India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
D1MrzX4UYAAU_dF.jpg
This has been repeated so many times ,but these guys keep posting same shit over and over as such trying to build a narrative , repeating lies again and again that they "hit" our military installations and 24 paki jets violated our airspace . I said it before and I say it again these are frustrated guys who couldn't keep up with porki twitter jehad .
……………………………………………...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We have large numbers of AA guns for point defence. They are mainly used for deterrence, not for actually destroying aerial threats. We need to update our inventory and shift from point defence to area defence.
India is looking at systems that can be deployed in multiple configurations and can be used by tall three services from man-portable that can easily lifted by troops in rugged mountain areas and carried to newer locations to fully automated self propelled systems.

India has launched the procurement process for three types of SAMs - medium-range, quick-reaction and man-portable short-range missile systems - to replace the Air Defence Corps' old Russian-origin Kvadrat, Strela and other systems.

These will be in addition to two regiments of the indigenous Akash systems, whose deliveries have been completed. The IAF has also got eight Akash squadrons - six of them based in the north-east to counter China.

The modernization road map envisages a vibrant AD force which will be equipped with a range of guns and missile systems capable of meeting the challenges posed by the emerging air threat over the next few decades. These weapon systems would be networked on an automated Control and Reporting (C&R) system integrated to the C&R systems of the Indian Air Force.

The process is on. It's a question of time. Till then we will have to prioritize deployment of available resources.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw in a lighter note...
Chini jets are flying in pak army day.........
.......what can poor pakis do ..they dont have an aero show like Indian s

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Bdw in a lighter note...
Chini jets are flying in pak army day.........
.......what can poor pakis can do ..they dont have an aero show like Indian s
Also planes from the air forces of Malaysia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. - all pumping in money for funding terror against India. So there's no dearth of funds for Pak to sponsor terror against India as state policy. Unless and until these countries stop this funding to Pak, terrorism in Kashmir will continue till the stars start winking out, signalling the end of the universe.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Also planes from the air forces of Malaysia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. - all pumping in money for funding terror against India. So there's no dearth of funds for Pak to sponsor terror against India as state policy. Unless and until these countries stop this funding to Pak, terrorism in Kashmir will continue till the stars start winking out, signalling the end of the universe.
Malaysian AF sending aircraft??? Last I know they have less than a single sqd worth of serviceable aircraft. Only 4 SU-30MKM, 6 F-18 and 8 Hawks. Rest all including all their MiG-29N were out of commission due to lack of spares

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Malaysian AF sending aircraft??? Last I know they have less than a single sqd worth of serviceable aircraft. Only 4 SU-30MKM, 6 F-18 and 8 Hawks. Rest all including all their MiG-29N were out of commission due to lack of spares
Sorry. My bad! It's the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad who is the guest of honour for Pak's National Day Parade. Unlikely they will field any aircraft.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
He is not entirely wrong . Where is IAF's reply to PAFs targetting of our military installations ? They came in broad day light to shame us, they were fully prepared for escalation and they repeatedly targeted our Sukhois to get a big kill
That's what i said and my posts got deleted. I don't understand people here, perhaps born cowards or just trolls. Propaganda at it best and truth dies in time. This is the sequence i see it-
  • They attacked our paramilitary in Kashmir (Pulwama)
  • We dropped few bombs across IB in terror camps (Balakot)
  • They attacked our military installation and dropped few bombs in Kashmir LOC
  • We constantly celebrating that we win........................... and charade continues.

I am still waiting the response for the attacks in our military installation while we only attacked terrorists. For slow minded peoples ,"They attacked us two times and we only once"

mayfair

• We constantly celebrating that we win........................... and charade continues.
So our targetted strikes on Balakot (88km away from LoC and in occupied KPK province) was the same as Napakis dropping some ammo on the LoC?

Heed your own words about propaganda and trolls?

Jay99

Country flag
CFV has become status Quo.....they hit us we hit them...and it continues...seems India is happy to accept this approach... and it will continue till we raise the cost on them..

sorcerer

Country flag
That's what i said and my posts got deleted. I don't understand people here, perhaps born cowards or just trolls. Propaganda at it best and truth dies in time. This is the sequence i see it-

I am still waiting the response for the attacks in our military installation while we only attacked terrorists. For slow minded peoples ,"They attacked us two times and we only once"
THEY DIDNT ATTACK THE MILITARY INSTALLATION.
The attack was thwarted.

why build narrative which was never there

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Sorry. My bad! It's the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad who is the guest of honour for Pak's National Day Parade. Unlikely they will field any aircraft.
Malaysia is known to support jihad elsewhere in the world ,there were key help in Bosnian jihad ,jihad in Philippines, Myanmar and of course in Al bakistan.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag

Debapriya Deb

Country flag
We dropped few bombs across IB in terror camps (Balakot)
Deliberate trolling or selective amnesia? Why are you conveniently ignoring the fact that those few bombs inflicted nearly hundred napaki lives - both the jihadi pets as well as their ISI masters?

They attacked our military installation and dropped few bombs in Kashmir LOC
So ingressing 80 KM inside Napaki mainland is equivalent to touching the LOC? Moreover, what prevented them from dropping the bombs on our military installations? Again you ignored the fact that their asses were on fire due to timely response from our IAF bravehearts. Worse, they lost a prized possession (read F-16) as we sent a return gift in the form of R-73.

And make no mistake, we are not done yet. Wait for things to unfold in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles