India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
i am not here to fight.i read almost all the comments here.i have seen people calling pakistan as porkistan pork or things like that.i don't want to fight with anyone here.i am here to talk about recent tensions.
I agree, no one should be called a porkistani or anything, even if he is a somalian or pakistani. However, I posed a serious question - not to insult or fight.

sorcerer

Country flag
When the BLUFF IS CALLED..pak Behaves

Pakistan Sees Nuclear Weapons as Deterrence Method, Rules Out Any Use - Army

SLAMABAD (Sputnik), Valentina Shvartsman - Pakistan is ruling out the possibility of using its nuclear weapons and sees them as more of deterrence tool to prevent actual wars, spokesman for the Pakistani Army Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor told Sputnik in an interview.

"Since we have gone overtly nuclear, as India also, in 1998, our stance is that this capability eliminates the possibility of conventional war between the two states. So that is to say, this is a weapon of deterrence and a political choice. No sane country having this capability would talk about using it,":laugh::laugh: Ghafoor said.:laugh::laugh:

READ MORE: Pakistan Holds Military Parade on National Day, India Skips Event (VIDEO)

The official noted that even though the protection of the country was of the utmost importance, it would be "insane" to discuss the use of nuclear weapons. He also pointed out Pakistan's will to takes steps towards non-proliferation of nuclear arms — but only if India does the same.

"Pakistan will undertake anything which is based on equality. You cannot tie the hands of Pakistan and keep India open. Anything that happens should happen for both countries," Ghafoor said.

On Alleged Use of US-Made F-16
The senior official rejected India's claims that Pakistan used US-made F-16 to down Indian aircraft in late February, stating that PAC JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft developed jointly with China were used instead.

"The aircraft which engaged those targets and fought them were JF-17. As regard to how to use F-16, in what context [they] were used or not — because at that point of time our entire Air Force was airborne — now it remains between Pakistan and the US to see how the MoUs regarding the use of F-16 have been adhered to or otherwise," Ghafoor said.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He noted that Islamabad was discussing the use of its JF-17 with the United States citing "friendly relations" with Washington, stressing, however, that the country would use whatever it deemed necessary if it came to "legitimate self-defense."

Earlier in March, media reported that the United States was looking into a possible violation of the terms of use of F-16 it supplied to Pakistan, as India claimed that the aircraft was used in the dogfight against Indian planes in late February.

Okaay..
So gafoora is lying beautifully...and chinese "THINK TANKS" from ESTEEMED UNIVERSITIES are bending over for pakistan
and That means some US Sanctions could be on the way.

entire Air Force was airborne

24 Crafts.... pakis...ENTIRE AIR FORCE?
Gafoora is high on something...

doreamon

Country flag
i am not here to fight.i read almost all the comments here.i have seen people calling pakistan as porkistan pork or things like that.i don't want to fight with anyone here.i am here to talk about recent tensions.
well thousands of families have been effected by proxy war supported by pakistan.. 26/11 was the biggest contributer to this pakistan hate in recent yrs.. its obvious ..

Arsalan123

well that is quiet obvious given the relationship we share..since 26/11 pakistan hating nt to mention the proxy war due to which we have been at the brink of nuclear war

well thousands of families have been effected by proxy war supported by pakistan.. 26/11 was the biggest contributer to this pakistan hate in recent yrs.. its obvious ..
both countries use proxy as a way to attack other.i don't want to go in detail.i want to know how su-30s saved itself from barrage of amraams.i can't believe this.looks this su-30 jamming pod is working well.also what happened with the iaf chopper? it's still a mystery.and what about f-16? we don't find wreckage.this entire dogfight incident is still a mystery.

singhboy98

Country flag
Yeah dominate is a over statement :biggrin2: But atleast we can look in to their eye.. These new procurements are a great leap forward. Wht makes me really exciting is that india is in a position to procure its technolgies and equipments from almost every country like usa,russia,isreal,france,ny european country.. very few countries enjoy the same status..
OFF TOPIC RANT!!!

There is nothing good about India's position. You throw around enough money, you get almost anything you want. India has been paying more than the market rate for stuff. Also, our dependencies on foreign equipment is particularly disturbing to me and everyone who knows how fickle geo-politics is. Most of these expensive toys can be rendered useless pretty easily when shit really hits the fan. High time we borrow/steal the technology required to make useable weapon platform just like China is doing. Else, the Indian Armed Forces will always remain a paper tiger. Useful only against Pakistan .:yo:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
both countries use proxy as a way to attack other.i don't want to go in detail.i want to know how su-30s saved itself from barrage of amraams.i can't believe this.looks this su-30 jamming pod is working well.also what happened with the iaf chopper? it's still a mystery.and what about f-16? we don't find wreckage.this entire dogfight incident is still a mystery.
Sorry to say, but this is typical pakistani response. You know unlike pakistan, India reports all crashes and casulaties, there is so secrecy, infact our parliamentary system is so strong that nothing remains a secrect except operational details. All loses are accounted for, unlike pakistan which refuses to take it's dead back or refuse to accept that they had lost 1971! Anyways, I thought you were different!

sorcerer

Country flag
Thank you for the acknowledgement that SU30s jamming pod works REALLY WELL..!Feels soo happy to hear that.

IAF Chopper . Its not downed by pakistan as Gafoora once told. IAF is doing the investigation.

F-16: Oh yeah..What about it. It fell inside PoK..so you tell us.
and NOw pakis are really trying hard to Make it into a Junk Fighter-17.. Interesting.. But USA and India is sure that pakistan used the F-16 and fired AMRAAMS.
Do stick to the ISPR version on forums..where they are saying F-16 was not used at all. Gafoora will be very upset otherwise :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wreckage will never be found like the BODIES of dead pak soldiers in Kargil..

Yeah.."Mystery" with electronic Evidence with India and pakistan..ofcourse. The buck stops there!

Arsalan123

Arsalan, very bold of being on the forum with those odd flags. Or are you faking ?
Secondly, are you sure there are no virus in the attachment .
Thirdly, tell us what is unusual in the picture ?
i wasn't talking about that particular attachment.yes very brave xd i decided to join because i want to know the point of view from both india and pakistan.i am on pdf as well.i like this thread,it's full of information.

Arsalan123

Thank you for the acknowledgement that SU30s jamming pod works REALLY WELL..!Feels soo happy to hear that.

IAF Chopper . Its not downed by pakistan as Gafoora once told. IAF is doing the investigation.

F-16: Oh yeah..What about it. It fell inside PoK..so you tell us.
and NOw pakis are really trying hard to Make it into a Junk Fighter-17.. Interesting.. But USA and India is sure that pakistan used the F-16 and fired AMRAAMS.
Do stick to the ISPR version on forums..where they are saying F-16 was not used at all. Gafoora will be very upset otherwise :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wreckage will never be found like the BODIES of dead pak soldiers in Kargil..

Yeah.."Mystery" with electronic Evidence with India and pakistan..ofcourse. The buck stops there!
sir we all know about dogfight.it's not easy at all and chances of hitting enemy is too high.i am not sure about our f-16 theory but i feel that we did well.iaf is much more better equipped than paf.we started this project jf-17 just to meet the requirements of paf.there are lots of fighter jets with better avionics.yes indians call it junk.i don't mind.kargil and 1971 is a harsh reality.we can't change it.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
i wasn't talking about that particular attachment.yes very brave xd i decided to join because i want to know the point of view from both india and pakistan.i am on pdf as well.i like this thread,it's full of information.
You wanna play the ''Diplomat'' ? Alright.
Tell us what is going on your side ? What's narrative there ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Just vanished short of Agra 15 minutes ago . Not sure which aircraft type speed is very slow 128 kts and altitude around 20,000 ft . Might be AN-32 Transport one

Just a while ago probably 30 mins. I cant see it anymore, last time I saw it had gone south of New Delhi probably towards Agra.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Regarding the dog fight incident, did you check the f16.net member post(cooper I think) in Twitter. AIM 120 sure kill zone is 20 to 15 km . But seems PAF f16’s fired from 30 km when su 30’s are turning towards the border.

The missile were fired from 4 f16 which are tasked to ground attack and the intention is to make the su 30’s defensive. But missed the targets because of 30 km range. Mean while migs started their chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles