India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Decode the message...…...
All these small infos being thrown around pretty much confirms that something serious is happening at LoC and IB, in my opinion. Media completely blacked out. We may not see anything unless something really big happens like missile strikes on HQs

sorcerer

Country flag
Dalai Lama Says His Successor May Come From India, Sends Message to China

Pondering what might happen after his death, the Dalai Lama anticipated some attempt by Beijing to foist a successor on Tibetan Buddhists.

"China considers Dalai Lama's reincarnation as something very important. They have more concern about the next Dalai Lama than me," said the Dalai Lama, swathed in his traditional red robes and yellow scarf.

"In future, in case you see two Dalai Lamas come, one from here, in free country, one chosen by Chinese, then nobody will trust, nobody will respect (the one chosen by China). So that's an additional problem for the Chinese! It's possible, it can happen," he added, laughing.

The Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, said on Monday it was possible that once he dies his incarnation could be found in India, where he has lived in exile for 60 years, and warned that any other successor named by China would not be respected.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/d...rom-india-sends-message-to-china-2071191.html

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Pondering what might happen after his death, the Dalai Lama anticipated some attempt by Beijing to foist a successor on Tibetan Buddhists.

"China considers Dalai Lama's reincarnation as something very important. They have more concern about the next Dalai Lama than me," said the Dalai Lama, swathed in his traditional red robes and yellow scarf.

"In future, in case you see two Dalai Lamas come, one from here, in free country, one chosen by Chinese, then nobody will trust, nobody will respect (the one chosen by China). So that's an additional problem for the Chinese! It's possible, it can happen," he added, laughing.

The Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, said on Monday it was possible that once he dies his incarnation could be found in India, where he has lived in exile for 60 years, and warned that any other successor named by China would not be respected.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/d...rom-india-sends-message-to-china-2071191.html
An Indian Dalai Lama is Lizard's nightmare.
Dovalji shd utter the word 'Dalai Lama' once in public, to d horror of Chinis.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia is MORE supportive of India! I likez the way he mentioned on the partnership with India..stressing and repeating

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

This is big.

Earlier, Dalai Lama had said that there will be no more Dalai Lamas. The Panchen Lama is supposed to select the next Dalai Lama, and since China killed the real Panchen Lama when he was a kid and replaced him with their own stooge, a teenager, as Panchen Lama. China wanted to use this Panchen Lama to select another stooge as the new Dalai Lama after the current one dies. In fact, the Chinese will still do it.

I still don't get who will choose the next Dalai Lama, even if, as the current Dalai Lama says that he will be born in India.

Forgotten Prince

Required qualifications for being Dalai lama

I would like to be one

:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles