India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
Wo wo wo. Hold your horses there. The Chinese are already moving to 5th generation aircrafts. We have a lot of catching up to do.

well his id name is doreamon so what more you can expect from him. he dont know our 75% thing on paper and Chinese are on ground.

he dont know china is far ahead then us , we never tried to catch china .

No from last 5 years we are trying to catch them but yes still need more steps

Bhadra

Country flag
they get compensation from govt to rebuild their house.............
Does it happen that in order to make a new house someone invites Jihadies to his old house and then informs Armywalas so that they blast down his house. He would not mind one odd Jihadi being killed but will get money for a brand new house !!

You know, the usual insurance type scam. It could be very use to do by the cunning kashmiry.

singhboy98

Country flag
Does it happen that in order to make a new house someone invites Jihadies to his old house and then informs Armywalas so that they blast down his house. He would not mind one odd Jihadi being killed but will get money for a brand new house !!

You know, the usual insurance type scam. It could be very use to do by the cunning kashmiry.
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard of this policy. These Kashmiris are very insidious that way. The whole Pandit Exodus of the 1990s was also a ploy to grab ahold of prime properties worth thousands of crores owned by Pandits which included Houses/Orchards and whatnot.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Slightly off topic..but still could be great news isn't it?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
The more the cross border links... The more leverage pakis have over us... Pakis know it well... First kartarpur and now this.. they are giving us a long rope to hang ourselves with... On the one hand we have the drama of cutting off economic and sports linkages... but on the other hand we are reviving religious links that were atrophying..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

i guess we will have to wait a few decades to know the truth...

Bhadra

Country flag
अरे भाई बलोच लिबरेशन सेना तो पाकी को बहुत धुन रही ,पाकिस्तान का अब सैंडविच बने वाला है।
We Indians generally are aware how Krishna motivated remorseful Ajuna to stand for the battle

हतो वा प्राप्स्यसि स्वर्गं जित्वा वा भोक्ष्यसे महीम्। तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः।।2.37।।

I believe, Army also teaches their soldiers to deal with their enemies " firmly, without pity and without remorse". However IA never advocates "Inhumanity".
What ever that video footage shows I may also do that as functional necessity. May be much more but I would never show that footage which I can not show to my children or my mother.
Only Pakisanies can do that who belive in :

Jiphatna, Palatna, Palat Kar Jhapatna
Lahoo Garam Rakhney Ka Hai Ik Bahaana

Is not showing that inhuman ?? We would not like our soldiers to be inhuman - never ever.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I thought we have been there for much more than decade and house being destroyed is not a new phenomenon.
i was implying that insider stories(first hand accounts) from kashmiri muslims will take some time to come out. every thing else we say without first hand information would be in the realm of speculation.

because so far i haven't read anywhere that tangos are given shelter so that they get a new house...

doreamon

Country flag
Wo wo wo. Hold your horses there. The Chinese are already moving to 5th generation aircrafts. We have a lot of catching up to do.
Yeah dominate is a over statement :biggrin2: But atleast we can look in to their eye.. These new procurements are a great leap forward. Wht makes me really exciting is that india is in a position to procure its technolgies and equipments from almost every country like usa,russia,isreal,france,ny european country.. very few countries enjoy the same status..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles