India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Looks like he might be aware of another terror attack being planned by JeM/LeT. Actually might be/unlikely indirectly warning India of a terror attack.
Also the way I see it, IK is "immunizing" himself from acts of TERRORISM...the version like..
its not pakistan that is doing it..its the terrorists..as he has gone OVERT with it..whatever int. he is briefed on.
ye dar...acha hai!!!

pakistan should have more NON MIL.actions inside its soil and that will be a norm..
if pakistan cant act againt the terrorists, India will do it for them. We have been very clear from various ministries on this.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
Talked to a buddy, was shocked to see the tweets of BABAINT. According to him, things he shared are not supposed to be made public. His inputs are too specific with type of ammo, its no. used. His Markhoor reference made him mad..:scared2: He didn't denied his claims but was worried who the hell this guy is? Some powerful person who has direct control of things both at the military as well as political level.
My take on this is, we are not going to see any further sensitive and thrilling inputs from BabaJi, lots of officials are after him(they probably won't allow him to do so, we can see in last 2 days his inputs were quite normal).
BTW few more interesting and fascinating things I came to know which can not be shared in public domain. :shoot::india:

sorcerer

Country flag
Its highly unlikely now. If they do it now it will be like committing suicide for Pakistan army. A Full onslaught by Indian armed forces can and will split napak to 5 pieces and China will be forced to keep their head down by major powers.
For pakistan ARMY yes..as they consider terrorist as their "economical" expendables.
We will stick to our narrative.. Its not against pakistan..but against terrorism...thats the "narrative" that has "international backing."
pakistan breaking into 5 is the job of the "freedom struggle" from within pakistan.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
For pakistan ARMY yes..as they consider terrorist as their "economical" expendables.
We will stick to our narrative.. Its not against pakistan..but against terrorism...thats the "narrative" that has "international backing."
pakistan breaking into 5 is the job of the "freedom struggle" from within pakistan.
We shall not leave it to " freedom struggle"...its too slow for our liking ...

Spindrift

This is interesting...............................................................

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Heavy firing between Indian, Pakistani troops on LoC

Jammu, March 26 Heavy firing exchanges continued on Tuesday between Indian and Pakistan armies on the line of control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district, a defence official said.

Pakistan, which had violated the bilateral ceasefire in Keri area of Rajouri around 11.30 p.m. on Monday and sparked off firing exchanges that continued till early Tuesday, again "initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation by shelling with mortars and firing of small arms along LoC in Nowshera area of Rajouri" at about 5.50 p.m., Defence Ministry spokesman, Lt Col Devender Anand said.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/heavy-firing-between-indian-pakistani-troops-on-loc/1503515

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Pakistan will try Pulwama take-2, this time with heightened AD, stand-off weapons from Saudis and Chinese, and full tactical readiness. NOTAM lifting will be a ruse.

India needs to:
  • Cancel TROPEX 19 and re-deploy the Navy, focus on ASW this time
  • Get CCS to meet Strategic Forces Command and review quantitative second-strike readiness and assurance (i.e. contingency against decapitating attacks)
  • Security at defense installations heightened to Feb 26 levels.
  • Delegate a bulk of the decision-making to the NSA, Defence Secy, and Service Chiefs. Pakistan's plan isn't just to hit Modi's re-election prospects, but also to keep him away from rallies
  • Increase ELINT and HUMINT to unprecedented levels, keep an eye on their airspace via AEW assets.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Talked to a buddy, was shocked to see the tweets of BABAINT. According to him, things he shared are not supposed to be made public. His inputs are too specific with type of ammo, its no. used. His Markhoor reference made him mad..:scared2: He didn't denied his claims but was worried who the hell this guy is? Some powerful person who has direct control of things both at the military as well as political level.
My take on this is, we are not going to see any further sensitive and thrilling inputs from BabaJi, lots of officials are after him(they probably won't allow him to do so, we can see in last 2 days his inputs were quite normal).
BTW few more interesting and fascinating things I came to know which can not be shared in public domain. :shoot::india:
He made us tooo MAD with the MARKHOR thing

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Pak army in next flag meeting will demand...Pitaai kitni bhi krlo baba se kaho charcha na kre.....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Actually Babaji started to attract Pakis since he started tagging DJ ISPR. I have no doubt that he has access to sensitive Intel but someone from our side took a notice and told him to tone it down. It's not the best time to play Psy ops. Right time will be after the strike.

VehlaBanda

If the rumours are true....From today onwards only holy porky army will win all the cross border gunfights....With no babaji reporting the Teflon coated pak establishment will not let any failure stick to it....RIP UNKNOWN MARKHORS

akk

Country flag
I see a significant reduction in baba tweets since yesterday, when his probable name was revealed. I found one in South block. I think he went overboard and now we have lost him.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
If the rumours are true....From today onwards only holy porky army will win all the cross border gunfights....With no babaji reporting the Teflon coated pak establishment will not let any failure stick to it....RIP UNKNOWN MARKHORS

Don't worry about intel. There are others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles