves attention. The LC is not just a line, it’s a treaty with mapped positions, signed by both countries. The argument that it’s only the LC upends India’s position significantly. That was pretty much the principle on which India argued during Kargil and also the logic when we protest militants crossing over. While the LC has always been more malleable when compared to the IB proper, it must be understood what the legality is.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Breaking

Pakistan Drone violated Indian airspace in Khem Karan sector in #punjab along International Border .

Details awaited

After getting beaten badly at #Lineofcontrol(#Loc),this type of pak behaviour expected

How the josh,porki?

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Pakistan’s #UAV spotted at KhemKaran sector of Punjab.

@BSF_India
#Army was on Stand by.

Targetted firing took place on #UAV

Black out in Village after firing near BOP Rotaike.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Baba has his own way of saying things. I am not jumping here by reading his tweets, I won't endorse his tweets either. He could be right, he could be wrong. But I am happy with whatever info I am getting personally. You all need to be happy as well.

I am actually surprised that Indian Army is doing it flawlessly without any casualties so far, although I do hope there's no future casualties in this ongoing op across LoC.
We miss your posts. Try to come more often.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
The Asian Development Bank (
@ADB_HQ
) says, #Pakistan's economic growth is set to slump further to 3.9 per cent in fiscal year 2019 from 5.2 per cent in 2018

happylion

Country flag
Satellite phones require a constellation of satellites for operation. Each satellite effectively acting as a cell tower!
So, the simple principle of triangulation can be used to locate the position of the sat phone!

But one EMISAT that does not actually 'connect' to the radio set (which has very limited range/power) cannot pinpoint its location...especially when multiple radios will be operating with the same frequency!

I can see that there are too many folks peddling pseudo-science on the topic. It's quite annoying to see forum devolve to that state. Don't have energy to argue with everyone....I'll have to let it pass...
Dude quit sniping. I actually asked a question for information. Did I say that Emisat could or could not do it. Seems to be a crime to even ask a question is it ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Pakistan’s #UAV spotted at KhemKaran sector of Punjab.

@BSF_India
#Army was on Stand by.

Targetted firing took place on #UAV

Black out in Village after firing near BOP Rotaike.
I think it is time to start working on hacking these paki drones, this nuisance will go on for decades now.

Enquirer

Dude quit sniping. I actually asked a question for information. Did I say that Emisat could or could not do it. Seems to be a crime to even ask a question is it ?
I answered your question completely. You're welcome!
My annoyance was about 'folks' who peddled pseudo science, not you. When you didn't say anything about EMISAT's capabilities then why are u taking offence? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles