India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
They will remember being cooked alive in Balakot every time they try this nonsense.
If we can gather intelligence who and where the attack is planned, we can send a few missiles as gift to those buildings.

Please be careful Pakistan may plant some fake evidence to lure India to send some fighter jets to bomb terrorist camps planning another attack. But this time let's make use of missiles or some other tacts. Let Pakistan be surprised how our preemptive strike is going to be.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Its highly unlikely now. If they do it now it will be like committing suicide for Pakistan army. A Full onslaught by Indian armed forces can and will split napak to 5 pieces and China will be forced to keep their head down by major powers.
It might be a way of luring India for another strike while they may be waiting with air defence batteries. So our response should be in a different way now.

SanjeevM

Country flag
For pakistan ARMY yes..as they consider terrorist as their "economical" expendables.
We will stick to our narrative.. Its not against pakistan..but against terrorism...thats the "narrative" that has "international backing."
pakistan breaking into 5 is the job of the "freedom struggle" from within pakistan.
I feel we should give full "Moral Support" to freedom fighters in Balauchistan and Sindh, the same way Pakistan is giving to Terrorists in Kashmir. Pakistan has clearly defined what "Moral Support" means.

Jameson Emoni

Also, Trump stating to the press "another attack on India will be very problematic," is an ominous sign that the CIA is aware of this plan, and that Indian agencies too are aware. He's telling Pakistan to back off.
Mueller report just came out and with that it has become clear that Trump has survived the onslaught of The Cartel. There is a good chance that Trump will win the second term. Once that happens, there will be some serious military pressure on China from the US. India under Modi administration should be ready to provide moral and diplomatic support to US if needed.

Games Goblin

Country flag
BABAINT went silent for 10 hours and his bhaktjan are writing obituaries.

I get the point, though. Some of his tweets were too specific, and he was getting too cocky off late.
Ok thanks for clarifying.

My suggestion - DFI team should contact him - instead of tweeting specific updates, maybe he can share them directly with DFI team with 1 day delay so mission details are not compromised. Then DFI team can post here so everyone can follow.

My 2 cents

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
CCS Meeting tomorrow ..Are they finally going to decide to release both Uri and Balakot images ? unusual for CCS to meet in busy election season especially when nothing is happening serious in borders ..

View attachment 33550
This meeting will basically delegate decision-making arising from another Pulwama-like situation into the hands of the NSA, Service Chiefs, and other relevant secretaries; while CCS members are busy with elections.

Which means India will be a lot more hawkish than it was after Feb 14. It would be a very bad idea for Pak or JeM pigs to try anything.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Okay..so there goes Babaji [emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525]

There are other accounts on Twitter, but none can match Babaji's exclusive infos and of course his poetry...thanks to him we came to know how has our approach changed after Pulwama...hope there will be some overt action soon

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I believe psy-ops by baba alone would have caused a loss of Pakistani 1 billion rupees. If other than revealing sensitive information, if he is allowed his tweets, he van further cause losses to Pakistan. Now even if he trolls by fake information, Pakistan will be scared.

Games Goblin

Country flag
Babaji got grounded. Apparently, he mentioned the name and location of the JF-17 pilot which spooked our establishment and drew a lot of attention. It was very sensitive info which was not suppose to go public in any way.
So he got carried away with the sudden fame - too bad for us. Hope the repercussion was only a slap on the wrist - with such level of specific confirmed intel, he must be high up the food chain.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Ok thanks for clarifying.

My suggestion - DFI team should contact him - instead of tweeting specific updates, maybe he can share them directly with DFI team with 1 day delay so mission details are not compromised. Then DFI team can post here so everyone can follow.

My 2 cents
If all his tweets were true , do you think IB will tell you or anyone contact him and get information.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Babaji got grounded. Apparently, he mentioned the name and location of the JF-17 pilot which spooked our establishment and drew a lot of attention. It was very sensitive info which was not suppose to go public in any way.
Whats wrong if he gave out enemy's aircraft positon and pilot's name?
HE didn't blew our guys cover.

Games Goblin

Country flag
If all his tweets were true , do you think IB will tell you or anyone contact him and get information.
there is always option of using VPN + secure messenger like telegram so he can give info by stealth. No need specifics, just broad strokes is enough to whet our appetite. But I can see your point - if any further leaking of specific intel happens, suspicion will automatically fall on baba

Shiv sagar

Country flag
So he got carried away with the sudden fame - too bad for us. Hope the repercussion was only a slap on the wrist - with such level of specific confirmed intel, he must be high up the food chain.
These kind of information will not come out in public domain without the knowledge and permission from top. Imho he was allowed to go public for some time for attaining some objectives and when the purpose is served... there is sublime tactical silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles