India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

trisonics

Country flag
Isn't this why they developed Nasr? - for a situation when India grabs land? Did we call another bluff? (If news is true that we captured some territory)

Niks_12

Country flag
Furthermore, there was an interesting comment on when folks put up an inverted flag - the kind that was visible when the Al Bakis put one in their destroyed post -- (By the occupiers when the post has been captured so that there is no accidental firing, so now you MIGHT have proof as well)

Niks_12

Country flag
Isn't this why they developed Nasr? - for a situation when India grabs land? Did we call another bluff? (If news is true that we captured some territory)
They have to accept the fact in that case. I don't think 1-2 KM or for that matter a few 100 kms make any difference to the BAKIS as long as they can preserve their h&d. They have ceased so much land already to the Chinese. Any NASR hit would be construed as a hit on Indian territory and disproportionate response given. That's why denial is the key here.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
:pound:

However, like to mention a few things, regarding the guy "vstol_jockey", he is an ex-navy harrier pilot. Have been following that guy since long time (5ish years, maybe more). Before strategic front forum, he used to post in Indiandefence forum. And let me tell you, he does not spew unverified information and bullshit, neither he is a fanboy.

Also, our bababanaras here, I agree, he may though inflate some news and add some color, but his reporting is broadly correct regarding original context. And, let's agree, we cannot deny that he definitely has deep-rooted contacts.

In conclusion, yes, a territory grab has occurred. But the news is just not ready to be in MSM, hence not verified by official sources.

Niks_12

Country flag
*** I say we also vehemently deny any land grab has happened and agree with the Al Bakis that everything is normal. Remember, our guys have to defend those posts with their lives, and so the least we can do is bring more attention to them. If under pressure from MSM and the libturds, we have to vacate those posts, then it will be a sad ending - all for nothing. So we play the victims and show them as aggressors which gives us the opportunity to crush them for any attack on us.

Let the Al Bakis be extra confident and enjoy in their bluster. When the shooting match starts, their entire air force of 24 fighters will be shot out of the sky like flies. Facts on ground don't change no matter what lies people peddle.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
This is retarded Katasraj is well inside Punjabistan. I'm sorry Baba quoting that place doesn't mean anything.

This is even more ridiculous[emoji848][emoji2361]
Only Bhagwan knows what we could decipher from these ballads!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

This is even more ridiculous[emoji848][emoji2361]
Only Bhagwan knows what we could decipher from these ballads!
This is retarded on so many levels baba is simply taking blessings from the temple.
There is no way we can enroach that much land without anyone knowing.

Kazah

Well now many journalists are picking up, that means MoD told them privately that all these news are fake.

Babaint is fraud as always

Brood Father

Country flag
baba has no credibility in my eyes, more than that im interested in that vistol member (heard he an ex-navy) of SF forum, he claimed that after 4-5 days info will start coming. Nothing so far apart from denial..

Looks like normal LoC clashes

btw even baba follows that account :biggrin2:
Correct.. I am always skeptical of baba.. He is not credible..

sorcerer

Country flag
Satellite Photos Show Chinese Anti-Satellite Laser Base

Commercial satellite images have provided the first photographs of a secret Chinese anti-satellite laser base in western Xinjiang province, along with other high-technology weapons facilities.

The laser facility is located near a lake and is about 145 miles south of the Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang.

The facility was discovered by retired Indian Army Col. Vinayak Bhat, a satellite imagery analyst who specializes on China.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/satellite-photos-show-chinese-anti-satellite-laser-base/

Saving the page offline is a good idea!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
This is retarded on so many levels baba is simply taking blessings from the temple.
There is no way we can enroach that much land without anyone knowing.
Something happened to these guys. They were reporting fire,shelling, casualties etc. All of a sudden became Sadhus.
Our position is like we ordered PBM on Swiggy but got Panneer Korma instead.
I am crashing, good night mitron.

rocky0290

Country flag

Well now many journalists are picking up, that means MoD told them privately that all these news are fake.

Babaint is fraud as always
You really think that MoD will tell them that it's right.Just try to think with your brains ki what's the best strategy after capturing some posts, to keep mum or call a fucking press conference and announce it to the world that we have done it and bring India in a poor light,nd in the worst case scenario even if this all is fake still this kind of psyops can be rated as gold.So full marks to baba for this.But we all know Pakis are desperate for something (as their actions are showing),so something did happen and that something is enough for us as we all have lived through those Congressi phase!

happylion

Country flag
I was gping to tell - if MOD is making such sn announcement ot would be official. There is NO znnouncement to that effect

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Also, think about this, why this sudden increase in escalation. Why are they shelling relentlessly in Poonch? What does Poonch adjoin? Why are they doing CAPs with 4 F16s and UAVs? Why so hurry in addressing their senate? No prizes for guessing why they are desperate.
I take that what ever you are imagining is true and what fake twitters are spreading is true,
So what ? What will you do if true or false ?
If it is false will you castrate that Baba ? For that you have to find him. I hope you have not fallen for him.
Do you wish it to be true so that you shag with violent spasmodic ejaculations ?

Many things can happen on ground but only the above can happen in your study or bed rooms.

What is the pitfall - Failures of Heightened Expectation can generate strong negativity as a reaction. I hope that Baba is not a Congi psy Ops agent.

Last edited:

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ I take it for what it is. If it's true, it's good for us, if not, it's still good for us. Hope I have answered your question.

Let's not disparage anyone. If you don't want to follow him, no one's forcing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles