India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Talked to a buddy, was shocked to see the tweets of BABAINT. According to him, things he shared are not supposed to be made public. His inputs are too specific with type of ammo, its no. used. His Markhoor reference made him mad..:scared2: He didn't denied his claims but was worried who the hell this guy is? Some powerful person who has direct control of things both at the military as well as political level.
My take on this is, we are not going to see any further sensitive and thrilling inputs from BabaJi, lots of officials are after him(they probably won't allow him to do so, we can see in last 2 days his inputs were quite normal).
BTW few more interesting and fascinating things I came to know which can not be shared in public domain. :shoot::india:
Can share via PM ?
Please don't keep us anxious.
plz plz plz

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
I for one don't have any...Please keep me in the loop...I am bonafide hindu nationalist...
Proof
1.vande matram
2.pkmkb

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
:biggrin2: sure. But I won't post the links. Don't wanna draw attention towards him.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Pakistan will try Pulwama take-2, this time with heightened AD, stand-off weapons from Saudis and Chinese, and full tactical readiness. NOTAM lifting will be a ruse.

India needs to:
  • Cancel TROPEX 19 and re-deploy the Navy, focus on ASW this time
  • Get CCS to meet Strategic Forces Command and review quantitative second-strike readiness and assurance (i.e. contingency against decapitating attacks)
  • Security at defense installations heightened to Feb 26 levels.
  • Delegate a bulk of the decision-making to the NSA, Defence Secy, and Service Chiefs. Pakistan's plan isn't just to hit Modi's re-election prospects, but also to keep him away from rallies
  • Increase ELINT and HUMINT to unprecedented levels, keep an eye on their airspace via AEW assets.
Also, Trump stating to the press "another attack on India will be very problematic," is an ominous sign that the CIA is aware of this plan, and that Indian agencies too are aware. He's telling Pakistan to back off.

sorcerer

Country flag
Also, Trump stating to the press "another attack on India will be very problematic," is an ominous sign that the CIA is aware of this plan, and that Indian agencies too are aware. He's telling Pakistan to back off.
The terrorist organizations are sponsored by china and well!! we know how china badly wants to screw the elections in India...and install its stooges here.
china is doing overtly..almost everything..
it was a chinese who was caught snooping at Kolkata naval base last week.
china didnt block the move on the JeM because, it gave china 6 more months to try and do something close to the elections with the help of JeM

AMCA

Country flag
This is big BREAKING:
बड़ी ख़बर: बालाकोट हवाई हमला पुलवामा का बदला नहीं था।बालाकोट हमला बिना पुलवामा के भी होता: ⁦
@arunjaitley
⁩Big news: Balakot air strikes were not a revenge of Pulwama.Balakot attack would have happened without Pulwama attack: ⁦
@arunjaitley

captscooby81

Country flag
CCS Meeting tomorrow ..Are they finally going to decide to release both Uri and Balakot images ? unusual for CCS to meet in busy election season especially when nothing is happening serious in borders ..

CCS.jpg

SanjeevM

Country flag
The CONECPT of "pakistan" should cease to exist if we want regional peace.

Nothing wrong in dividing pakistan who has actually cultivated TUKDE TUKDE gang in JNU with the backing of Italian National Congress and Aam Aadmi of pakistan, who had went ahead and promoted the concept among youth in the Univs.

if pak is saying TUKDE TUKDE on us..we should not shy away from responding in kind.

Edit:
*A situation will be created to achieve the desired results*
You can randomly pick any Pakistani Twitter handle. Everyone talks of breaking India and promoting separatism and provoking Indian Muslims for freedom as if Indian Muslims are slaves or being mistreated. This thought process is deep rooted in every Pakistani which cannot be cleaned by any means. It is time Pakistan taste it's own medicine. Let us do the same thing Pakistan is doing to us since decades.

I will suggest BLA to start NGOs in all countries including US, European countries and India and accept funds for NGO/Humanitarian work for Baloch people. Use those funds for gaining independence. I have seen several comments to tweets from Balauchistan handles. People are willing to donate funds. They need right verified and government approved accounts that genuinely belong to Balauchistan leaders fighting for independence.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
If Uncle Sam knows, then the whole west is in the loop. And now Khan hinted towards it that mean we know it too. Now there are two scenarios
1. Pak will foil terror plans before they are launched from their soil.

2. Pak's fate will be sealed. There'll be no escape.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
CCS Meeting tomorrow ..Are they finally going to decide to release both Uri and Balakot images ? unusual for CCS to meet in busy election season especially when nothing is happening serious in borders ..

View attachment 33550
Probably to review high alert which is ongoing status, probably they will decide to continue with high alert till elections are over.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Pakistan will try Pulwama take-2, this time with heightened AD, stand-off weapons from Saudis and Chinese, and full tactical readiness.
Nothing is material to us if we decides to use the full force on PAKISTAN ARMY. The risk is only when we decide to go under the radar for hunting pigs. We have the right equipment to take down their AD weapons and tactical assets.

Games Goblin

Country flag
I will suggest BLA to start NGOs in all countries including US, European countries and India and accept funds for NGO/Humanitarian work for Baloch people. Use those funds for gaining independence. I have seen several comments to tweets from Balauchistan handles. People are willing to donate funds. They need right verified and government approved accounts that genuinely belong to Balauchistan leaders fighting for independence.
I think it's time we stepped up into the big leagues - time to play dirty. We should not be India of old which was content to remain neutral and sit back while neighbors play dirty to undermine us. When they get taste of their own medicine, they will think 10 times whether to mess with us.

Support BLA seperation movement covertly - like big players have done in the past (eg- Uncleji CIA covertly supporting overthrowing of Fidel Castro [Bay of Pigs] - CIA even went as far to train Cuban rebels in secret island facility) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

Let the BLA do the dirty work for us - supply them with weapons, equipment and training in a way we can maintain plausible deniability.

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Okay..so there goes Babaji [emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525]

There are other accounts on Twitter, but none can match Babaji's exclusive infos and of course his poetry...thanks to him we came to know how has our approach changed after Pulwama...hope there will be some overt action soon

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles