India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
i wasn't talking about that particular attachment.yes very brave xd i decided to join because i want to know the point of view from both india and pakistan.i am on pdf as well.i like this thread,it's full of information.
India has shared all the proofs of use of f16 with USA..Soon it ll b given to few major powers for learning purposes.. The Radar data obviously contains proof of dowing of f16.. If it was nt true usa would have already declared that no evidence of f16 downing through non official sources.. It is a prestige issue for them.. Mig 21 is a Russian aircraft and that too old one.. If IAF was not confident of wht it has said officially abt downing of f16 it wld hv never shared those radar datas..

Arsalan123

Well we want to know what your side thinks on
1.On IB/LoC
2.The March 5-6 incident
3.The BLA
4.The general mood of civilians including journalists and political leaders
we were expecting indian attack on 22 march.nothing happened.bla is a big problem.i don't know anything about march 5 and 6.there is no traffic close to IB.looks like it's not over yet.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
i can tell you about that special night when india wanted to attack pakistan with missiles.i have never seen paf all over the sky.it was very bad situation and it was complete blackout.
Where was this blackout ? Which city ?

sorcerer

Country flag
sir we all know about dogfight.it's not easy at all and chances of hitting enemy is too high.i am not sure about our f-16 theory but i feel that we did well.iaf is much more better equipped than paf.we started this project jf-17 just to meet the requirements of paf.there are lots of fighter jets with better avionics.yes indians call it junk.i don't mind.kargil and 1971 is a harsh reality.we can't change it.
If AMRAAMs are fired then there is F-16 involved.
No matter what the "relationship" pakistan has with USA...I dont think them USA will let it get AMRAAM fixed on a JF-17.
A lot of technicality involved..including the software which I am sure USA wont expose to china nor pakistan.

The world has seen the parts of AMRAAMs fell on the Indian side.
We are sure about the F-16 THEORY!
Hope you agree that AMRAAMS will ONLY go with F-16s

Arsalan123

Regarding the dog fight incident, did you check the f16.net member post(cooper I think) in Twitter. AIM 120 sure kill zone is 20 to 15 km . But seems PAF f16’s fired from 30 km when su 30’s are turning towards the border.

The missile were fired from 4 f16 which are tasked to ground attack and the intention is to make the su 30’s defensive. But missed the targets because of 30 km range. Mean while migs started their chase.
i feel that su-30s did a great job because we fired lots of amraams.i think this jamming pod is great.i don't know what happened exactly but this barrage of amraams helped pakistan jets to escape indian territory because su-30s were trying to evade.this helped us.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i am not here to fight.i read almost all the comments here.i have seen people calling pakistan as porkistan pork or things like that.i don't want to fight with anyone here.i am here to talk about recent tensions.
Look dude, you have your Minister's calling Hindus all kinds of name, same things go on in plenty on pee-dee-f, so you can hardly expect us to not reciprocate.

Our countries have been at war several times, you have terrorism and bleeding us by a thousand cuts as state policy, calling your state Porkistan ranks very low in the scheme of things.

If you want to engage, I have one question, you know your ISPR is an absolute joke right? They feed you utter BS and you guys have to believe it to maintain your sense of parity with an economy and military power that's way out of your league with the gulf only widening.

Or are you one of those that believe the nonsense fed to you?

VehlaBanda

i can tell you about that special night when india wanted to attack pakistan with missiles.i have never seen paf all over the sky.it was very bad situation and it was complete blackout.
How open to facts are u I mean I saw pdf ppl boasting sukhoi kill with images taken from Turkey downing russian plane...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

devx101

Country flag
Good to know that pakistani's are being allowed on this forum now. Let's have a civilised debate.

Also i am very critical to Muslim bashing which goes around this forum. Remember when you to that you also antagonise our crores of Muslim brethren in India. No country has progressed by cursing it's own citizens. I agree that Islam in deep trouble, they better mend themselves before it's too late. They have to reform internally, nobody is going to help them.

Also please note that i am Hindu, a Modi supporter and BJP supporter. Both above and later are perfectly compatible.

brational

Country flag
i am not here to fight.i read almost all the comments here.i have seen people calling pakistan as porkistan pork or things like that.i don't want to fight with anyone here.i am here to talk about recent tensions.
Ok, how Pakistanis are feeling when India extended full support to Paki-stan's War on Terror through Balakot Air Strike? Seems Pakistan has found a new partner in India to contain Terrorism. India will take down Hapig Saeed, Masood Azhar and Salahudddin on the behalf of Pakistani People through regular strikes on Terror Camps in Pakistan. How is the feeling?

Arsalan123

How open to facts are u I mean I saw pdf ppl boasting sukhoi kill with images taken from Turkey downing russian plane...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
there are lots of problems.we believe that we hit su-30 but there is no proof.you said you hit f-16.there is no wreckage lol. we have no evidence of su-30 kill.ajai shukla tweeted two mig-21 kill.God knows what's the reality.

sorcerer

Country flag
i feel that su-30s did a great job because we fired lots of amraams.i think this jamming pod is great.i don't know what happened exactly but this barrage of amraams helped pakistan jets to escape indian territory because su-30s were trying to evade.this helped us.
Evade..!!! Thats good...Evade....
But what about the pilot who got lynched by the mob thinking hes an Indian pilot who later died at the hospital.

There were videos showing parachute(s).
What is the actual truth on this from your side!

Arsalan123

Ok, how Pakistanis are feeling when India extended full support to Paki-stan's War on Terror through Balakot Air Strike? Seems Pakistan has found a new partner in India to contain Terrorism. India will take down Hapig Saeed, Masood Azhar and Salahudddin on the behalf of Pakistani People through regular strikes on Terror Camps in Pakistan. How is the feeling?
i understand your feelings for your country but we have the same feelings for our country.we have a history of hostility.

Arsalan123

Evade..!!! Thats good...Evade....
But what about the pilot who got lynched by the mob thinking hes an Indian pilot who later died at the hospital.

There were videos showing parachute(s).
What is the actual truth on this from your side!
yes parachutes.that's why it's still a mystery because we all know that another plane was hit but don't know whose plane? iaf or paf!

sorcerer

Country flag
there are lots of problems.we believe that we hit su-30 but there is no proof.you said you hit f-16.there is no wreckage lol. we have no evidence of su-30 kill.ajai shukla tweeted two mig-21 kill.God knows what's the reality.
lol! that part I like.. Su30 Theory vs the f-16 theory..like UFO sightings and all..lol

But India and pakistan has radar evidence of F-16 getting downed. and the mig too.

doreamon

Country flag
Good to know that pakistani's are being allowed on this forum now. Let's have a civilised debate.

Also i am very critical to Muslim bashing which goes around this forum. Remember when you to that you also antagonise our crores of Muslim brethren in India. No country has progressed by cursing it's own citizens. I agree that Islam in deep trouble, they better mend themselves before it's too late. They have to reform internally, nobody is going to help them.

Also please note that i am Hindu, a Modi supporter and BJP supporter. Both above and later are perfectly compatible.
U r right about that muslim bashing thing.. It has become a trend after 2014. U cnt rise by aliniating 18crore people.. u can only start a civil war .. which has been the dream of ISi for a long time..

Arsalan123

lol! that part I like.. Su30 Theory vs the f-16 theory..like UFO sightings and all..lol

But India and pakistan has radar evidence of F-16 getting downed. and the mig too.
yes your iaf said that they have radar signature.if we ask you to share,you will say that it's sensitive information.again we will end up with the same theory.we don't know what happened.

Vayuputra

Country flag
US, Israel are already on this job. Who knows they already have the list and action plan ready. All they need is share their plans with us and let us know when are we jointly taking over their nuclear toys. :playball:
Israel special forces, along with India and us forces weere ready to attack pak nuclear facilities but it was called off in the late 2000, they were all abroad on an Indian warship just outside the Karachi port for many months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles